The Education Forum

Josiah Thompson & the Umbrella man

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assure you that I am not playing a game.

Most people would define someone demanding answers to questions they refuse to answer as 'playing a game' if not trolling, what do you call it?

I have not demanded any answers.

Most people would define someone repeatedly asking the same questions as 'demanding answers', what do you call it?

I will ask you the same questions that I asked Len.

Lets see if you will answer them.

"I have not demanded any answers," LOL

PS - In case you missed the obvious, the questions above were rhetorical, no need to answer.

Why would I bother? Arguing with a xxxxx is like debating a drunk, only less rewarding.

LOL

Why do so many drunks the world over have this odd desire to shake the hands of everyone they run into?

Len just because I recognize your game does not mean that I am playing a game.

Repeating a question because you did not answer it is not demanding an answer, it is just repeating the question.

If you want to be open and tell me what you see then we will discuss it, otherwise there is nothing to talk about.

Edited by Mike Rago

Again, what do you see in that picture?

First, how many people do you see?

Who are the people that you see?

I bet you are also going to tell me that you do not see a man dressed like a policeman inside the red circle.

betznercrop800bmancircl.png

Or anything suspicious about the way Charles Hester leaves his wife laying in the grass ....

(Charles Hester is inside the red rectangle, his wife is at the red arrow)

(gif file by Chris Davidson)

zapwalk.gif

And I bet you do not find the FBI statements of the Hester suspicious where they both told the FBI they were on the south side of elm street before the assassination...

http://educationforu...98

IMHO, "...Charles Hester leaves his wife laying [sic] in the grass..." to look through the pergola wall for anything unusual taking place in the railway yard/parking lot.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Len just because I recognize your game does not mean that I am playing a game.

Repeating a question because you did not answer it is not demanding an answer, it is just repeating the question.

If you want to be open and tell me what you see then we will discuss it, otherwise there is nothing to talk about.

I already answered your questions; you are the one who refuses to answer the questions you insist others answer. You are a xxxxx.

You can play in the sandbox all by yourself, I’m done with you and no one else seems interested.

Again, what do you see in that picture?

First, how many people do you see?

Who are the people that you see?

I bet you are also going to tell me that you do not see a man dressed like a policeman inside the red circle.

betznercrop800bmancircl.png

Or anything suspicious about the way Charles Hester leaves his wife laying in the grass ....

(Charles Hester is inside the red rectangle, his wife is at the red arrow)

(gif file by Chris Davidson)

zapwalk.gif

And I bet you do not find the FBI statements of the Hester suspicious where they both told the FBI they were on the south side of elm street before the assassination...

http://educationforu...98

IMHO, "...Charles Hester leaves his wife laying [sic] in the grass..." to look through the pergola wall for anything unusual taking place in the railway yard/parking lot.

Charles Hester did not wait for his wife. He went straight to the pergola shelter.

In this image Charles is seen heading toward the shelter. His wife is still in the grass.

robinbellhestercroppedp.png

In this image, taken a few seconds later, Beatrice is followed , at a distance, into the shelter by Zapruder, not Charles.

townerx.jpg

Charles Hester did not wait for his wife. He went straight to the pergola shelter.

In this image Charles is seen heading toward the shelter. His wife is still in the grass. [MR]

So what? Big deal. So Charles Hester walked a few few away from his wife, after the shooting had obviously stopped, to look through the pergola wall for any assassins who might have been trying to get away. Maybe he heard something unusual coming from that direction during or right after the assassination, or he just knew that the parking lot / railway yard was a logical place to look.

Weren't people already starting to run in that direction?

Edited by Thomas Graves

You are kidding me right? He left his wife laying flat in the grass to get to the pergola shelter and you do not see anything unusual in that?

zapwalk.gif

That's what I'm saying, Mikey. I don't see anything unusual about that, given the circumstances.

What was he supposed to do, jump on top of her to "protect" her? Drag her to the pergola structure? Lie down next to her and start singing "Kumbyya My Lord"? No? OK, then how about "The Lord's Prayer"?

He realized that she was already relatively safe in her prone position. Safer than standing up. So what did he do? He killed two birds with one stone: 1) He got into a safer position himself (you know, inside that beehive of nefarious activity, the pergola structure), and he 2) looked through the pergola wall for any bad guys in the parking lot.

P.S. He probably realized that the other guy was walking towards her, anyway. You know, to ask her if she was okay. So why not take a quick look for the bad guys? Timing is everything, and he had a once in a lifetime opportunity to see who had killed the most powerful (and charismatic) man in the world. I would have done the same thing.

Edited by Thomas Graves