The Education Forum

Did “the right wing media” say Noguchi “had had sex with dead Hollywood starlets”?

Len Colby

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Len, that's a repeated fallacy.

You wrote, "I think Steve was very restrained in highlighting a way that you insult, Len" - but now you deny "claim[ing] that I have a penchant for insulting members of this forum". I'm confused and suspect you are as well.

PS - STEVE

Have you turned up ANY evidence in support of your claim yet?

Yup, Len I am confused. I'm also amused. Why should I deny claiming something that you wrote?

How is what synonymous to what?

Lots, but basically I wrote one thing and you wrote the other.

Lots, but basically I wrote one thing and you wrote the other.

No, because your comment would only make sense IF I insulted people here more than other members i.e. “I have a penchant for” doing so.

PS You need to revises the stats in your "about me" they are off 10x.

You wrote, "I think Steve was very restrained in highlighting a way that you insult, Len" - but now you deny "claim[ing] that I have a penchant for insulting members of this forum". I'm confused and suspect you are as well.

PS - STEVE

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Working on youth Church outreach. Yet I have EMAILed people that are Noguchi connected. Waiting response. sg

PS - STEVE

Working on youth Church outreach. Yet I have EMAILed people that are Noguchi connected. Waiting response. sg

So will you tell us what they say even if they contradict you?

So will you tell us what they say even if they contradict you? END COLBY QUOTE

=================================================================================

insult,attack or both ??

It's a simple question why can't you answer it?

What's the difference between an "insult" on and internet forum and an "attack" on one?

I'll leave initiating insults up to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PS - STEVE

Hmmm. It’s been 31 day since you told us that and 44 days since your previous post on this thread. Do your really expect us to believe that none of the people you contacted have replied. Or as I suspected did one or more of them get back to you but tell you that no such accusations were made or that they no recollection of them being made? I’m sure most people reading this thread will take your failure to reply as confirmation of my suspicion.