The Education Forum

Some new Movie film alleged to be LHO and Sturgis

Jim Phelps

And a group shot:

Group_Shot.jpg

Thanks, Mark.

:clapping

--Tommy

P.S. For those of you who are still laboring under the delusion that we're talking about the guy on the far left--- wrong! We're talking about the guy behind the dude who is holding a pistol in his hand up near his head (Frank Sturgis AKA Frank Fiorini).

Oh! You're talking about TODHNOEM!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a group shot:

Group_Shot.jpg

Thanks, Mark.

--Tommy

P.S. For those of you who are still laboring under the delusion that we're talking about the guy on the far left--- wrong! We're talking about the guy behind the dude who is holding a pistol in his hand up near his head (Frank Sturgis AKA Frank Fiorini).

Greg,

That's the first time I've been subjected to a tod-hnoem attack on this forum! :D

--Tommy

P.S. Uhhh.... What does TODHNOEM mean?

P.P.S. Dude on the left looks a bit like the Corsican mercenary/assassin Jean Soutre.

Edited by Thomas Graves

And a group shot:

Group_Shot.jpg

Thanks, Mark.

--Tommy

Greg,

That's the first time I've been subjected to a tod-hnoem attack on this forum! :D

--Tommy

You mean you've never heard of The-Other-Dude-Who's-Not-Oswald-Either Man???!! And you call yourself a <DELETED>?

P.P.S. Dude on the left looks a bit like the Corsican mercenary/assassin Jean Soutre.

And a group shot:

Group_Shot.jpg

Thanks, Mark.

--Tommy

Greg,

--Tommy

You mean you've never heard of The-Other-Dude-Who's-Not-Oswald-Either Man???!! And you call yourself a <DELETED>?

Good one, Greg! :clapping

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...]

I don't want to sound like I think everybody is missing the boat on this, but when you get to, I believe it is the youtube site, [there was a second version of this clip] someone wrote that the "Oswald" character is standing "behind the man with the gun." and in that short clip, there is only one second in the film where "he" faces the camera, which is at eleven seconds into the video [...] Also when you get into the youtube site, I saw something that led me to believe that the video Mr. Phelps [...] posted is taken from the beginning of a 1969 Italian documentary, roughly translated as "I Due Kennedy or The Two Kennedy's." That video is very compelling, it is full of, apparently, original footage from Dealey Plaza on the day of the assassination, from what I can tell...I haven't had time to go through......I Due Kennedy, it is approximately one hour and fifty minutes long and recorded in Italian. But I plan on viewing it over the holidays.

See

Here is the video Mr. Phelps turned us onto in post #1, this thread:

http://rechtiskrom.w...-frank-sturgis/

--Tommy

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...]

I don't want to sound like I think everybody is missing the boat on this, but when you get to, I believe it is the youtube site, [there was a second version of this clip] someone wrote that the "Oswald" character is standing "behind the man with the gun." and in that short clip, there is only one second in the film where "he" faces the camera, which is at eleven seconds into the video [...] Also when you get into the youtube site, I saw something that led me to believe that the video Mr. Phelps [...] posted is taken from the beginning of a 1969 Italian documentary, roughly translated as "I Due Kennedy or The Two Kennedy's." That video is very compelling, it is full of, apparently, original footage from Dealey Plaza on the day of the assassination, from what I can tell...I haven't had time to go through......I Due Kennedy, it is approximately one hour and fifty minutes long and recorded in Italian. But I plan on viewing it over the holidays.

See

Here is the video Mr. Phelps turned us onto in post #1, this thread:

http://rechtiskrom.w...-frank-sturgis/

--Tommy

Yea, thanks for that Italian documentary, it's certainly interesting, and has a lot of news clips I had never seen before. The office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - and what is that they wheel into there? It looks like a teletype machine? Can anyone identify that machine?

BK

There are two clips to this film, I have only pointed out two people, Frank Sturgis is the man with the hat and gun in his hand, on the second clip, standing behind Frank Sturgis with army fatigues, a hat on his head and waring glasses is Frank Bender. Oh and Marita Lorenz is there too. This is a group of either members of op40 or Franks group International Communist Brigade of which Sturgis accused Oswald of trying to infiltrate or join Sturgis' group.

Scott Kaiser

Edited by Scott Kaiser

And a group shot:

Group_Shot.jpg

Thanks, Mark.

--Tommy

Greg,

That's the first time I've been subjected to a todo nome attack on this forum! :D

--Tommy

P.S. Uhh.... What does TODHNOEM mean?

P.P.S. Dude on the left looks a bit like the Corsican mercenary/assassin Jean Souetre.

Greg, I think if you're going to come up with some acronyms that literally spells out several words, I'd think you would want to get it right "The-Other-Dude-Who's-Not-Oswald-Either Man" is actually (TODWNOEM)... Just trying to help...

Ummmm? Yes! I'd say that does resemble Oswald very much....

Greg, I think if you're going to come up with some acronyms that literally spells out several words, I'd think you would want to get it right "The-Other-Dude-Who's-Not-Oswald-Either Man" is actually (TODWNOEM)... Just trying to help...

Thanck you, Richard Scott. I must be dyslexic ore sumphing...

And I promise next time to use an acronym that spells out no words whatsoever. Or maybe one. But not several.

Correct! TODWNOEM does indeed resemble Oswald. Along with 53.44% of the male population at the time! And they are ALL known as TODWHOEM...

Edited by Greg Parker

And a group shot:

Group_Shot.jpg

Thanks, Mark.

--Tommy

Greg,

--Tommy

======

Left person Looks to be very close to Jean Soutre

Souetre.293190602_std.jpg

Highly involved with French Connection Drug trafficing via Auguste Ricord and Christian David.

Since what appears to be Jean Souetre has been proposed to be LHO by Wim D. and Scott K., and there are indications that Jean Souetre was in and around Dallas/Ft. Worth, was Souetre part of the LHO double business going on before the assassination?

And a group shot:

Group_Shot.jpg

Thanks, Mark.

--Tommy

Greg,

--Tommy

======

Left person Looks to be very close to Jean Soutre

Souetre.293190602_std.jpg

Highly involved with French Connection Drug trafficing via Auguste Ricord and Christian David.

Jim,

To avoid confusion, let me rephrase that for you. "The guy on the far left of the video capture bears a strong resemblance to Jean Soutre, above (circled)."

--Tommy :)

Edited by Thomas Graves

And I promise next time to use an acronym that spells out no words whatsoever. Or maybe one. But not several.

Correct! TODWNOEM does indeed resemble Oswald. Along with 53.44% of the male population at the time! And they are ALL known as TODWHOEM...

Greg, you crack me up, I mean you seem to know it all including the exact statistics and or percentage of the male population that are all known as TODWHOEM... You should try your luck playing the lotto, handling a hot chick would be out of the question. Now if you read my comment and or posts carefully, you would have noticed. I said, "resemble". I didn't say he "was" Oswald, nor did I ever say he "is" Oswald, so I think you should get your facts straight, secondly, I have positively identified two men in these two separate clips, Frank Sturgis and Frank Bender. By the way, you're welcome, because there are NO photos of Bender, he was rarely photographed, that my friend <and I mean that in a sarcastic kind of way> is a rare photo shot of Bender.

Haba good day! :ice

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Greg, you crack me up, I mean you seem to know it all including the exact statistics and or percentage of the male population that are all known as TODWHOEM... You should try your luck playing the lotto, handling a hot chick would be out of the question. Now if you read my comment and or posts carefully, you would have noticed. I said, "resemble". I didn't say he "was" Oswald, nor did I ever say he "is" Oswald, so I think you should get your facts straight, secondly, I have positively identified two men in these two separate clips, Frank Sturgis and Frank Bender. By the way, you're welcome, because there are NO photos of Bender, he was rarely photographed, that my friend <and I mean that in a sarcastic kind of way> is a rare photo shot of Bender.

So Scott,

Which one is Bender?

--Tommy :ph34r:

So Scott,

Which one is Bender?

--Tommy :ph34r:

Tommy,

Bender is in the second clip, standing right next to Sturgis, he is wearing army fatigues, a hat and glasses. Here is the photo of Frank Sturgis and Frank Bender.

post-6379-014561900 1324954006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scott Kaiser