The Education Forum

"Tan Jacket Man" Secretively Hands Something to "Blue Coated Guy" in the Parking Lot

I don't think there's a hand-off. When Tan Jacket Man turns and walks past the other guy, his forearm is close to his side. So like the single bullet theory, the TJM hand-off is physically impossible. Whatever he may have in his hand as he turns, he still has it as he walks away.

Ron,

Have you looked at it in slow motion or "freeze frame" yet?

A friend of mine who was NSA near the Czechoslovakia border with Germany in the 70's and therefore had to learn tradecraft at Camp Perry (so he'd know if he was being watched/followed etc when he was away from "the facility") looked at it in slow motion and he says there definitely was a hand off. But I already knew that, anyway, from my own viewing of the clip in slow motion/freeze frame. He just confirmed it for me.

--Tommy :ph34r:

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the gif, the man in the blue jacket moves leftwards towards the tan jacket man. Co-incidence?

You're right, Ray. The guy in the blue jacket takes a half step to his left and leans towards Tan Jacket Man.

Wes Riddle on the JFK Assassination Forum thinks Tan Jacket Man put something in Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Man's jacket pocket.

These guys were professionals.

The more I look at this clip, especially the un-cropped versions, the more I see an intricately-choreographed ballet being performed with by many "dancers". It's interesting to watch all of the people who go into motion when Long Coat Man gives Tan Jacket Man "the signal". Even the three guys walking from right to left in the foreground as they very nearly block Robert Hughes' camera's view of "the hand off". Etc, etc

Tommy

Blue jacket/white slacks is seen in other films .I think it starts with a signal from the cop.Do you know who shot this film?.

Edited by Ian Kingsbury

In the gif, the man in the blue jacket moves leftwards towards the tan jacket man. Co-incidence?

You're right, Ray. The guy in the blue jacket takes a half step to his left and leans towards Tan Jacket Man.

Wes Riddle on the JFK Assassination Forum thinks Tan Jacket Man put something in Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Man's jacket pocket.

The more I look at this clip, especially the un-cropped versions, the more I see an intricately-choreographed ballet being performed with by many "dancers". It's interesting to watch all of the people who go into motion when Long Coat Man gives Tan Jacket Man "the signal". Even the three guys walking from right to left in the foreground as they very nearly block Robert Hughes' camera's view of "the hand off". Etc, etc

Tommy

Blue jacket/white slacks is seen in other films .I think it starts with a signal from the cop.Do you know who shot this film?.

Ian,

Yes. It was shot by Robert Hughes. I wish I knew how to post the slow motion/freeze frame version, but I'm technologically disadvantaged. You can view it by clicking on the links I've posted in some of my earlier posts on this thread, above. Maybe John Dolva or Chris Davidson or somebody can post the slow motion/freeze frame version here?

The same scene is shown on YouTube at normal speed but un-cropped format. That's where you get an idea of the intricate ballet involving lots of people taking place. The Long Coat Man (the "cop") gives Tan Jacket Man a signal that puts TJM and several others in "action mode". Or maybe TJM gives Long Coat Man a signal and Long Coat Man's acknowledgement of it puts everyone in motion?

Edited by Thomas Graves

I agree with you 100%. What he hands the dark-haired man looks like a small gun, or it could be a wallet, but it's certainly not a phone.

Rifle magazine?... (emphasis added by T. Graves)

David,

That's what I was thinking...

Edited by Thomas Graves

I agree with you 100%. What he hands the dark-haired man looks like a small gun, or it could be a wallet, but it's certainly not a phone.

David,

I.D.?. as in dump'n'run ?.

Edited by Ian Kingsbury

David,

I.D.?. as in dump'n'run ?.

Sorry Ian,

What do mean? Like Robert De Palma in The Godfather? LOL

Well, if it was a rifle magazine (with special rounds in it and with his fingerprints on it), it makes sense that he wouldn't have wanted to leave it at the scene of the crime. Nor would he have wanted to be carrying around such a "hot item" on his person for any longer than necessary...

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy, your links do not work, can you post again thanks.. i got it thanks...b

Bernice,

That's strange. I just now tried them again and they work for me. Hmmm...

You can always go to Sean Murphy's 2/16/11 post at the JFK Assassination Forum on the thread entitled "Hughes Parking-Lot Man In Bell Film?" and Gerda Dunkel's 2/19/11 post on that same thread.

aka Tommy O'Pepper (Gotta plug my novel-in-progress you know. LOL)

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy

Ian,

Yes. It was shot by Robert Hughes. I wish I knew how to post the slow motion/freeze frame version, but I'm technologically disadvantaged. You can view it by clicking on the links I've posted in some of my earlier posts on this thread, above. Maybe John Dolva or Chris Davidson or somebody can post the slow motion/freeze frame version here?

The same scene is shown on YouTube at normal speed but un-cropped format. That's where you get an idea of the intricate ballet involving lots of people taking place. The Long Coat Man (the "cop") gives Tan Jacket Man a signal that puts TJM and several others in "action mode". Or maybe TJM gives Long Coat Man a signal and Long Coat Man's acknowledgement of it puts everyone in motion?

Thomas,

Here's the entire footage.

Give it time to load/play, it is a huge gif.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/Untitled1-3.gif

I've slowed it down and stabilized it, somewhat.

Once again, please look at the last frame. I have inserted a red arrow pointing to what appears to be a black object near or in his left hand.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

Tommy

Ian,

Thomas,

Once again, please look at the last frame. I have inserted a red arrow pointing to what appears to be a black object near or in his left hand.

chris

Great work, Chris!

Well, I guess that proves it. Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Man just didn't like the dope TJM was dealing. (Or maybe TJM was getting his car keys out of his pocket early...) Couldn't be the shadows, could it? :tomatoes

P.S. Could you or John Dolva or somebody please isolate and post the last frame or two? Thanks!

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas,

chris

Great work, Chris!

Well, I guess that proves it. Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Man just didn't like the dope TJM was dealing. (Or maybe TJM was getting his car keys out of his pocket early...) Couldn't be the shadows, could it? :tomatoes

P.S. Could you or John Dolva or somebody please isolate and post the last frame or two? Thanks!

P.P.S. I've heard it all now. "He couldn't have handed him anything because both of his hands were in his pockets." "He didn't pass by the other guy close enough to make a hand off." "He did pass by close enough to make a hand off but he didn't have anything in his hands." "He did pass by close enough and he did have something in his left hand, but he decided at the last second not to give it to the other guy." Give me a freaking break.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas,

chris

Great work, Chris!

P.P.S. I've heard it all now. "He couldn't have handed him anything because both of his hands were in his pockets." "He didn't pass by the other guy close enough to make a hand off." "He did pass by close enough to make a hand off but he didn't have anything in his hands." "He did pass by close enough and he did have something in his left hand, but, because there's something dark (probably a shadow) on his left hand in the last frame, he evidently decided at the last second to B) keep some of it for himself, or B) B) to just not give the darn thing to the other guy!!" Would someone please give me a freaking break? Ronnie?? (I didn't think so.)

bump

Edited by Thomas Graves