The Education Forum

Jim Garrisons private interview with Willem Oltmans

In Willem Oltmans personal hand written notes he tells in detail of his private one on one meeting with Jim Garrison.Garrison tells Oltmans there investigation has shown that the Plot to assassinate President Kennedy was hatched and planned out in Feb. of 1963 the very same month and year that George de Mohrenschildt disappears to Haiti .

That does not surprise me one bit. Ole General Walker and half the South were conviced the Communists were invading the South. Walker goes along on this "Operation Midnight Ride" thing all around in Feb. 1963 and they all hate JFK for supporting Civil Rights. I guess the Midnight Ride thing was supposed to sound like Paul Revere's warning, cept this time the Communists are coming.

http://books.google.com/books?id=7Q87Rrxyh9wC&pg=PA124&lpg=PA124&dq=General+Walker+Riots&source=bl&ots=jSmCeycXkj&sig=9S7jwfkI8yiH8YtF_Src8KAvRu4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=XC8LT-P6Jube0QG9mqz7DA&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=General%20Walker%20Riots&f=false

Then, if you look around at all the Southern Religion Factions this allied, you find a ton of the bad guys from Joe Milteer, to Medford Bryan Evans, to Boris Pash-----and this last two are highly associated with Oak Ridge and Oak Ridge hated JFK with a passion worse than Dallas--The City of Hate. It isn't hard to see HL Hunt was a really Church involved type (ACCC) that hated Civil Rights and he would be right in the middle of the mess with Gen Walker.

That does not surprise me one bit. Ole General Walker and half the South were conviced the Communists were invading the South. Walker goes along on this "Operation Midnight Ride" thing all around in Feb. 1963 and they all hate JFK for supporting Civil Rights. I guess the Midnight Ride thing was supposed to sound like Paul Revere's warning, cept this time the Communists are coming.

http://books.google.com/books?id=7Q87Rrxyh9wC&pg=PA124&lpg=PA124&dq=General+Walker+Riots&source=bl&ots=jSmCeycXkj&sig=9S7jwfkI8yiH8YtF_Src8KAvRu4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=XC8LT-P6Jube0QG9mqz7DA&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=General%20Walker%20Riots&f=false

Then, if you look around at all the Southern Religion Factions this allied, you find a ton of the bad guys from Joe Milteer, to Medford Bryan Evans, to Boris Pash-----and this last two are highly associated with Oak Ridge and Oak Ridge hated JFK with a passion worse than Dallas--The City of Hate. It isn't hard to see HL Hunt was a really Church involved type (ACCC) that hated Civil Rights and he would be right in the middle of the mess with Gen Walker.