The Education Forum

New Proof of Moon Landing Hoax

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

The situation has passed far beyond simple absurdity into ludicrousness:

Edited by James H. Fetzer

I'm not going to boost that idiot's hit count by viewing his rubbish; any assertions should be able to stated clearly.

Besides, as I am sure Jim would agree, YouTube is not research (despite what a lot of the current generation seem to believe).

• 2 weeks later...

Over a week and no response? Should I take this as Jim being unable to summarise the claims made in the YouTube clip and explain why they should be regarded seriously?

Well, since Jim won't do it, would anyone else like to summarise the claim(s)? I'm quite happy to answer but am not going to waste bandwidth on downloading JW rubbish.

I only watched one, in it he complained that some rover tracks from Apollo 15 were more visible than others in the LRO photos. I assumed it was because of difference in the soil.

Well, since Jim won't do it, would anyone else like to summarise the claim(s)? I'm quite happy to answer but am not going to waste bandwidth on downloading JW rubbish.

I only watched one, in it he complained that some rover tracks from Apollo 15 were more visible than others in the LRO photos. I assumed it was because of difference in the soil.

That is entirely possible. We see examples of that in a few of the Apollo surface photographs.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Or it could have been the sun angle on those tracks.