The Education Forum

Jim Leavelle fell

Steve Thomas

Got this message today:

Stacey Brezik has reported that Jim Leavelle had a serious fall while visiting his daughter

Karla and was flown to Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas for immediate surgery to remove his eye due to the severity of damage.

Keep Jim and his family in your prayers.

There will be updates on Jim as received.

Steve Thomas

Guest Robert Morrow

Got this message today:

Stacey Brezik has reported that Jim Leavelle had a serious fall while visiting his daughter

Karla and was flown to Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas for immediate surgery to remove his eye due to the severity of damage.

Keep Jim and his family in your prayers.

There will be updates on Jim as received.

Steve Thomas

Did Jim Leavelle take some notes on Oswald's interrogation that he has never released publicly?

Also, Jim Leavelle plays a role in The Girl on the Stairs: My Search For a Missing Witness To the Assassination of John F. Kennedy by Barry Ernest.

http://www.amazon.com/Girl-Stairs-Missing-Assassination-ebook/dp/B004GNFU9S/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

• 1 year later...
And no Tague hit?

The Tague hit could very well have come from a fragment from the head shot. The angle's almost perfect for that to happen.

I, myself, favor the first (missed) shot being the Tague shot, but the theory that Tague got hit by a head-shot fragment is certainly not out of the question at all. And, in fact, the Warren Commission fully acknowledged that possibility regarding the head shot on Page 117 of the WCR, thereby destroying the crazy notion that the WC was FORCED into adopting the SBT because of James Tague's injury.

More Jim Leavelle stuff:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/02/james-leavelle.html

Edited by David Von Pein

• 3 weeks later...

I recently read about jim leavelle going around talking and being honored for his career i hope not for his handling of oswald....well to be honest it makes me sick to hear that this man is going around and giving talks...he did nothing To prevent. Oswald from beng killed except look at ruby gun him down

...and im sure he is getting Paid for his talks....the police assocation in dallas is making him into some hero..look i. Admire cops but not in this case...i do have a question were bullet proof vests around in 1963 ..why didnt they give oswald one....it sure would have helped.

I know that Fintan Dunne (of BreakForNews.com) doesn't really speak much on the JFK murder (though I am aware that he knows well that it was a conspiracy of the highest order) but he actually did a very quick "blurb" about the Leavelle incident some years ago (even having a thanksgiving turkey commercial from that very day inserted into the audio) but he theorizes in the audio that Leavelle may have been cuffed that way to Oswald to prevent him from protecting himself (Oswald) at the moment of the hit. This is has obvious implications (DPD knowing in advance of Oswald's murder, etc, which is consistent with the evidence of Ruby being possibly assisted) Personally I had never heard that theory and it was interesting considering Oswald was in the 'lion's den' at that moment ever since he was arrested (or even before his arrest).

Edited by B. A. Copeland