The Education Forum

Ghost Image

http://24.152.179.96:8400/3114F/ghost.gif

The lower ghost image in frame 354 is shown in the 3 left most images.

The upper left image (from the special "The Lost Bullet") I have enhanced somewhat.

The shadow above Altgen's, at the top of frame 350, is from the couple(man in blue shirt/dark pants-woman in white shirt/dark pants) in the Nix frame.

Please note the woman with white hair and hat behind that couple in Nix too.

Supposedly, the lower ghost image shows someone whose head is traversing Main St.

But, if you look closely at my animation, in that upper left enhancement, that person would appear to be in a red coat/white sleeve letterman's jacket with a hood on, or something similar to that. imo

Let me know when you find this person!!!

chris

http://24.152.179.96:8400/2C732/A.gif

Using John Costella's panorama for size and position, I have taken the questionable ghost image and sized it to fit.

You can find it just above the full sprocket hole.

The red line aligns with the Main St. curb line, which traverses the red coat/white hooded person, if you have troubles locating him or her.

This should now give you a fairly accurate position for this person when viewing the Nix gif posted previously.

chris

I'm glad you introduced the topic of the paranormalin teh JFK discussion. The images you present are interesting.

I also spotted ghost images elsewhere in the Zaprudar film on frames 319 - 340 but have been afraid to mention it until now, so thanks for opening the door.

I am a metaphysical scholar experienced with ghost investigations. I am also an intuitive and qualified to read and interpret paranormal phenomena. I have been called a midwife for the dead, so I am no stranger to the unusual phenomena of death and dying.

I studied the images you present with the phantom figure highlighted on the left in frame 354. This phantom with a square hairdo and strong body seems to resemble JFK's silhouette. I interpret this phantom to be the spirit of JFK, now deceased, leaving his body. That ghostly figure is free floating in the locale of his death. This is common for the newly deceased. This makes sense based on ghostly images I observed on frames 319 - 340.

Let's discuss Zapruder frames 319 - 340.

For a reference on the frames, see http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/ Costella Combined Edit Frames (updated 2006)

Prior to frame 313 JFK is bent forward with an apparent neck wound and Jackie is consoling him. Frame 313 shows the impact of another shot hitting JFK's head. This is the mortal wound or "the kill shot". In the next few frames 319-340, JFK slumps into Jackie's lap and falls from a sitting position. Something important happens in frame 319 and 320; a small oval of white light appears next to JFK's head. The oval of white light increases to where it equals the size of JFK's head in frame 326. In fact the oval light now looks like a ghost face with eyes and mouth. But whereas JFK's head is turned to the left and slumped into Jackie's lap, The white ghost face looks out to the right toward the grassy knoll. The ghost face seems to be scanning in the direction from which the impact came. It is the involuntary action that we look when something crosses our field of awareness, and JFK's consciousness is clearly responding to the disturbance in a phantom state. His awareness is looking to see where the impact came from. Meanwhile his spirit is passing, JFK is dying in those immediate moments. On Frame 326 the ghost face is most evident and looks out toward the grassy knoll. The lighted ghost face gradually dims and shrinks in the subsequent frames and is gone by frame 340. At frame 340 JFK's body seems to stiffen and Jackie responds and changes from comforting JFK to trying to reach over the back of the limousine.

The attached picture of frame z326 clearly shows JFK's ghostly face as a white oval shaped a death mask superimposed over his slumped head, during the last moments of life in the throes of a violent and shocking death. This observation of the ghost face is based on years of cultivating special skills for reading paranormal phenomena. This is not meant to be horrific or sensational. Even to the end JFK's spirit was a bright and vivid force.

post-6290-075864900 1327174212_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeanie Dean

Zapruder frame 326 (and others in the range 320- 340) clearly shows a white ghostly face superimposed over the slumping head of JFK. The white ghostly head faces out to the right looking towards the Grassy Knoll while JFK's head and body lean to the left.

Ghostly images on film are not new or radical, vis-a-vis the growing industry of paranormal investigations disclosing images or audio on film or tape. I'm just the messenger. The white ghost face is there clear as day if you look.

Edited by Jeanie Dean

I'm glad you introduced the topic of the paranormalin teh JFK discussion. The images you present are interesting.

I also spotted ghost images elsewhere in the Zaprudar film on frames 319 - 340 but have been afraid to mention it until now, so thanks for opening the door.

I am a metaphysical scholar experienced with ghost investigations. I am also an intuitive and qualified to read and interpret paranormal phenomena. I have been called a midwife for the dead, so I am no stranger to the unusual phenomena of death and dying.

I studied the images you present with the phantom figure highlighted on the left in frame 354. This phantom with a square hairdo and strong body seems to resemble JFK's silhouette. I interpret this phantom to be the spirit of JFK, now deceased, leaving his body. That ghostly figure is free floating in the locale of his death. This is common for the newly deceased. This makes sense based on ghostly images I observed on frames 319 - 340.

For a reference on the frames, see http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/ Costella Combined Edit Frames (updated 2006)

Prior to frame 313 JFK is bent forward with an apparent neck wound and Jackie is consoling him. Frame 313 shows the impact of another shot hitting JFK's head. This is the mortal wound or "the kill shot". In the next few frames 319-340, JFK slumps into Jackie's lap and falls from a sitting position. Something important happens in frame 319 and 320; a small oval of white light appears next to JFK's head. The oval of white light increases to where it equals the size of JFK's head in frame 326. In fact the oval light now looks like a ghost face with eyes and mouth. But whereas JFK's head is turned to the left and slumped into Jackie's lap, The white ghost face looks out to the right toward the grassy knoll. The ghost face seems to be scanning in the direction from which the impact came. It is the involuntary action that we look when something crosses our field of awareness, and JFK's consciousness is clearly responding to the disturbance in a phantom state. His awareness is looking to see where the impact came from. Meanwhile his spirit is passing, JFK is dying in those immediate moments. On Frame 326 the ghost face is most evident and looks out toward the grassy knoll. The lighted ghost face gradually dims and shrinks in the subsequent frames and is gone by frame 340. At frame 340 JFK's body seems to stiffen and Jackie responds and changes from comforting JFK to trying to reach over the back of the limousine.

The attached picture of frame z326 clearly shows JFK's ghostly face as a white oval shaped a death mask superimposed over his slumped head, during the last moments of life in the throes of a violent and shocking death. This observation of the ghost face is based on years of cultivating special skills for reading paranormal phenomena. This is not meant to be horrific or sensational. Even to the end JFK's spirit was a bright and vivid force.

Are you joking?

If you are its not funny at all, in fact its very insulting

And if your serious then its the funniest most insane thing I have ever read

Are you joking?

If you are its not funny at all, in fact its very insulting

And if your serious then its the funniest most insane thing I have ever read

Thanks for the question.

I'm quite serious. My observations are not a joke nor are they insane, disrespectful or insulting.

Unfortunately most American are very poorly educated on the physical aspects of spiritual matters and ill-equipped or uncomfortable to understand the "strangeness" of death. Your comments demonstrate this lack of knowledge and discomfort on the matter of death and spirituality. Hopefully I can clarify something for you; keeping in mind Hamlet's words, "There are more things in the universe than exists in your philosophy Horatio".

I teach people about the paranormal. Yes the spirit exits the body when death occurs. It's a process that takes several weeks or months and in that time ghostly apparitions and strange phenomena of all kinds are likely to occur. Those with training and sensitivity see and understand the signs of the process.

Death and birth share some common events. For instance when someone is born or dies those who are close will not, and can not sleep for three days. I'm sure you have experienced this yourself. It does not matter if you believe in spirituality or not. This process is constant with everyone. There is a process. In those three days paranormal stuff is occurring-- spiritual bonds are being formed in the case of birth between the newborn and its family or in the case of death bonds are being broken. It's normal it's how we humans function. In fact there are other common phenomena that consistently occur with both birth and death. After all birth and death are the portals in and out of this world --- but that is another discussion.

Yes I'm serious and mindful. Open you mind open your eyes. JFK's death ghost is evident in frame 326. This tells me we are witnessing his death in those few minutes of the film. Our own observations confirm this. Who does not feel their breath stop as they watch the Zapruder film? Who does not feel the horror and chill-- if only on a subliminal level--- of seeing JFK's ghost look out from the limousine. I hope this clarifies your question.

Edited by Jeanie Dean