The Education Forum

JFK Special: Oswald was the man in the Doorway, after all!

Guest James H. Fetzer

While everyone is trying to figure out why the sky is blue, who wore what shirt to the TSBD, and who farted in the wind there are more important matter's like who the hell is General Paul Griffith on a post I posted earlier, perhaps we could use some real research on the matter, thank you!

Edited by Scott Kaiser

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James H. Fetzer

Cinque replies to Lamson #603:

Lamson, what I said was that one was a dark space that was in the light, and the other was a light space that was being shaded. I did not say that one was darker than the other. There was nothing in my statement that contradicts them being, essentially, the same. However, I won't deny that there is a tendency to think that A is darker than B. But there’s a reason for it, Lamson. The reason is that A is surrounded by light boxes on three sides, which makes it look relatively dark, while B is surrounded by dark boxes on four sides, which makes it look relatively light. So, it’s the DISTRACTING INFLUENCES that tend to obscure the reality. If you remove the distracting influences, then the reality can be seen plainly, as you can see in the collage below.

1zmj8s3.jpg

So, all this proves is that distracting influences can deceive, so it’s important to try to remove them- as much as possible. By putting the two boxes side by side, we see the reality of the situation without difficulty.

And we can do the same with Lovelady, putting him side by side with himself before and after his weight loss. And again it’s easy to see the reality of the situation. He definitely looks like he lost weight and quite a lot.

23vay5k.jpg

Now, if you are going to argue that there are distracting influences present in the Lovelady collage, what are they?

But, while we have the collage displayed here, let’s compare them further.

First, we note that on November 22, Lovelady didn’t primp and preen himself the way he did for Groden. On November 22, Lovelady looks like, well, a warehouse worker. But for Groden, he, for some reason, decided to primp and preen himself like he was going to the square dance at the County Fair. Why did he do that? It shows the mental consciousness of trying to create a look. And that bothers me, as it should bother you.

Second, we see the pocket with the cigarettes on the younger Lovelady while the older Lovelady seems to be pocketless. Now, I realize that some of you think there may be a pocket there even though we can’t see one. But, even if you think that, it is still, nevertheless possible that there is no pocket there, in which case it meant he replaced the shirt. Then, above the cigarettes on younger Lovelady, you see an oval-shaped pattern which may be a flap. Even if you don’t think it’s a flap, you do have to admit that there is no corresponding oval-shaped pattern on the shirt of older Lovelady. Then, when we look at the pocket of younger Lovelady, we see two horizontal black stripes running across it. Where is the spot on older Lovelady’s shirt that corresponds to that? I think I know the spot that MacKrae is going to say. He’s going to say it’s the first black box adjacent and to the right of the first secured button. But, when I blow that spot up and do other thing to try to enhance it, I don't see the slightest, tiniest hint of a pocket there.

This was an old shirt. He bought it used from a thrift store. And it looked well-worn even in 63. And he was used to stuffing things into the pocket, that is, packs of cigarettes. Could that pocket really lie that flat after all that usage and all that time?

Now look at the cuff of young Lovelady; he has one white line crossing it and that is all. But, on the cuff of older Lovelady, we see both vertical and horizontal white lines, plus a black line.

But, the most glaring thing of all between the two pictures is the simple fact that the same shirt fits both of them. I have dealt with a lot of people who have lost weight, and I can tell you that when they lose substantial weight, their clothes don’t fit any more. They have to get new clothes or get the old ones tailored.

So, look closely at this collage. No special measuring devices are needed. Normal vision and a clear head are the only tools needed.

quote:

Robin Unger is misplaced. He put two faked windshields on top of one another, as though that confirmed they were authentic. But when I asked him to place them on top of the small, white spiral nebula in the authentic windshield seen in the Altgens, he refused to do it. That is not the sign of an honest broker.

Firstly, you didn't ask me to do it.

You ORDERED me to do it, that was your first mistake.

Thinking that i was your own private ERRAND BOY was your seconf mistake.

The fact that you KEEP ON CALLING IT A SIMPLE TASK was your third mistake.

The fact that when i post something that suits your theory I AM THE WHITE HAIRED BOY, but when i innocently post something that you don't agree with

all of a sudden i am the DEVIL IN CARNATE was your 4th mistake.

Tell me Jim

How does one go about posting the LARGE NARA CRACK, on top of the Altgen's PIN xxxxx SIZE spiral nebular, so that they appear THE SAME SIZE .?

and still make the NARA crack visible to the naked eye.

YOU THINK THAT IS EASILY ACOMPLISHED !

go for it, i eagerly await your results.

Edited by Robin Unger

Guest James H. Fetzer

Not to observe the obvious, but SINCE EVERYONE'S POSTS HERE ARE THEIR OPINIONS,

what difference does it make to add that little tab? Ralph has proven his point so many times

that he has lost his patience. I am astonished at the gullibility of so many who are posting here.

Considering that the alteration of the Altgens--not the face of the man in the doorway, which is far

too subtle to be obvious--but of the man to his right/front is so apparent, how can anyone still doubt

that the photograph had to be fixed because someone was there who should not have been there?

2yo4p3l.jpg

And who could that possibly have been if not Lee Oswald? And once you realize that it is not just

his face "B" that has been obfuscated but also his shirt "A", how can anyone doubt that the shirt

had to be obfuscated, too, since otherwise it would have given the game away? Isn't that obvious?

17023.jpg

And when consideration is given to the many lies of Lovelady, the similarities of the shirt that the

man in the doorway is wearing to Oswald's shirt, the similarity in build with Lee but not with Billy,

who can doubt that the rest of what has been going on here for so long is merely more obfuscation?

The double standard is dripping. My main objection to the assertions coming from Cinque have been exactly what he is now criticizing others for doing!

I have yet to see Cinque phrase his assertions in the manner that he suggests others should phrase theirs.

Not once has he said: "It is my opinion that such and such..."

No, he has been saying things like: "Doorway Man is wearing Oswald's shirt." And he has continuously insulted those who do not accept that conclusion among other conclusions.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

No, Robin. You must have a guilty conscience to come back to this. It's rather simple. You have

done everything others have asked, yet when I invited you to perform one more photographic feat,

you disappeared. I don't understand how I can DEMAND that you do something without ASKING.

But then there are subtleties on this thread that I have a harder time understanding that this, such

as those who ignore the blatant obfuscation of the face "B" and the shirt "A" in the Altgens photo.

I am sorry, Robin, but I have simply lost my faith in you. I used to think you were an honest broker.

quote:

Robin Unger is misplaced. He put two faked windshields on top of one another, as though that confirmed they were authentic. But when I asked him to place them on top of the small, white spiral nebula in the authentic windshield seen in the Altgens, he refused to do it. That is not the sign of an honest broker.

Firstly, you didn't ask me to do it.

You ORDERED me to do it, that was your first mistake.

Thinking that i was your own private ERRAND BOY was your seconf mistake.

The fact that you KEEP ON CALLING IT A SIMPLE TASK was your third mistake.

The fact that when i post something that suits your theory I AM THE WHITE HAIRED BOY, but when i innocently post something that you don't agree with

all of a sudden i am the DEVIL IN CARNATE was your 4th mistake.

Tell me Jim

How does one go about posting the LARGE NARA CRACK, on top of the Altgen's PIN xxxxx SIZE spiral nebular, so that they appear THE SAME SIZE .?

and still make the NARA crack visible to the naked eye.

YOU THINK THAT IS EASILY ACOMPLISHED !

go for it, i eagerly await your results.

Here you go Jim

I will even start you off

Use these two John Hunt photo's which i made into a GIF

One of which i had to rotate, and resize to make it fit

JohnHunt.gif

SPLIT THE FRAMES USING IRFANVIEW

then reduce the frame size of John Hunt's photo's, so that the crack is the same size as the SPIRAL NEBULAR seen in Altgen's 6

then layer it on top of the windshield

Then get out you magnifying glass and compare the two cracks.

I originally posted this on Duncan's forum as a tutoriial for photographic beginners

I would say that you guy's fit that bill

Step by step tutorial (How to split and save the frames from a GIF )

I have been asked on a number of occasions by Forum members ( How do i save the frames from a GIF Animation to my computer )

to save having to Re-Type it each time, and also as an aid to those members new to the forum, i have decided to set it out in an easy to follow Step by Step tutorial.

Maybe Duncan can (Pin it) for easy reference, so it's easy to find in the future.

First you need to Download Irfanview software.

Its FREE and should download in around 30 - seconds. ( It's a tiny program, but very powerfull )

http://www.irfanview.com/

Step (1) save the GIF you wan't to split to a folder on your Hard Drive.

Step (2) open Irfanview, and then click on the small "yellow folder icon" in the top left hand corner, and search your hard drive for the GIF to be split.

Image6.jpg

Step (3) open the animation in Irfanview and it will automatically start playing. (Leave it running)

Edited by Robin Unger

Step (4) While the animation is playing, "Click on Options Tab" and then scroll down and click "Extract all frames"

Image8.jpg

you will then recieve a Pop up message asking you to choose which folder you want to save the extracted frames in. ( Choose a folder where you can easily find them later)

Once you have selected the folder Click on "start" and Ifanview will automatically save all the frames to the folder you have selected ( It's FAST only tales about 15-20 seconds for a medium size GIF )

Step (6) Open up the folder you have chosen and all the frames will appear.

Image7.jpg

QUOTE:

No, Robin. You must have a guilty conscience to come back to this. It's rather simple. You have

done everything others have asked, yet when I invited you to perform one more photographic feat,

you disappeared. I don't understand how I can DEMAND that you do something without ASKING.

But then there are subtleties on this thread that I have a harder time understanding that this, such

as those who ignore the blatant obfuscation of the face "B" and the shirt "A" in the Altgens photo.

I am sorry, Robin, but I have simply lost my faith in you. I used to think you were an honest broker.

Guilty conscience LMFAO

I was being attacked in your previous post.

DID YOU THINK I WOULD JUST LET IT SLIDE ?

Edited by Robin Unger

Guest James H. Fetzer

Robin, I really did not mean to offend you. It was my observation that you had been very willing to

be supportive of Lamson and Thompson but not of my side. And you are right: I should have made

a request and not come across as making a demand. I hereby withdraw the criticism and apologize!

QUOTE:

Guilty conscience LMFAO

I was being attacked in your previous post.

DID YOU THINK I WOULD JUST LET IT SLIDE ?

Guest James H. Fetzer

Amends to Robin notwithstanding, the key issues of this thread are encapsulated in this post:

what difference does it make to add that little tab? Ralph has proven his point so many times

that he has lost his patience. I am astonished at the gullibility of so many who are posting here.

Considering that the alteration of the Altgens--not the face of the man in the doorway, which is far

too subtle to be obvious--but of the man to his right/front is so apparent, how can anyone still doubt

that the photograph had to be fixed because someone was there who should not have been there?

2yo4p3l.jpg

And who could that possibly have been if not Lee Oswald? And once you realize that it is not just

his face "B" that has been obfuscated but also his shirt "A", how can anyone doubt that the shirt

had to be obfuscated, too, since otherwise it would have given the game away? Isn't that obvious?

17023.jpg

And when consideration is given to the many lies of Lovelady, the similarities of the shirt that the

man in the doorway is wearing to Oswald's shirt, the similarity in build with Lee but not with Billy,

who can doubt that the rest of what has been going on here for so long is merely more obfuscation?

The double standard is dripping. My main objection to the assertions coming from Cinque have been exactly what he is now criticizing others for doing!

I have yet to see Cinque phrase his assertions in the manner that he suggests others should phrase theirs.

Not once has he said: "It is my opinion that such and such..."

No, he has been saying things like: "Doorway Man is wearing Oswald's shirt." And he has continuously insulted those who do not accept that conclusion among other conclusions.

Cinque was the one who instructed that those who disagree with him should not phrase their opinions in absolutes,

which is the same thing I requested of both of you.

Cinque has NOT proved his case, Jim. He has proved it to his own satisfaction. He has proved it to your satisfaction.

But, unless someone else steps up to the plate and agrees with him, that's it.

Now, could he be right? Sure. Truth is not decided by a show of hands. However, to claim that he has PROVED his

case and is therefore entitled to disregard the same courtesy toward others as he demands for himself is a double

standard. It tends to alienate the audience. After all, Robin long ago might have lost his patience with both of you,

but remained cordial until attacked--and even then he showed restraint.

Towner GIF

Stabilized on the doorway

Showing movement in the doorway

possibly a spectator waving hanky or scarf as the limo drives past.

or, it could be the movement of a person on the steps ( speculation ) NOT SURE

The cowboy can be seen dropping his right arm

This GIF was very time consuming

Approx 2 - hours work

The transparent frames had to be layered one on top of the other, and then each frame individually put in it's precise location so that it align's

with the previous frame.

Then each aligned frame has to be saved separately to a folder, and finally all the frames have to be loaded one at a time into the GIF animation program.

I am explaining this, to show that these STABILIZED animated GIF's can not just be created at the drop of a hat.

it's a lot of hard work, and requires a great deal of concentration.

Towner_doorway.gif

Edited by Robin Unger