The Education Forum

"Tan Jacket Man" Secretively Hands Something to "Blue Coated Guy" in the Parking Lot

Thomas,

Here's the entire footage.

Give it time to load/play, it is a huge gif.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/Untitled1-3.gif

I've slowed it down and stabilized it, somewhat.

Once again, please look at the last frame. I have inserted a red arrow pointing to what appears to be a black object near or in his left hand.

chris

Great work, Chris!

Well, I guess that proves it. Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Man just didn't like the dope TJM was dealing. (Or maybe TJM was getting his car keys out of his pocket early...) Couldn't be the shadows, could it? :tomatoes

--Tommy :ph34r:

P.S. Could you or John Dolva or somebody please isolate and post the last frame or two? Thanks!

P.P.S. I've heard it all now. "He couldn't have handed him anything because both of his hands were in his pockets." "He didn't pass by the other guy close enough to make a hand off." "He did pass by close enough to make a hand off but he didn't have anything in his hands." "He did pass by close enough and he did have something in his left hand, but, because there's something dark (probably a shadow) on his left hand in the last frame, he evidently decided at the last second to keep some of it for himself or to just not give the darn thing to the other guy!" Would someone please give me a freaking break?

bump

Thomas,

The last 2 frames.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/1-11.png

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/2-2.png

chris

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas,

Once again, please look at the last frame. I have inserted a red arrow pointing to what appears to be a black object near or in his left hand.

chris

Great work, Chris!

Well, I guess that proves it. Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Man just didn't like the dope TJM was dealing. (Or maybe TJM was getting his car keys out of his pocket early...) Couldn't be the shadows, could it? :tomatoes

P.S. Could you or John Dolva or somebody please isolate and post the last frame or two? Thanks!

P.P.S. I've heard it all now. "He couldn't have handed him anything because both of his hands were in his pockets." "He didn't pass by the other guy close enough to make a hand off." "He did pass by close enough to make a hand off but he didn't have anything in his hands." "He did pass by close enough and the guy in the blue coat did take a half-step and lean towards him and he did have something in his left hand, but, because there's something dark on his left hand in the last frame, he evidently decided at the last second to keep some of it for himself or to just not give it to the other guy." Give me a break.

bump

Thomas,

The last 2 frames.

chris

Thanks, Chris.

Now it's my turn.

I don't see anything in his hand. Do you?

Just a white "highlight" on his jacket cuff from the sun plus shadows.

P.S. I'm getting tired of "leading horses to water" lol

BTW, Does anyone recognize the Latino-looking guy on the right wearing the dark sports coat and the white shirt (and tie?) ?

As Jim Rome says, "I'm OUT."

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas,

chris

Great work, Chris!

Well, I guess that proves it. Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Man just didn't like the dope TJM was dealing. Or maybe TJM was getting his car keys out of his pocket a bit early.

P.P.S. Now I've heard it all. "He couldn't have handed him anything because both of his hands were in his pockets." "He didn't pass by the other guy close enough to make a hand off." "He did pass by close enough to make a hand off but he didn't have anything in his hands." "He did pass by close enough and the guy in the blue coat did take a half-step and lean towards him and he did have something in his left hand, but, because there's something dark on his left hand in the last frame, he evidently decided at the last second to keep some of it for himself or to just not give it to the other guy." Give me a break.

bump

Thomas,

The last 2 frames.

chris

Thanks again, Chris!

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...]

[quote name='Thomas Graves' date='01 December 2011 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1322780325'

Thanks, Chris.

Now it's my turn.

I don't see anything in his hand. Do you, Chris? If so, is it the same black, rectangular-shaped thing that was in his left hand when he started turning? All I see are a white "sun highlight" on his jacket cuff plus shadows. Your posting of these admittedly two great images without comment suggests that you do think that you can see something in his hand. What? A Kleenex? A pack of cigarettes? The same thing?

"Without incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, the call stands."

P.S. Anyone recognize the "late-arriving" Latino-looking guy on the right wearing the dark sports coat and the white shirt?

bump and "Out!"

I don't see anything in TJM's left hand in the last two frames of the clip. Perhaps some think that you do or actually do see something. Never mind.

Someone else can carry the ball on this now if they want to. I feel like I've been trying to lead horses to water but they don't want to drink. Lots of people want to solve the biggest crime of the 20th Century by themselves and try to prevent others from solving it. Too many contrarian geniuses.

I'm convinced that Tan Jacket Man either gave a signal to, or got a signal from. Long Coat Man and then handed something off, in a very secretive way, to Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Man. Therefore, IN MY HUMBLE [explicative deleted] OPINION, the synchronous movements of several of the other people in the clip should be analyzed for indications of conspiratorial activity. Darn straight.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Both hands are not is his pockets.

You're right. I stand corrected. Good catch.

It's virtually impossible to tell what his left hand is doing in the full-speed clip.

But in this clip, I don't see an object in his left hand. I see his fingers moving, though.

The coolest part of this clip, though, is watching the man in the background (in the raincoat/trenchcoat). Set his moves to some "Saturday Night Fever" music, and you're all set.

:)

hughescarparkfixedx2han.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

Both hands are not is his pockets.

You're right. I stand corrected. Good catch.

It's virtually impossible to tell what his left hand is doing in the full-speed clip.

But in this clip, I don't see an object in his left hand. I see his fingers moving, though.

hughescarparkfixedx2han.gif

David,

He was very good. He was a professional.

Thomas,

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/3-3.png

It appears that the object sticking out from his left hand (red arrow) is in the shape of a full or half hook.

It looks like an umbrella handle to me.

His left hand is clinched, with knuckle's pointing out toward the cameraman.

The black area I pointed to earlier could be part of an umbrella.

Very interesting!!!!

chris

This thread tends to exemplify the mindset of CTers on the Internet -- they look at a picture or film clip, with "conspiracy" swimming in their heads (as always) -- so, naturally, EVERYTHING becomes sinister.

Even if Tan Man has an umbrella -- so what? Is he going to now replace Louis Witt as Umbrella Man?

We'll have to give the Tan Man a new acronym then -- he'll be TJMWU (Tan Jacket Man With Umbrella) .... or perhaps TUM2.

Edited by David Von Pein

That's as good a guess as any, Thomas. :)

David,

Maybe he was one of those American Indian guys who go through life doing everything backwards. You know, like Dustin Hoffman's childhood friend in Little Big Man who became a "Contrary" and did everything backwards in adult life? So maybe Tan Jacket Man was one of those Indian dudes, and instead of taking the other guy's billfold, he gave his to him! Yeah, that's it, he was just one of those Pickpocket Contraries!

Edited by Thomas Graves

I don't think there's a hand-off. When Tan Jacket Man turns and walks past the other guy, his forearm is close to his side. So like the single bullet theory, the TJM hand-off is physically impossible. Whatever he may have in his hand as he turns, he still has it as he walks away.

Well, the art of the hand-off - as I try to teach people when I hand things off to them - is to make the exchange occur between the two bodies and not in the open air. It just may be illustrated in the Hughes film.

However, the eye contact between the two men is inconclusive. Does Tan Man just turn and acknowledge Blue Coat in the way you would a person that you suddenly find in your way, and does Blue Coat return the acknowledgment, as you would to a stranger passing through? Is it only the sort of silent "Pardon me" / "Sure, buddy" duet that we perform every day in corridors and elevators?

Was Blue Coat at that spot for a purpose? Was a hit team protocol established to include hand-offs of this type between shooters and accomplices? Did Tan Man go to the rail yard to "escape in plain sight," running where the crowd did because his exit path put him in the way of the rush to the knoll and yard? Did Blue Coat expect to meet Tan Man somewhere along the escape route, and then connect with him there? Did they do the hand-off because Tan Man was prevented from reaching the rail cars or another objective behind the knoll?

It does seem like Long Coat turning away from the crowd inspires Tan Man to also turn around and head in the opposite way. Is he only taking the opportunity to evade a random detective's scrutiny?

We have to ask these questions of plausibility, since even within predictions and planning, what the assassination team expected to happen after the shooting in terms of reaction and escape opportunities might have been prevented by any number of things, despite police and intelligence cooperation. Was the rush to the knoll, the railroad bridge, and the rail yard expected? (There's even writing out there that suggests that the knoll rifle was "left loud" in order to distract the crowd from the TSBD and surrounding buildings.)

Why isn't Errol Morris looking at the films like we do here? Christian Frantz Toussay, what could you do with the Tan Man frames?

Edited by David Andrews

I don't think there's a hand-off. When Tan Jacket Man turns and walks past the other guy, his forearm is close to his side. So like the single bullet theory, the TJM hand-off is physically impossible. Whatever he may have in his hand as he turns, he still has it as he walks away.

Well, the art of the hand-off - as I try to teach people when I hand things off to them - is to make the exchange occur between the two bodies and not in the open air. It just may be illustrated in the Hughes film.

However, the eye contact between the two men is inconclusive. Does Tan Man just turn and acknowledge Blue Coat in the way you would a person that you suddenly find in your way, and does Blue Coat return the acknowledgment, as you would to a stranger passing through? Is it only the sort of silent "Pardon me" / "Sure, buddy" duet that we perform every day in corridors and elevators?

Was Blue Coat at that spot for a purpose? Was a hit team protocol established to include hand-offs of this type between shooters and accomplices? Did Tan Man go to the rail yard to "escape in plain sight," running where the crowd did because his exit path put him in the way of the rush to the knoll and yard? Did Blue Coat expect to meet Tan Man somewhere along the escape route, and then connect with him there? Did they do the hand-off because Tan Man was prevented from reaching the rail cars or another objective behind the knoll?

It does seem like Long Coat turning away from the crowd inspires Tan Man to also turn around and head in the opposite way. Is he only taking the opportunity to evade a random detective's scrutiny?

We have to ask these questions of plausibility, since even within predictions and planning, what the assassination team expected to happen after the shooting in terms of reaction and escape opportunities might have been prevented by any number of things, despite police and intelligence cooperation. Was the rush to the knoll, the railroad bridge, and the rail yard expected? (There's even writing out there that suggests that the knoll rifle was "left loud" in order to distract the crowd from the TSBD and surrounding buildings.)

Why isn't Errol Morris looking at the films like we do here? Christian Frantz Toussay, what could you do with the Tan Man frames?

I respectfully disagree.

Blue Coat man takes half a step towards TJM and leans towards TJM right as he's passing by. Notice how TJM quickly but gently "punches" BCM in the midsection. I think BCM opens his outside jacket pocket for TJM to put the black object into. BCM looks directly at TJM as he's approaching. TJM looked at him just before that and is looking at BCM's midsection during the hand off. Interesting how TJM clenches his teeth. Intense concentration without trying to show it? You also have to take into consideration all the other things going on. Long Coat Man gives a signal to TJM, perhaps an acknowledgement of having received a signal from TJM), and then everything starts. The black adolescent and the black guys in front of and to the left side of TJM start moving and following TJM, and the black dude in the leather jacket and wearing a cap makes an arm motion to someone else off screen to the right to "come on", the three "suits" in the foreground walk in front of the camera close together in a probable attempt to shield the handoff from Robert Hughes' filming, and an until-now unseen (handsome) Latino wearing a dark sportcoat and white shirt appears and walks close to BCM. You say that there is no eye contact between TJM and BCM. Even if your are right, why would eye contact between "professionals" be necessary for a hand off? They do look at each other but not at exactly the same time. You say TJM starts leaving because Long Coat Man shooed them away. Why would LCM do that? Those bystanders weren't interfering with the investigation. Do we see officials shooing bystanders away in any of the other films or photos taken that day? I think the police would have wanted all of the potential witnesses or perps to hang around a bit longer so they could be questioned/interviewed/interrogated. Hey, a helpful bystander might notice something and bring it to the attention of the investigators/searchers. The only incidences of "cops" or "persons of authority" shooing people away after the assassination ("Ya don't come up here now, ya hear? You just might get yourself shot or something") was done by unidentified Mysto-Cops (who also seemed to enjoy kicking people, pointing their guns at them, and taking their cameras. I think TJM knew in advance exactly where to "find" BCM because it was all planned out ahead of time by professionals and TJM and BCM (and LCM, etc) themselves were consummate professionals as evidenced by their lack of eye contact, the almost undetectable hand off itself, etc, etc. I would have expected nothing less of the "crew" that Angleton and Harvey, through their FBN-based mafia contacts, would employ to hit the most powerful man in the world. You suggest that a possible conspiracy scenario which incorporates the "fact" that TJM had been looking for BCM and "found" him in the parking lot. that And now for the $64,000 question. If there was no hand off, then what happened to the rectangular black object that was in his hand before he "punched" BCM?

I rest my [explicative deleted] case.

Edited by Thomas Graves