The Education Forum

Chronologies

I have just uploaded an assortment of chronologies and timelines related to the JFK assassination to the JFK research archive:

http://www.krusch.com

Believe it or not, this material is well over 10,000 pages. I know I don't believe it!!

I do not know if this is all of the relevant chronologies, it is certainly all the relevant ones I know about. If you know of any others or have any others, send them my way, and I will post them to the archive.

Probably should give the correct link:

http://www.krusch.com/jfk

Very nice Barry!

May I ask if this something I can re-post to Deep Politics forum. They were in need of timeline material and this may be a temporary fix till they get the proper programs.

I was amassing a collection myself of these.

Thank you, Ed

I wonder if Excel as is with macros or Outlook could do it?

Crowdsourcing could do it too. Sam takes the 1961 year, Joe takes the 1962 year, etc.

My concern with a couple of these chronologies is a lack of documentation for the sources. That is important work that needs to be done as well, when you add that in, this would be a massive project.

Still, the entire Kennedy assassination is itself a massive research project, what else is new?

Absolutely. The payoffs could be great though. Any info could be included as even though it may be flawed it exists for some reason. (In the long term perhaps it could form a basis for a time mapping of all individuals and events that could perhaps be presented as a slo mo movie or some representation of the data to see patterns etc.)

The purpose of a chronology is to put information concerning events in an order that makes sense or helps you make sense of it.

Mary Ferrell's chronology is the best - as it cites sources and limits the info to what could be put on an index card.

Wood's chronology is good and includes more info than Mary's.

Adamson's has good stuff too.

Walt Brown's chrono is kind of disappointing, as he includes so much info that isn't necessary - and confuses things with things that aren't relevant and he includes too much documentation and quotes that makes it more than just a simple chronology.

The chronology is supposed to include all relevant info and exclude info that isn't relevant.

BK

Who decides what's relevant, William? You?