The Education Forum

"Tan Jacket Man" Secretively Hands Something to "Blue Coated Guy" in the Parking Lot

Tom

I am sorry for the cheap shot this morning.

I over reacted to the frustrations involved in this case.

Please accept my apologies.

Ian

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy if we could find a better picture of Larry Jones we could do a comparison

With Tan man.apparently Mr Truly knew tan man did he also know Larry Jones?.

Did Baker feel the need to pull his gun on Tan Man or

Was Truly expecting him?.

Ian,

Was Truly expecting "Tan Man" to be where he was (on the third or fourth floor) at that time?

Probably. It's also possible that he confused "Tan Man" for LHO.

--Tommy ;sun

But how could that be Tommy as he had just seen "Oswald" on the second floor?.

I know they "missed the sixth" but that's a

Big leap Tommy!.

Ian,

I agree that another picture of Larry Jones would be extremely useful. I'm not 100% convinced it was him because the facial similarity is not as strong when TJM turns his head, and also, others whose opinions I respect aren't convinced.

Yet there is enough similarity(dark eyes, light spot on top of head, slender build, age etc), added to Jones' mystery phone call just prior to or just after the assassination placing him in Dallas when he had allegedly left, and Weissman's weird reaction to that call, to give me pause to continue considering the possibility.

FWIW, The 2nd floor encounter, imo, and that of a growing number of others, was a fiction. Baker initially said 3rd or 4th floor and his description was much closer to that of TJM than it was to Oswald - and that's despite having Oswald in the same room when he was giving that description. On top of that, the 6th floor witnesses all match TJM better than Oswald.

I note that someone at the other forum where this has been discussed, stated that TJM appears to do a military type turn. Does anyone else see it that way? If true, I think it may be significant.

Edited by Greg Parker

Ian,

Was Truly expecting "Tan Man" to be where he was (on the third or fourth floor) at that time?

--Tommy ;sun

Big leap Tommy!.

Ian,

I agree that another picture of Larry Jones would be extremely useful. I'm not 100% convinced it was him because the facial similarity is not as strong when TJM turns his head, and also, others whose opinions I respect aren't convinced.

Yet there is enough similarity(dark eyes, light spot on top of head, slender build, age etc), added to Jones' mystery phone call just prior to or just after the assassination placing him in Dallas when he had allegedly left, and Weissman's weird reaction to that call, to give me pause to continue considering the possibility.

FWIW, The 2nd floor encounter, imo, and that of a growing number of others, was a fiction. Baker initially said 3rd or 4th floor and his description was much closer to that of TJM than it was to Oswald - and that's despite having Oswald in the same room when he was giving that description. On top of that, the 6th floor witnesses all match TJM better than Oswald.

I note that someone at the other forum where this has been discussed, stated that TJM appears to do a military type turn. Does anyone else see it that way? If true, I think it may be significant.

Here is the exact quote from Jonathan Nolan: "...TJM peels off out of the crowd, with almost a heel turn like in the army, before leaving pretty rapidly..." [emphasis mine]

I'd really like to get opinions on this.

Ian,

--Tommy ;sun

Big leap Tommy!.

Ian,

Here is the exact quote from Jonathan Nolan: "...TJM peels off out of the crowd, with almost a heel turn like in the army, before leaving pretty rapidly..." [emphasis mine]

I'd really like to get opinions on this.

Greg,

I would agree with Jonathan on this. TJM makes a very precise little turn, especially for someone standing on top of a railroad tie/parking lot barrier.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thank you Tommy. Having viewed some army heel turns courtesy of Youtube, I can see the similarity.

See the Larrie Schmidt thread for why I think it is important.

Greg,

OK, I've read your most recent post about Schmidt. Very interesting!

Do you think TJM had an unusual neck?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thank you Tommy. Having viewed some army heel turns courtesy of Youtube, I can see the similarity.

See the Larrie Schmidt thread for why I think it is important.

Greg,

OK, I've read your most recent post about Schmidt. Very interesting!

Do you think TJM had an unusual neck?

Tommy,

I can't see his neck clearly enough to make a judgement. Do you think Oswald had one?

Things that I think are connected:

The spitter at the Stevenson rally blaming the Cubans for stirring his emotions up.

Those same Cubans being connected to Col. L Robert Castorr and to the Cuban Relief Committee (with special emphasis on Mrs Connell who had a Svengali-like hold of Sylvia Odio)

The supposed Oswald sighting at the Stevenson Rally

The army style turns the above picketer performed

The "port arms" stance of the man seen by Rowland.

The army style turn of TJM.

The similarity of descriptions between the person/s seen by Rowland, Brennan and Baker with TJM

the DPD Special Services intelligence that Walker's group was going to "drag JFK's dick in the dirt" when he came to Dallas and the group's subsequent lack of visibility, let alone apparent action on the day

Walker's "airtight" and loudly proclaimed alibi

the fact that NO ONE but Mike Paine and his friend actually claimed to hear LHO say anything about Birchers at a DCLU meeting

the fact that the "old man" who Mike and Frank claim Oswald had a political discussion with at the DCLU meeting was interviewed by the FBI and stated only that Oswald discussed the workings of the projector with him.

The fact that no one but Mike and Frank place Mike and Frank at the DCLU meeting.

The fact that an internal DCLU investigation of the matter found that Oswald attended that meeting with MRS Paine.

The fact that Oswald would logically ring the person who took him to a DCLU meeting for assistance in obtaining an ACLU lawyer and the person he phoned was MRS Paine - not MR Paine.

The fact that logically, if Oswald wanted to join such an organization, it made better sense to join the local ACLU affiliate (the DCLU), rather than the national body.

The fact that no ACLU membership was found during the first search, but an unprocessed membership was found AFTER the ACLU issued a press release confirming no membership was found.

The unprocessed application was "found" by an FBI informant.

The above left the ACLU looking very bad.

The fact that the idea for the DCLU delegation to go check on Oswald was made by the husband of Ruth Paine's divorce lawyer - and despite being "rejected" for intelligence work in WWII, he had his legal practice in the same building as the 112th MIG.

The fact that the DCLU delegation took the word of cops re Oswald's rights despite complaining in other cases that the cops routinely lied to them

Maybe the above was because they also had the word of a SMU prof. of law who happened to be there, and who had previously been promoted politically by the FBI infested Communist Party - in particular, by an FBI informant not only on the CPUSA, but also on Joe Molina and the GI Forum.

The fact that Mary Bledsoe's lawyer was one of a troika of female legal eagles connected to the case AND connected to LBJ's support group (the other two being Judge Sarah Hughes and the aforementioned lawyer of Ruth Paine (who had also worked for Henry wade at one time).

Edited by Greg Parker

Thanks Sean,

I don't think it's the same guy. IMO the jacket doesn't quite match, nor the hair color or head shape -- and this guy looks shorter. In the film showing him walking he looks like a teenage kid to me.

But I know I could be wrong, and I acknowledge that you and many others are better at eyeballing films and photos than I am.

I am interested as to who the long coat man in the background could be.

Does anyone know the temperature at the time of the JFK assassination?

Wearing a trench coat seems illogical to me unless things were significantly colder.

Someone referred to him above as a detective, but, if he was, he ostensibly wasn't a homicide detective because they wore their trademark white Stetsons (or so I have read).

FWIW, I think that the film captures a handoff (perhaps a rifle scope or magazine or a small handgun).

Thanks Sean,

I don't think it's the same guy. IMO the jacket doesn't quite match, nor the hair color or head shape -- and this guy looks shorter. In the film showing him walking he looks like a teenage kid to me.

But I know I could be wrong, and I acknowledge that you and many others are better at eyeballing films and photos than I am.

Cheers, Greg. Looks like we may have to just agree to disagree on this one!

FWIW, Gerda also spotted (apparently) the same guy walking across the green area in Hughes shortly after the assassination.

bellltjmangif.gif

I am interested as to who the long coat man in the background could be.

Does anyone know the temperature at the time of the JFK assassination?

Wearing a trench coat seems illogical to me unless things were significantly colder.

Someone referred to him above as a detective, but, if he was, he ostensibly wasn't a homicide detective because they wore their trademark white Stetsons (or so I have read).

FWIW, I think that the film captures a handoff (perhaps a rifle scope or magazine or a small handgun).

Christopher,

Gerda Dunkel over at JFK Assassination Forum was wondering last December if TJM's "Long Coat Man" might be Deputy Sheriff Clinton L."Lummy" Lewis.

Edit: I think I've noticed others wearing the same kind of raincoat and acting in an (apparently) official capacity after the assassination. Could this be C.L."Lummy" Lewis with his back to the camera?

normal_LastScan21~0.jpg

Edited by Thomas Graves

Sean,

I think there is a very good chance the bell frames show the same person we see in your post 113, but I think he's a kid with darker hair.

I know proximity is one aspect that you've considered in deciding this is the same person as seen doing the heel turn, and that's a reasonable point. But I can't get past what I see differences in age, height and hair color. I also think the jacket could be slightly different.

Your seeming certainty does give me pause...

There is a picture/film of a "kid" outside the TSBD maybe at the corner of Houston and Elm

A comment was made that it looks like a young Dubya? Anybody remember this thread?

If I recall correctly he was wearing a similar (style) jacket but is shorter than

Parking lot TJM?.

Sean,

I think there is a very good chance the bell frames show the same person we see in your post 113, but I think he's a kid with darker hair.

I know proximity is one aspect that you've considered in deciding this is the same person as seen doing the heel turn, and that's a reasonable point. But I can't get past what I see differences in age, height and hair color. I also think the jacket could be slightly different.

Your seeming certainty does give me pause...

Greg, the clincher for me is the man's posture in Bronson, which looks awfully like that of TJM's in the parking lot area in Hughes.

http://i797.photobuc...tManbronson.jpg

It is maddening though that we don't have a frontal shot of this guy just to put the issue beyond all doubt...

Edited by Sean Murphy