The Education Forum

Fritchman, Thornley & behavioral control

I haven't been able to find any assassination ties to the Unitarian Church, but I did interview Kerry Thornley a few months before he publically announced his death through Sondra London. A very pleasant, amiable character, and a great orator on the principles of Discordia. He told me that Oswald had tried to join the Unitarian Church as well once he told him about it, for reasons unknown to him. I suspected a tie, but Thornley died before I could ask him any more.

I haven't been able to find any assassination ties to the Unitarian Church,

I'm not surprised, Gibson. I'm talking about 1958-59 here, not '63. It is possible that one or two involved in the assassination were Unitarians, but that no more makes it a Unitarian conspiracy than any involvement Ruby had made it a Jewish one. The importance of churches, charities, institutes etc is that they could (and did) provide cover.

but I did interview Kerry Thornley a few months before he publically announced his death through Sondra London.

I hope he announced it before he died... :)

A very pleasant, amiable character, and a great orator on the principles of Discordia. He told me that Oswald had tried to join the Unitarian Church as well once he told him about it, for reasons unknown to him. I suspected a tie, but Thornley died before I could ask him any more.

Well, you really are a prodigy! How did Thornley cope with being interviewed by a (no doubt precocious) 8 year old?

I'm not surprised, Gibson. I'm talking about 1958-59 here, not '63. It is possible that one or two involved in the assassination were Unitarians, but that no more makes it a Unitarian conspiracy than any involvement Ruby had made it a Jewish one. The importance of churches, charities, institutes etc is that they could (and did) provide cover.

I hope he announced it before he died... :)

Well, you really are a prodigy! How did Thornley cope with being interviewed by a (no doubt precocious) 8 year old?

He and my father were talking already and he mentioned Oswald and something about Charles Manson. But anyway, he was a pleasant fellow. Very willing to talk about Oswald; gave me a copy of "The Idle Warriors." A few months later, he called Dad saying people were after him and he had to go away. Shortly thereafter, Sondra London announced on her website that he was dead. Who's gonna look for you if you're already dead? Get the meaning?

Edited by Gibson Vendettuoli