The Education Forum

JFK Research Archive: Latest Uploads

Barry Krusch

I am currently researching a book on Kennedy assassination, and in the process have amassed nearly 15 gigabytes of research materials. Collecting these materials has been an extremely arduous, time-consuming process, and I want to save future researchers the trouble I have gone through. To that end, I am going to be uploading, over the course of the next few months, the materials I have gathered.

Researchers will save time in a number of ways. In the first place, because I have uploaded all the materials to Box.net, all of the documents can literally be retrieved with only a very few mouse clicks, versus having to access each document one at a time. Instructions for accessing all the documents at once is given at the link below. Secondly, one of the things I have done is compiled materials which formerly existed in separate pieces into large chunks, again, eliminating the need to download each file separately and then combine them later. A notable example of this is the Warren Commission hearings, which I have only been able to find in individual parts. When you go to my website, you will see that I have all the PDFs organized by volume, exactly the way they were in their original form. All you need to do now is download all the PDFs, index them with Adobe Acrobat Pro, and then whenever you want to look up any keyword, just open the index, and you will immediately go to that page!

Right now the main documents are Warren Commission hearing PDFs and a pretty substantial collection of indexes. But there is much more to come, and as I post new documents I will update this topic.

Here is the link:

http://www.krusch.com/jfk/

Barry

• 1 month later...