The Education Forum

Bringing JFK assassination truth to the mainstream/ fingering the "Tools" when you see them

Lee Cahalan

Guest Robert Morrow

A presidential coalition does not last 12 years.

Not with real historians.

Clinton was going to win that year with or without Perot.

That is not the point. The point is Ross Perot and GHW Bush in fact had very "bad blood" and that Ross Perot was in the race to take down GHW Bush.

You ought to be asking yourself *why* their was such a falling out between Ross Perot and GHW Bush. Did you read/listen to Perot when he is quoted as some government officials just can't give up their addiction to drug smuggling?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced that DI Eugenio is all that much different than Gary Mack. Remember at one time even Gary was considered a respected researcher but who was then corrupted by money. Then perhaps he felt the hammer coming down from the dark forces who felt Gary's research into the JFK assassination threatened them. Or both. Either way Mack surely is a total sellout.

As I see it the main difference between Mack and DiEugenio is the audience:

Mack deals mostly with the rather uninformed general public. DiEugenio plays to the more sophisticated assassination research community. Both of them spend the majority of their time criticizing those who state opinions or have conspiracy theories. In fact if you read their e-mails its almost as if they come from the same author.

Then we read from DiEugenio's hench/hatchet man "Seamus Coogan" (if indeed he is a real human at all anyway) and read nothing but 100% negativity. A writer almost completely absorbed with the destruction of the research community altogether.

When someone gets closer to the truth about say JFK or 9/11 he can expect to be pummeled with criticism. Usually (as in the case of Mack, DiEugenio or Coogan) criticism of the unconstructive kind.

Now Coogan (who acts under DiEugenios orders) has decided even to make Jim Fetzer his whipping boy. Its my feeling that Fetzer is wise to him and knows that Coogan is just another tool but declines to state the obvious for professional reasons. Fetzer being too polite. At least in this case.

Those sincere people within assassination research community should be compared to that fictional character played by Jim Carrey in the movie "The Truman Show";

All his friends are really just actors playing a con job on him. The more he seeks to find the truth, or to even leave his bubble community the more resistance he gets from those around him. Each still pretending to be his friend and look at for his interests.

Di Eugenio and his minions at CTKA seem to me to be exactly those same type of apparent con artists. The closer you get to the truth?

The more they ostracize you.

Gary Mack and Jim DiEugenio: Two peas from the same pod.

I'm not convinced that DI Eugenio is all that much different than Gary Mack. Remember at one time even Gary was considered a respected researcher but who was then corrupted by money. Then perhaps he felt the hammer coming down from the dark forces who felt Gary's research into the JFK assassination threatened them. Or both. Either way Mack surely is a total sellout.

[...]

Gary Mack and Jim DiEugenio: Two peas from the same pod.

This guy should be on moderation...

...and medication

Di Eugenio and his minions at CTKA seem to me to be exactly those same type of apparent con artists. The closer you get to the truth?

The more they ostracize you.

Ooooh the irony!

Edited by Len Colby