The Education Forum

Email hacked again..

I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT, THAT MY EMAIL HAS BEEN HACKED AGAIN ON THE 27TH, I HAVE BEEN ON VERY LITTLE IN THE PAST FEW DAYS.SO IF YOU HAVE OR DO RECEIVE ANOTHER CRAP EMAIL ASKING FOR MONEY, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT, DELETE, THANKS MUCH SORRY ABOUT THE A/HS OUT THERE...sorry about caps......best b

I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT, THAT MY EMAIL HAS BEEN HACKED AGAIN ON THE 27TH, I HAVE BEEN ON VERY LITTLE IN THE PAST FEW DAYS.SO IF YOU HAVE OR DO RECEIVE ANOTHER CRAP EMAIL ASKING FOR MONEY, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT, DELETE, THANKS MUCH SORRY ABOUT THE A/HS OUT THERE...sorry about caps......best b

Hi, Bernice

I did get an early-on email re; your being stuck

in Europe, or wherever.

And like others I figured to send money, but then

thought 'to heck with it' (humor intended)

Seriously, what damage is caused by these hacker

bastards to your position? Does it allow them to

grab (for example your saved emails)?

I have no doubt that such an expert has hacked

mine recently.

Harry

Hi, Bernice

I did get an early-on email re; your being stuck

in Europe, or wherever.

And like others I figured to send money, but then

thought 'to heck with it' (humor intended)

Seriously, what damage is caused by these hacker

bastards to your position? Does it allow them to

grab (for example your saved emails)?

I have no doubt that such an expert has hacked

mine recently.

Harry

Hi Harry;

Thank you for the reply, this time i am suppose to be in England oh i wish, last year it was Spain.ha......all they took were the email addresses.and nothing of interest in those either, so no emails this time, so different in that way, from last year...no, no one is to send anything, i want to make it clear to All, if you ever receive such an email supposedly from me, i Cannot travel, so Disregard it..for your sake..whomever is trying to rip people off.......i have contacted my server, here we go again, nothing really to do except, begin to list them again......Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and all the very best for the coming New Year of course to you and yours,, please take care my friend, the very best to you...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Good on you Bernice. You're not alone. I amuse myself by logging the email code. Funny where stuff from one place pops up somewhere unrelated some time later.

Word of warning,for your information, they whomever, not only got into and hacked the email addresses they then created a new email account in my name with the server,using yahoo, this was not done the last time, and they have been receiving all my emails since that day, it has been deleted now and the server is trying a trace, if that works???,so whomever they have been getting my garbage news alerts in and out all day, cause those that know have not sent anything..but beware as far as i know, no money of any kind was sent to the thief, but keep a heads up out there, thanks john..best bsooooo ps if you get an email supposedly from moi using my name followed by a 13 and a yahoo it is not from me, so xxxxe can it or try and trace it if you have the inkling.but watch your own, thanks,,best all b

Edited by Bernice Moore

This is the latest email scam that is being sent around, it has been verified, you can also, if you receive such from your server, delete it...best b

Dear Valued Member, A DGTFX Virus has been detected in your xxxxxxxxxxx internet mail folders. Your email account has to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus 2011 version to prevent damages to our web mail log and your important files. Click your reply tab,Fill the columns below and send back to us or your email account will be terminated to avoid spread of the virus.<br style="line-height: 17px; text-indent: 0px !important;">User ID:Current Password:Re confirm password: Occupation:Date of Birth: Country of Residence: <br style="line-height: 17px; text-indent: 0px !important;">After receiving the information requested you will be able to continue using your BT internet mail without hitches. Please do bear in mind that we reserve the right to close this BT internet account if this request isn't granted on time.<br style="line-height: 17px; text-indent: 0px !important;">Thank you.<br style="line-height: 17px; text-indent: 0px !important;">

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110203045041AA4PnDZ

Edited by Bernice Moore