The Education Forum

Bush in Miami recruiting for the Bay of Pigs?

Scott Kaiser

I am so humble, to be able to talk to people who have been apart of Cuba's operations in the 60 and 70's, who have shared with me their stories and adventures.

Who have been in groups such as MIRR, JURE, Cubanos Unidos and many other's, people who have been in the Bay of Pigs and Operation 40, these people are still alive today, and some have shared their stories about my father, some good, some bad, but most of all to know they all respected my father meant a lot, hearing that coming from them really humbled me, I called everyone back this morning wishing them all Happy Holidays, and while talking to Nino Diaz, I asked if he could clear somethings up, today he explained a lot of what the Cuban Revolution was like, everything from the Bay of Pigs to the death of Kennedy and how the Cubans had to deal with the lost of their friends at the Bay of Pigs. I asked who was it that recruited you for the Bay of Pigs, he said, it was Howard Hunt who recruited me, but the person who talked me into it was Pedro Diaz Lanz," I asked what did you think of Howard Hunt? He said, in Spanish, "Hunt was a pentaho" I asked, do you know if Bush was there? In Miami, he said? Sure he was there, always walking around talking to the Americans.

For those of you who are awaiting an answer as to whether George W. Bush ever had ties to or worked with the CIA in the early 60's this is what I've been told. Bush recruited Cubans in Miami for the Bay of Pigs in December of 1960 and February Thur March of 1961. "My name is Jose "Pepin" Pujol, I have personally worked with and was an executive for George Bush in 1970 and 71 in his company Zapata Marine. I was made executive in his company due to my faithful work for him and the CIA in the 60's when we tried to assassinate Castro.

I worked for the CIA in Moa during the Bay of Pigs, and if something were to happen it would have happen simultaneously to get rid of Castro, no one knew who was suppose to kill Castro in Moa, because I never allowed my name to be used, but Castro was warned by a double agent by the name of Phillip Agee, Phillip told Castro, if you go to Moa someone there is going to kill you, Bush knew about the plan to kill Castro and it was one of the reasons he allowed us the CIA to use his oil rig 60 miles offshore from Cuba, to allow us to infiltrate into Cuba."

Anyone dispute Pujols claim?

Guest Robert Morrow

I am so humble, to be able to talk to people who have been apart of Cuba's operations in the 60 and 70's, who have shared with me their stories and adventures.

Who have been in groups such as MIRR, JURE, Cubanos Unidos and many other's, people who have been in the Bay of Pigs and Operation 40, these people are still alive today, and some have shared their stories about my father, some good, some bad, but most of all to know they all respected my father meant a lot, hearing that coming from them really humbled me, I called everyone back this morning wishing them all Happy Holidays, and while talking to Nino Diaz, I asked if he could clear somethings up, today he explained a lot of what the Cuban Revolution was like, everything from the Bay of Pigs to the death of Kennedy and how the Cubans had to deal with the lost of their friends at the Bay of Pigs. I asked who was it that recruited you for the Bay of Pigs, he said, it was Howard Hunt who recruited me, but the person who talked me into it was Pedro Diaz Lanz," I asked what did you think of Howard Hunt? He said, in Spanish, "Hunt was a pentaho" I asked, do you know if Bush was there? In Miami, he said? Sure he was there, always walking around talking to the Americans.

For those of you who are awaiting an answer as to whether George W. Bush ever had ties to or worked with the CIA in the early 60's this is what I've been told. Bush recruited Cubans in Miami for the Bay of Pigs in December of 1960 and February Thur March of 1961. "My name is Jose "Pepin" Pujol, I have personally worked with and was an executive for George Bush in 1970 and 71 in his company Zapata Marine. I was made executive in his company due to my faithful work for him and the CIA in the 60's when we tried to assassinate Castro.

I worked for the CIA in Moa during the Bay of Pigs, and if something were to happen it would have happen simultaneously to get rid of Castro, no one knew who was suppose to kill Castro in Moa, because I never allowed my name to be used, but Castro was warned by a double agent by the name of Phillip Agee, Phillip told Castro, if you go to Moa someone there is going to kill you, Bush knew about the plan to kill Castro and it was one of the reasons he allowed us the CIA to use his oil rig 60 miles offshore from Cuba, to allow us to infiltrate into Cuba."

Anyone dispute Pujols claim?

That would be "George Herbert Walker Bush" also known as Poppy Bush, not his son George W. Bush. The Bush family were very tight with Richard Nixon, who was the point man in the Eisenhower Administration for the Bay of Pigs. Prescott Bush helped to create the career of Richard Nixon.

Absolutely GHW Bush was involved in the planning of the Bay of Pigs. It is one reason why I think GHW Bush was either directly involved in the JFK assassination or he knows very well who did it and why.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=964&st=30

GHW Bush has been very close to hardcore anti-Castro Cubans for a very long time. Felix Rodgriguez was one of his operatives in the 1980's Iran-Contra scandal, CIA drug running. Rodriguez used to have a very high level security position under Batista.

Here is an excellent link on GHW Bush and his possible ties to the JFK Assassination.

Who have been in groups such as MIRR, JURE, Cubanos Unidos and many other's, people who have been in the Bay of Pigs and Operation 40, these people are still alive today, and some have shared their stories about my father, some good, some bad, but most of all to know they all respected my father meant a lot, hearing that coming from them really humbled me, I called everyone back this morning wishing them all Happy Holidays, and while talking to Nino Diaz, I asked if he could clear somethings up, today he explained a lot of what the Cuban Revolution was like, everything from the Bay of Pigs to the death of Kennedy and how the Cubans had to deal with the lost of their friends at the Bay of Pigs. I asked who was it that recruited you for the Bay of Pigs, he said, it was Howard Hunt who recruited me, but the person who talked me into it was Pedro Diaz Lanz," I asked what did you think of Howard Hunt? He said, in Spanish, "Hunt was a pentaho"

(...edit...)

My Spanish is rusty and I was never up on Cuban slang. Is "pentaho" similar to "pendejo"? What was your understanding of what he meant by this? Thanks.

Who have been in groups such as MIRR, JURE, Cubanos Unidos and many other's, people who have been in the Bay of Pigs and Operation 40, these people are still alive today, and some have shared their stories about my father, some good, some bad, but most of all to know they all respected my father meant a lot, hearing that coming from them really humbled me, I called everyone back this morning wishing them all Happy Holidays, and while talking to Nino Diaz, I asked if he could clear somethings up, today he explained a lot of what the Cuban Revolution was like, everything from the Bay of Pigs to the death of Kennedy and how the Cubans had to deal with the lost of their friends at the Bay of Pigs. I asked who was it that recruited you for the Bay of Pigs, he said, it was Howard Hunt who recruited me, but the person who talked me into it was Pedro Diaz Lanz," I asked what did you think of Howard Hunt? He said, in Spanish, "Hunt was a pentaho"

(...edit...)

My Spanish is rusty and I was never up on Cuban slang. Is "pentaho" similar to "pendejo"? What was your understanding of what he meant by this? Thanks.

Yes! I wasn't sure how to spell it, nor do I read Spanish very well, I speak it better then I can read or write it, if that makes any sense, I have heard the Mexicans use that word a lot, I seldom have heard a Cuban use it, however, I don't think its any different in the language. I was married to a Mexican women for sixteen years and often heard the word, in short, I'd have to say that Nino Diaz was calling Hunt a dumb ass or someone who is stupid. And,

If someone were to ever try and discredit me about what Nino said about Hunt, I have it all on tape, so I have no worries.

Edited by Scott Kaiser