The Education Forum

Billy Swanson

Billy Swanson

Hello,

My name’s Billy, I’m 19 years old and I’m currently living in the UK where I’ve been all my life so far. I came across the JFK assassination over a year ago now where I chose to look into it just by chance (I guess I wanted to see “what it was all about”) and ever since I’ve just been so fascinated with the entire case, particularly Lee Harvey Oswald, his time in Russia, the possibility of Intelligence work involving the assassination of JFK, and of course the events surrounding his death at the hands of Jack Ruby.

Ever since looking into this case just over a year ago and a few months now, I’ve been looking for as much information as I can possibly find such as from reading assassination books, watching documentaries and YouTube videos on the case, debating on other online forums and so on. I ended up setting up a small website a few months ago to help with research that little bit more as well.

In joining this forum I’m probably going to be more of a reader than a poster as I still consider myself new to the case, although I do feel as though I have a good grasp on it still (just not as much as many here of course). I feel as though a lot can be learned from a forum like this though and it may be somewhat intimidating at times, but I’d still like to try and have the opportunity to contribute wherever possible.

Thanks for having me.

All the best,

Billy.

Edited by Billy Swanson

My name’s Billy, I’m 19 years old and I’m currently living in the UK where I’ve been all my life so far. I came across the JFK assassination over a year ago now where I choose to look into it just by chance (I guess I wanted to see “what it was all about” I guess) and ever since I’ve just been so fascinated with the entire case, particularly Lee Harvey Oswald, his time in Russia, the possibility of Intelligence work involving the assassination of JFK, and of course the events surrounding his death at the hands of Jack Ruby.

It is good to see that young people are still interested in the case.

It is good to see that young people are still interested in the case.

Hello John,

Yes, it is a very interesting case to discuss and think about I've found. In fact It's just one of those cases which, after you've started to look into it even a little bit, you find just impossible to ignore. :)

I'm also pretty interested in other cases as well btw, such as the RFK assassination, the Chappaquiddick incident, the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa, Jack the Ripper, the unfortunate death of Marilyn Monroe, Lee Bowers, Dorothy Kilgallen and many more. On another forum I'm a member of I think I've wrote about all of these cases if I remember right. So because of this I may start up some threads on this forum in the near future to hopefully have the opinions of those who know these cases very well. :)

• 3 months later...
Guest Dale Thorn

Billy, the reason this case is so important, and the reason there is so much disinformation and lying and coverup and even murder of witnesses and investigators is because of who did it. Not a lone nut, but persons in authority in the United States. I don't mean to be pessimistic or scare anyone, but I can tell you that the closer you get to making a difference in this case, the greater will be the backlash against you from the keepers of the official secrets. This is not an old case - the JFK case is very much current events. There are some very important things you need to do to insure your effectiveness, and those are to learn to identify disinformation people (who are very subtle and clever), and to avoid being drawn into discussions that tie you up and waste your time, by those same people. To get some idea of what you're up against if you start your own blog or forum, read as much as you can about projects like Mockingbird where the CIA gained control of every major news outlet in the U.S., and maintains that control to this day. Read also about Northwoods and the reality of military terrorism in the U.S., which in my view and the view of many other good people includes 9/11. Many good people have lost their lives battling government corruption, and the JFK case is the Rosetta Stone of modern day government corruption. If you are able to develop a forum or blog on JFK, try to learn how disinformants work and keep them off, because their highest priority is to discourage other people from participating by whatever means they can use to accomplish that. Screening people is probably the most difficult thing in the world to do, but our examples from real life show that the really influential persons who are assassinated are almost always done in by someone on the inside. That may even apply to JFK.

Welcome...

Happy to throw some of the better books at you...

I find the English...like the Australian researchers I know, are great at keeping a distance from the real sense of paranoia that I find permeates the American point of view, not that it's always unwarranted...lol...just find it a social curiosity...

In any case, lots, to say the least, off info out there, so don't break your back when the path is already paved...I find it best to seek out and, hopefully, expand on those that came before....

And I always treat it less of a mystery than a open case with identifiable players..it's the filling out of the shadowy bits that's the harder part...

Steve.