The Education Forum

JFK Special: Oswald was the man in the Doorway, after all!

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

Scott, You know better. This has nothing to do with anyones identity. It has to do with the circled image and those identified as "B" and "A".

But!!! FWIW.... I think it was a great presentation by James H. Fetzer, and a good argument, not one I would convict someone to <Just saying>.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, You know better. This has nothing to do with anyones identity. It has to do with the circled image and those identified as "B" and "A".

But!!! FWIW.... I think it was a great presentation by James H. Fetzer, and a good argument, not one I would convict someone to <Just saying>.

May I say then, I apologize, however, I did look at photo image "A" and "B", and in my honest opinion it looks like a photo my ex-wife brought home one day, she called it a sonogram.

What it honestly looks like to me, is two different people who are headless, each holding one arm above their headless body holding the other persons hand, please don't let this get out, I don't want for anyone to think I'm crazy.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Guest James H. Fetzer

Just show her post #633 and tell Julie that I think that it focuses the issues better.

I am not asking about the identity of the man in the doorway but about the photo.

Give me a couple of hours. We'll be back home by then.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Why not just ask Judyth Baker if it is her Lee in the doorway and settle this imbroglio once and for all?

:D

That is so funny Zach! Cause when I saw you on here, I was thinking the same exact thing, you just beat me to it, I'd say great minds think a like! :D

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Ok, Jim...

Here is Julie's answer.

And, NEVER suggest in the future that I have duped my wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uS1-AM6e-Gg

Oh, oh... I bet you knew I was going to post, didn't you? Well, Greg! Great job, I said earlier you have a smart women, she's pretty too! You lucky guy you, just kidding man, good job! I don't think there would have been a better way to get your message across then on Youtube, no type-o's there eh?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Thanks Michael.

Interesting that Fetzer edited his original post to delete the portion in which he suggested TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE assertions as to what influence I had on my wife's answers.

He said that I "duped my wife" -- If he were not a friend I would fly to Madison and teach him a lesson that his daddy should have taught him a long time ago.

Julie told me that he is now: PERSONA NON GRATA in our home. I tend to agree.

Guest Robert Morrow

It looks like Billy Lovelady standing in the doorway of the TSBD to me. It looks like Billy's forehead, his more "square" chin than Oswald's, and Lovelady appears to have less hair and a more receding hairline than Oswald.

It looks like it is Billy Lovelady to me.

It looks like Billy Lovelady standing in the doorway of the TSBD to me. It looks like Billy's forehead, his more "square" chin than Oswald's, and Lovelady appears to have less hair and a more receding hairline than Oswald.

It looks like it is Billy Lovelady to me.

Perhaps it is Lovelady, Robert.

But, still...

I don't know how anyone can determine WHO IS IN THE DOORWAY from Altgens! That source renders insufficient data to reach any definitive conclusion, IMO.

I also do not understand the reluctance--on BOTH sides of this debate--to admit the fact that "Doorway Man's identity is yet unknown" -- maybe Lovelady...maybe Oswald...maybe third party.

I don't know who it is. I know that Cinque's arguments do not persuade. Indeed, Cinque tends to make me more certain than ever that it is Lovelady! But, truth be told, I do not know.

I grow weary of Cinque's nonsense.

James Fetzer said:

"This is not about THE MAN IN THE DOORWAY. This is about THE OBFUSCATION OF THE ALGENS PHOTOGRAPH."

Well, James, my boy, why did you title this thread: JFK Special: Oswald was the man in the Doorway, after all! ??? Why?

How come, pray tell, did you not title it: "The Obfuscation of the Altgens Photograph" if that was TRULY the case, Jim?