The Education Forum

Fidel Castro's speech on 11/23/63 about the JFK assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Scott, I thought from your words that Pujol was your father and you believed in his theory that Fidel was behind the Coup.

I thought you changed your name... so your Father changed his name or used a different one? My Grandpa from Belarus changed his name to Cohen when he came over and was in trouble with the Czar’s police so I understand secret stuff.

As you can tell from what I have been through, I am not just a researcher but a witness and react with a lot of emotion because this is not a scholarly lesson to study for me, although I keep learning more, I guess it is my job now.

You sound like you have good information and I hope you can get it to us here and the secrets out like I just did. It is good for you and your country to get the truth out before it is too late. I always want to learn more so please get it out... for instance from what I have witnessed and explained, do you have anything to add or that I have got wrong in your opinion?

Thanks, Jim

Jim,

No problem for the misunderstanding, I can see how you thought Pujol was my dad. I will be totally honest with you, Kennedy’s assassination had not affected me like it has with many of you, and I can understand that. The only area this whole ordeal affected me was with this unimaginable loss of my own father at such a young age who was somehow connected in the fall out of the CIA, JFK and Watergate conspiracies. In the past I have tried posting information about my father, giving those the benefit of the doubt to acccept me with an open mind, and a warm welcome. I was immediately under attack.

I have mentioned my father’s journals, notes and letters, including several people who were associated with my father who where apart of several different anti-Castro groups, Operation 40, and Watergate people, that were posted on here and other forums. However, it seems as though my father’s information was taken for a grain of salt, I say this because when people and researchers including CT’ers (conspiracy theorist) have made up their minds on how things may have happen, most do not want to welcome the idea of different documented evidence, so I just let it be.

I am not out to change anyone’s mind or shove any information down anyone’s throat who is not willing to listen to what I have to say or provide, so I thought the best way to get my father’s information out was to write a book about what I know and let the world decide for itself, what is so wonderful about this book is that for the first time I name names no one has ever heard of, I provide new avenue’s for research, and I want the reader to interact with the different subjects at hand.

I have wanted to get the word out about my father’s death as it was no accident. The CIA tampered with evidence by sinking the boat my father was killed on. There was never any proper investigation that took place, and because of my past experiences here I have decided not to post anymore of my father’s information or personal items. I did however, bring several of the items with me when I spoke at a conference held by the SFRG (South Florida Research Group). “Treefrog” was the meeting coordinator.

The wealth of information I gave them should be sufficient enough to know that I’m not just another person who's crying wolf (meaning I'm not providing false information). That is the only information I will release from here on out to the general public until the release of my father’s book which is now in near completion. There is a wealth of information about my father, his connections to everyone, including information never before seen.

Scott Kaiser

Thanks Scott, no problem with me either and you are welcome and needed to add to the information to get closer to the truth. I saw Frank Sturgis a few days before Coup day and others involved in one way or the other. After I was abducted after Kennedy was pronounced dead and forced on another chartered Shadow Tour Bus because they knew I knew what was happening, I heard somebody say when many strangers and men in suits along with two Dallas Cops got on with the Oswald look a like in custody at a small air strip near Houston say “The Corsican Brothers are here” David Ferrie wasn’t Cuban and since I was being set up anyone else could be also... the Shooters are unknown to me and most likely killed early on. They shot the double Oswald that night, probably a decoy, and I heard the shotgun and was warned to stay in my little room at an isolated area near or in Sam Houston National Forest.

They want us to guess “Who shot JFK” because that is not the problem, it is the continuing cover-up that makes it a Coup.

Another reason I don’t believe any one group of race or nationality is responsible as shooters, spotters, decoys or organizers and certainly a group of people from Cuba were not responsible for the cover up, that was on the direct orders of LBJ and Hoover was the most aggressive in carrying it out under the excuse of “National Security".

I was told by a researcher in 74 that a sort of Cuban looking man I saw on the Bus When it stopped in Dallas a week or so before the assassination and was told by his friends that Kennedy would be killed that his last name was Odom or Odum. He was called “Lee" on the Hollywood Hootenanny shadow tour bus and had a long Roman nose. He didn’t like me asking questions either but did you ever meet or hear of a Lee Odom? It could be an alias for all I know.

I saw him again in Brandon at the Library many years ago, 1990 when a close friend of mine who was also a witness was taking out a book on Felix Rodriquez who she once knew, Lee walked by me and got in his Brown Car and there were about half a dozen similar Brown cars parked near by in the parking lot. Was Brown a favorite Color for Alpha 66 by any chance?

Edited by Jim Glover

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

given the drift if this topic I don't think this is out of place.

Havana. February 16, 2012

Luis Posada Carriles: new

plots against Cuba

Percy Francisco Alvarado Godoy

ACCORDING to reliable sources, terrorist Luis Posada Carriles is plotting new acts of violence against Cuba, and is doing so in a context of total compartmentalization and secrecy, with the support of a number of counterrevolutionary and criminal members of Miami's anti-Cuban mafia.

Posada's rekindled activities have increased as he has renewed contacts with terrorists such as Santiago Alvarez Fernandez Magriñá, Enrique Encinoza, Gaspar Jiménez Escobedo, Pedro Crispín Remón Rodríguez, Reynold Rodríguez, Luis Zúñiga Rey, Dionisio Suárez Esquivel, Roberto Martín Pérez, Félix Alonso, Rodolfo Rodríguez San Román, Orlando Martínez Paz, Félix Rodríguez Mendigutía, Saúl Ramón Sánchez Rizo, Angel Francisco D´fana Serrano, Ernesto Díaz Rodríguez, Osiel González Rodríguez, Francisco José Hernández Calvo, Roberto Martín Pérez, Horacio Salvador García Cordero, and Aldo Rosado Tuero, joined by yet another terrorist involved in the frustrated attempt on Fidel Castro's life in Panama: César Matamoros. Many of these individuals are members of terrorist organizations such as Alpha 66, the Cuban Liberty Council and the Cuban-American National Foundation.

A number of actions and events confirm the re-initiation of these contacts:

• A formal meeting of Luis Posada Carriles and several of these people on August 30, 2011, during celebrations for the 50th anniversary of Alpha 66.

• A formal meeting between Luis Posada Carriles and members of the terrorist mafia on receiving the keys to the city of Hialeah, June 14, 2011.

• A formal meeting of Luis Posada Carriles with Pedro Crispín Remón, Gaspar Jiménez Escobedo, César Matamoros, and ex-Panamanian President Mireya Moscoso, during a Radio Mambí program, January 17, 2012.

• A tribute to Luis Posada Carriles January 28, 2012, during a function at Miami's Manuel Artime Theater.

In all of the above events, Posada Carriles conversed freely with his fellow terrorists, without showing any discretion, given the presence of reporters, thus revealing his sense of total impunity.

However, at a more discreet level, Luis Posada Carriles has maintained systematic contact with members of Miami's terrorist groups.

One such secret meeting to plot acts of violence against Cuba took place recently in the residence of Santiago Alvarez Fernández-Magriñá. Beside Luis Posada Carriles and the host, also present were Guillermo Novo Sampoll, Luis Zúñiga Rey, Reynol Rodríguez and Roberto Martín Pérez. The meeting reached the following agreements:

• To support Saúl Ramón Sánchez Rizo and the Democracy Movement in acts of provocation planned during Pope Benedict XVI's upcoming visit to Cuba. The aim is to provide vessels for a flotilla and to use all possible means to encourage the Cuban population to go to coastal city seafronts and express solidarity with these acts.

• To apply to U.S. authorities for a permit to use an aircraft to drop counterrevolutionary leaflets over Cuban territory, once again in support of José Basulto from the Brothers to the Rescue organization. This would create the conditions for a repeat of an incident similar to the one on February 24, 1996, thus worsening relations between the Obama administration and the Cuban government.

• To immediately dispatch agents to Cuba to give sabotage instructions to internal counterrevolutionary groups in the context of the Pope's visit and the 21st International Book Fair of Havana. In relation to the latter event, Miami terrorists anticipate mobilizing mercenaries proclaiming themselves independent journalists, in order to create disturbances in Book Fair venues, on the pretext of their restricted freedom of expression and the impossibility of having their books published.

Regarding the visit of Pope Benedict XVI, Posada's group has weighed up the possibility of using the Damas de Blanco (Women in White) to create acts of provocation. Likewise, there are promises of new and larger means of support and financial aid to Berta Soler and her acolytes, through the agents dispatched.

In other meetings of Posada Carriles and Santiago Alvarez with various mafia members resident in Florida, it was decided to create a group to operate – it is already doing so – on the Facebook social network, internal and foreign counterrevolutionary blogs and Twitter, to increase provocations against Cuba. This group centrally comprises Aldo Rosado Tuero, Dionisio de la Torre Jr, Nancy Calzadilla, Eduardo Rodríguez, Olga Sánchez, Mercedes Perdigón, Lucy Ramón and other professional slanderers. In the same context, they have contacted their principal mercenaries in Cuba, Yoani Sánchez Cordero, Sara Martha Fonseca Quevedo, Marta Beatriz Roque Cabello and, more recently, José Daniel Ferrer, in order to intensify the ideological campaign against Cuba, using as ideological tools the alleged repression of "dissidents" and media shows presenting hunger strikes, beatings and ill-treatment in prisons, etc.

Another method employed by Posada Carriles' associates is the harassment of Cuban journalists and officials using SMS messages containing threats to them and their family members. This demonstrates their mafiosi nature and further confirms the presence of Posada in the shadows, given that this is a method he has resorted to most frequently during his criminal life.

Finally, Posada Carriles' new terrorist group is studying a number of options for re-instigating extremist actions – which Cuba successfully neutralized in 1997 – by targeting the Scarabeo-9 oil rig, the Matanzas Antonio Guiteras Thermoelectric Plant and other economic targets. It is the responsibility of the FBI and U.S. authorities to intervene in this matter. Recently, we sent a personal letter to these agencies exposing terrorist plots being hatched in the United States in open violation of the Neutrality Act of June 25, 1948, Articles 960 - 962. No answer has been received to date.

As addition elements, we can also confirm that, in the last few days, Posada Carriles has been seeking new financial sources to perpetrate these terrorist acts against Cuba, as well as to use some of this income to repay legal debts incurred during his trial in El Paso, Texas.

Moreover, this terrorist's personal concerns cannot be overlooked, which makes him all the more dangerous. He needs to win merit from the U.S. ultra-right and Miami mafia groups, given the possibility of being extradited to Panama, after the Second Circuit Court ruled his pardon by President Mireya Moscoso unconstitutional. Also pending is the threat that the freezing by a New Jersey Grand Jury of a court case in relation to Posada Carriles’ involvement in the death of Italian Fabio di Celmo and other acts of terrorism could be overturned. This should be borne in mind because, at the same time, he could also be planning an escape in the event of this contingency.

This is the latest news on this terrorist, who is not exempt from the Cuban people’s vigilance, although he believes himself protected and enjoying impunity. In this way, I am advising him that the promise to his associates of doing something for Cuba soon, has been frustrated in advance.

Ah, I almost forgot… I should warn Congress members willing to be involved in Posada's plans – as is the case in the attempt to release the terrorist Eduardo Arocena – that they are about to enter into an extremely dangerous game. Remember what George W. Bush said, "Any government supporting, protecting or harboring terrorists is … equally guilty of terrorist crimes!" despite the difference between what the United States says and actually does on this issue. (Taken from Cubadebate)

Thanks, John Dolva. Now it is for others to post this all over the internet. So few people have read Castro's speech in response to the JFK assassination. It is long past time for this to get a much broader audience.

I have posted a link to this new topic on my Facebook page, where it will be read and shared by other Facebook members.

Good idea. This is an amazing speech. Glad it is finally on the net. I tried to get it on here when I frist read Marty's book, 98 or so. I first read part of the speech in 74 in a book about the Garrison investigation. Flommonde (sp) Paris' book.

Uh-huh..

plots against Cuba

ACCORDING to reliable sources, terrorist Luis Posada Carriles is plotting new acts of violence against Cuba, and is doing so in a context of total compartmentalization and secrecy, with the support of a number of counterrevolutionary and criminal members of Miami's anti-Cuban mafia.

Posada's rekindled activities have increased as he has renewed contacts with terrorists such as Santiago Alvarez Fernandez Magriñá, Enrique Encinoza, Gaspar Jiménez Escobedo, Pedro Crispín Remón Rodríguez, Reynold Rodríguez, Luis Zúñiga Rey, Dionisio Suárez Esquivel, Roberto Martín Pérez, Félix Alonso, Rodolfo Rodríguez San Román, Orlando Martínez Paz, Félix Rodríguez Mendigutía, Saúl Ramón Sánchez Rizo, Angel Francisco D´fana Serrano, Ernesto Díaz Rodríguez, Osiel González Rodríguez, Francisco José Hernández Calvo, Roberto Martín Pérez, Horacio Salvador García Cordero, and Aldo Rosado Tuero, joined by yet another terrorist involved in the frustrated attempt on Fidel Castro's life in Panama: César Matamoros. Many of these individuals are members of terrorist organizations such as Alpha 66, the Cuban Liberty Council and the Cuban-American National Foundation.

• A formal meeting of Luis Posada Carriles and several of these people on August 30, 2011, during celebrations for the 50th anniversary of Alpha 66.

• A formal meeting between Luis Posada Carriles and members of the terrorist mafia on receiving the keys to the city of Hialeah, June 14, 2011.

• A formal meeting of Luis Posada Carriles with Pedro Crispín Remón, Gaspar Jiménez Escobedo, César Matamoros, and ex-Panamanian President Mireya Moscoso, during a Radio Mambí program, January 17, 2012.

• A tribute to Luis Posada Carriles January 28, 2012, during a function at Miami's Manuel Artime Theater.

In all of the above events, Posada Carriles conversed freely with his fellow terrorists, without showing any discretion, given the presence of reporters, thus revealing his sense of total impunity.

However, at a more discreet level, Luis Posada Carriles has maintained systematic contact with members of Miami's terrorist groups.

One such secret meeting to plot acts of violence against Cuba took place recently in the residence of Santiago Alvarez Fernández-Magriñá. Beside Luis Posada Carriles and the host, also present were Guillermo Novo Sampoll, Luis Zúñiga Rey, Reynol Rodríguez and Roberto Martín Pérez. The meeting reached the following agreements:

• To support Saúl Ramón Sánchez Rizo and the Democracy Movement in acts of provocation planned during Pope Benedict XVI's upcoming visit to Cuba. The aim is to provide vessels for a flotilla and to use all possible means to encourage the Cuban population to go to coastal city seafronts and express solidarity with these acts.

• To apply to U.S. authorities for a permit to use an aircraft to drop counterrevolutionary leaflets over Cuban territory, once again in support of José Basulto from the Brothers to the Rescue organization. This would create the conditions for a repeat of an incident similar to the one on February 24, 1996, thus worsening relations between the Obama administration and the Cuban government.

• To immediately dispatch agents to Cuba to give sabotage instructions to internal counterrevolutionary groups in the context of the Pope's visit and the 21st International Book Fair of Havana. In relation to the latter event, Miami terrorists anticipate mobilizing mercenaries proclaiming themselves independent journalists, in order to create disturbances in Book Fair venues, on the pretext of their restricted freedom of expression and the impossibility of having their books published.

Regarding the visit of Pope Benedict XVI, Posada's group has weighed up the possibility of using the Damas de Blanco (Women in White) to create acts of provocation. Likewise, there are promises of new and larger means of support and financial aid to Berta Soler and her acolytes, through the agents dispatched.

In other meetings of Posada Carriles and Santiago Alvarez with various mafia members resident in Florida, it was decided to create a group to operate – it is already doing so – on the Facebook social network, internal and foreign counterrevolutionary blogs and Twitter, to increase provocations against Cuba. This group centrally comprises Aldo Rosado Tuero, Dionisio de la Torre Jr, Nancy Calzadilla, Eduardo Rodríguez, Olga Sánchez, Mercedes Perdigón, Lucy Ramón and other professional slanderers. In the same context, they have contacted their principal mercenaries in Cuba, Yoani Sánchez Cordero, Sara Martha Fonseca Quevedo, Marta Beatriz Roque Cabello and, more recently, José Daniel Ferrer, in order to intensify the ideological campaign against Cuba, using as ideological tools the alleged repression of "dissidents" and media shows presenting hunger strikes, beatings and ill-treatment in prisons, etc.

Another method employed by Posada Carriles' associates is the harassment of Cuban journalists and officials using SMS messages containing threats to them and their family members. This demonstrates their mafiosi nature and further confirms the presence of Posada in the shadows, given that this is a method he has resorted to most frequently during his criminal life.

Finally, Posada Carriles' new terrorist group is studying a number of options for re-instigating extremist actions – which Cuba successfully neutralized in 1997 – by targeting the Scarabeo-9 oil rig, the Matanzas Antonio Guiteras Thermoelectric Plant and other economic targets. It is the responsibility of the FBI and U.S. authorities to intervene in this matter. Recently, we sent a personal letter to these agencies exposing terrorist plots being hatched in the United States in open violation of the Neutrality Act of June 25, 1948, Articles 960 - 962. No answer has been received to date.

As addition elements, we can also confirm that, in the last few days, Posada Carriles has been seeking new financial sources to perpetrate these terrorist acts against Cuba, as well as to use some of this income to repay legal debts incurred during his trial in El Paso, Texas.

Moreover, this terrorist's personal concerns cannot be overlooked, which makes him all the more dangerous. He needs to win merit from the U.S. ultra-right and Miami mafia groups, given the possibility of being extradited to Panama, after the Second Circuit Court ruled his pardon by President Mireya Moscoso unconstitutional. Also pending is the threat that the freezing by a New Jersey Grand Jury of a court case in relation to Posada Carriles’ involvement in the death of Italian Fabio di Celmo and other acts of terrorism could be overturned. This should be borne in mind because, at the same time, he could also be planning an escape in the event of this contingency.

This is the latest news on this terrorist, who is not exempt from the Cuban people’s vigilance, although he believes himself protected and enjoying impunity. In this way, I am advising him that the promise to his associates of doing something for Cuba soon, has been frustrated in advance.

Ah, I almost forgot… I should warn Congress members willing to be involved in Posada's plans – as is the case in the attempt to release the terrorist Eduardo Arocena – that they are about to enter into an extremely dangerous game. Remember what George W. Bush said, "Any government supporting, protecting or harboring terrorists is … equally guilty of terrorist crimes!" despite the difference between what the United States says and actually does on this issue. (Taken from Cubadebate)

None of this is true...

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Scott, I thought from your words that Pujol was your father and you believed in his theory that Fidel was behind the Coup.

I thought you changed your name... so your Father changed his name or used a different one? My Grandpa from Belarus changed his name to Cohen when he came over and was in trouble with the Czar’s police so I understand secret stuff.

As you can tell from what I have been through, I am not just a researcher but a witness and react with a lot of emotion because this is not a scholarly lesson to study for me, although I keep learning more, I guess it is my job now.

You sound like you have good information and I hope you can get it to us here and the secrets out like I just did. It is good for you and your country to get the truth out before it is too late. I always want to learn more so please get it out... for instance from what I have witnessed and explained, do you have anything to add or that I have got wrong in your opinion?

Thanks, Jim

Jim,

No problem for the misunderstanding, I can see how you thought Pujol was my dad. I will be totally honest with you, Kennedy’s assassination had not affected me like it has with many of you, and I can understand that. The only area this whole ordeal affected me was with this unimaginable loss of my own father at such a young age who was somehow connected in the fall out of the CIA, JFK and Watergate conspiracies. In the past I have tried posting information about my father, giving those the benefit of the doubt to acccept me with an open mind, and a warm welcome. I was immediately under attack.

I have mentioned my father’s journals, notes and letters, including several people who were associated with my father who where apart of several different anti-Castro groups, Operation 40, and Watergate people, that were posted on here and other forums. However, it seems as though my father’s information was taken for a grain of salt, I say this because when people and researchers including CT’ers (conspiracy theorist) have made up their minds on how things may have happen, most do not want to welcome the idea of different documented evidence, so I just let it be.

I am not out to change anyone’s mind or shove any information down anyone’s throat who is not willing to listen to what I have to say or provide, so I thought the best way to get my father’s information out was to write a book about what I know and let the world decide for itself, what is so wonderful about this book is that for the first time I name names no one has ever heard of, I provide new avenue’s for research, and I want the reader to interact with the different subjects at hand.

I have wanted to get the word out about my father’s death as it was no accident. The CIA tampered with evidence by sinking the boat my father was killed on. There was never any proper investigation that took place, and because of my past experiences here I have decided not to post anymore of my father’s information or personal items. I did however, bring several of the items with me when I spoke at a conference held by the SFRG (South Florida Research Group). “Treefrog” was the meeting coordinator.

The wealth of information I gave them should be sufficient enough to know that I’m not just another person who's crying wolf (meaning I'm not providing false information). That is the only information I will release from here on out to the general public until the release of my father’s book which is now in near completion. There is a wealth of information about my father, his connections to everyone, including information never before seen.

Scott Kaiser

Thanks Scott, no problem with me either and you are welcome and needed to add to the information to get closer to the truth. I saw Frank Sturgis a few days before Coup day and others involved in one way or the other. After I was abducted after Kennedy was pronounced dead and forced on another chartered Shadow Tour Bus because they knew I knew what was happening, I heard somebody say when many strangers and men in suits along with two Dallas Cops got on with the Oswald look a like in custody at a small air strip near Houston say “The Corsican Brothers are here” David Ferrie wasn’t Cuban and since I was being set up anyone else could be also... the Shooters are unknown to me and most likely killed early on. They shot the double Oswald that night, probably a decoy, and I heard the shotgun and was warned to stay in my little room at an isolated area near or in Sam Houston National Forest.

They want us to guess “Who shot JFK” because that is not the problem, it is the continuing cover-up that makes it a Coup.

Another reason I don’t believe any one group of race or nationality is responsible as shooters, spotters, decoys or organizers and certainly a group of people from Cuba were not responsible for the cover up, that was on the direct orders of LBJ and Hoover was the most aggressive in carrying it out under the excuse of “National Security".

I was told by a researcher in 74 that a sort of Cuban looking man I saw on the Bus When it stopped in Dallas a week or so before the assassination and was told by his friends that Kennedy would be killed that his last name was Odom or Odum. He was called “Lee" on the Hollywood Hootenanny shadow tour bus and had a long Roman nose. He didn’t like me asking questions either but did you ever meet or hear of a Lee Odom? It could be an alias for all I know.

I saw him again in Brandon at the Library many years ago, 1990 when a close friend of mine who was also a witness was taking out a book on Felix Rodriquez who she once knew, Lee walked by me and got in his Brown Car and there were about half a dozen similar Brown cars parked near by in the parking lot. Was Brown a favorite Color for Alpha 66 by any chance?

I saw Frank Sturgis a few days before Coup day and others involved in one way or the other.

Interesting you say this, did you know Frank? How did you come to know him? How did you meet him and through who did you meet him? Are you sure it was Frank in Dallas? How sure are you? Just a few questions for you to answer if you don't mind, also. I never heard of Lee Odom, sorry. As for Alpha 66 favorite color, I think it was green, (the color of money) what I mean by that was, Alpha 66 didn't infiltrate Cuba and do the things they claimed they did or should I say as often as they did, they where a CIA front company that provided money and financing to other groups and organizations that actually did the dirty work, thus the reason why many of the members of Alpha 66 joined my father's group the "Cubanos Unidos" that was more of a hard line group that infiltrated into Cuba.

http://cuban-exile.com/doc_001-025/doc0023.html

I had to turn off my freaking imac mouse so this is the third time I tried to answer you as every little movement seems to erase what i write.

The Guy I saw as Lee was tall, thick neck and a long hook nose so you probably don’t know him and he may not even be Cuban.

I din’t talk to Frank Sturgis at that point I was too suspicious of all the strangers who kept getting on and off the Hollywood Hootenanny tour bus and there was more than one Bus and could have been several. I am bad with names but faces stick in my mind. I saw him at the back of the bus and wondered what he was doing on the music Bus.

A guy with fake eyebrows and ill fitting wig turned to me and said do you know him as he pointed to George Bush who got on after the Dallas Cops had the Oswald look a like in custody. Ferrie was from my hometown and a friend of mine told me years later the the guy who wanted to talk to me but I was warned about was David Ferrie, when my friend and I were in High school and Ferrie was training some Civil Patrol kids to march around a nearby School yard. This was years after George Bush asked me to spy on my folks.

At times he had little George W. with him but wouldn’t let him play football with us bigger kids.

By the way, back on the bus in Texas, and before the tour, I was warned not to write anything down and not interfere on the Tour because it was dangerous and at this point I thought if they can kill the president they sure as hell will kill me if I say anything about what I knew before hand.

Right about the time I was abducted near Houston and that town with the big prison, Huntsville and other folk singers remember where they were when JFK was shot, my friend Phil Ochs was being filmed in the garage Doorway of the Dal/tex building and I posted the stills from the film clips here many years ago:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10194

Bush always claimed he didn’t know where he was on Coup Day but after I reported him to the FBI in Tampa, the word must have gotten to Barbara which I encouraged and challenged Bush to Debate, because she came out with her story how they were in Tyler Texas when they heard the news and Of course she did not mention that George Called the FBI to give a phony report on a possible killer.

Barbara wrote supposedly from her diary that they then flew to a town near Dallas to drop off there private pilot then flew to Dallas to connect to the next Plane to Houston.

Near or at Houston is Where Bush got on the bus and was sitting next to Hoover when I got back on the Bus after a pit stop and they both looked right into my eyes as I passed them to get to my seat.

After that scary night at the pines Motel around Point Blank texas our bus headed back to LA Saturday night and I was told the tour was cancelled and in the mountains we were being followed by grey military vehicles.

By the way there were two agents with sophisticated head phones talking on radios in front of me on Sunday maybe around the time Ruby was shooting Oswald and I asked them who killed president Kennedy and the guy on the window seat pointed up towards the part of the Bus where Hoover was sitting before and said we had a meeting with Hoover and it was decided that it was an security test that went bad and it wasn’t the Cubans... so that sounded like a cover story and I thought they were FBI since thy talked about hoover so I said what Agency are you with and he said NASA, not knowing at the time that NASA had a security service and that Kennedy had made a Deal with Russia to share space information to avoid a nuclear War by accident I thought “Oh sure your NASA”.

All the way back to LA there were Three short guys stowed away in the luggage compartment and we could hear them talking under the bus floor. When we got back to Glendale bus station they jumped out of the compartment and ran away and the guy who talked me into the tour indicated they were Mexican because when I said "who were they", he said “oh just some Wetbacks” and then said nothing about the Assassination which he told me not to write anything down about.

At this time Oswald was long fingered as the Lone nut and it was announced to LBJ on Airforce One before they touched down in DC and then LBJ could call Rose Kennedy and she sounded like “Thank you, good by we all know Jack loved you”

but it sounded like "please don’t kill us all to me".

Thanks for listening and I got to get rid of that damn mouse.

Edited by Jim Glover

This is all very intresting information, thanks for sharing, so you didn't talk to Frank but "you saw Frank Sturgis a few days before Coup day and others involved in one way or the other." Would you care to share in who you saw, their names, and who the others where?

I have posted to much information already I wish I hadn't. I am still learning about many things.

No Scott , I didn’t talk to Frank and knew little about any names of the strangers on the bus. Our Bus was leaving Florida and I mailed a card home monday the 18th after a concert in Florida. So at times between the 18th and the 22 I was probably drugged and remember no gigs. In Florida, I had a gig on an Island or some place with a stage set up on a ball field, and one of the singers who was with me since they separated me from My wife Jean when we hit Florida noticed that most of the small crowd in the audience looked like young Latino Soldiers. I remember singing solo the Ballad of Billie Sol Estes about the Scandal that LBJ was involved in and probably why he would have been dumped if Kennedy lived. I already gave the name of that musician long ago as Tumbleweed Tom who along with Rovin Grove sang with Gypsy Boots but on the Island gig I remember the musician with me was Tumbleweed, and was with me when I entered the Pines Motel that night of the 22nd and he said "Didn’t Kennedy just get killed”, when the men in the office and little Bar were celebrating. I found a review of the tour playing on Stock Island in Florida but the reporter would not confirm or answer if it was me who got the good review and I don’t know if Stock Island is really surrounded by water so I may have been on a real Island, the medium sized boat, maybe a secret base since some people were still trying to kill Castro and you told us about that.

But it seems they figured if I lived through this I would suspect the Cubans, but nobody ever talks about Hollywood, that is forbidden and Bush who was a friend of Oswald's CIA handler George Demorhenshildt and his wife Jeanne who thought Oswald was being set up. Gee, I wonder why they didn’t call Bush to the Warren Commission... maybe because Hoover and Dulles knew him to well.

So somewhere between Florida and and Texas was when I saw Sturgis and I was too afraid to probe and slept a lot maybe they drugged me at times around 3 days of the trip and remember very few concerts on the whole tour. Carlos Marcello was not Cuban and my wife Jean told me at our RR break in New Orleans on the way to Florida and Key West that we were to meet an important person so we went to the Club in the French quarter and this short man with a low voice told me to take a hike after I asked him my first question So I went to the John and before I left saw he was sitting on something to make him look taller so now I think it was Marcello. At a strip club right down the street I was the only one in the joint when the dancer came over to chat I told her I think there is a plot to Kill the president. later when I asked Jean who that guy was she said he was trying to help our duet. Soon after the tour it was arranged to take a flight from LA to Mobile Alabama to get new publicity Shots at a studio there. So the studio in Mobile which address was given to Jean by Marcello, acquitted of organized crime the day Kennedy was killed... the airplane was an old world War two twin DC 3 I think, Tiger Airlines which I was told by my friend who picked me up back in LA was a CIA air plane. The photographer didn’t want my guitar in the photo, only a white rose held by Jean. Maybe a hint they wanted to link us with the White Rose party of Cubans? The CIA covers it all don’t they.

I think since Jean was not on the plane goin back that they may have been testing me to see how I would react to the farce of flying to Mobile from LA to get publicity shots on a CIA plane. by the way Gypsy Boots who tried to keep our spirits up by buying fresh fruit and veggies and his watchword was, "Don’t panic go organic", he knew JFK ’s press Secretary, who I think was the one who said he also heard they had the case closed on the other Air force plane in the pacific, the cabinets plane.... Salinger.

So maybe some Cubans were involved in one way or another but this could not have been a Cuban Operation period. The more people knew something was going down in all the important groups, the more those people would be afraid to talk or get involved in a very complicated mystery, the first to have Doubles as the patsy.

But even Bush had his double when he said "oh that must be another George Bush of the CIA". Barbara writes on their way back to Houston they were praying that the killer was not a Conservative but a Leftist.

I think Dulles and Jesus Angleton had more inside knowledge and access than anyone and Dulles who prided himself with his methods of "hiding things in plain site" even told his fellow Warren Commission members “ if the Government is involved they will lie to you”.

So this is as far as I can figure. They manipulate and control people with lies, and the method is still in operation.

Edited by Jim Glover

plots against Cuba

None of this is true...

Scott, why do you say none of this is true?

Do these groups want peace with the Cuban government? Can you point out something which is not true if all of it is false?

Thanks, Jim

Edited by Jim Glover

plots against Cuba

None of this is true...

Scott, why do you say none of this is true?

Do these groups want peace with the Cuban government? Can you point out something which is not true if all of it is false?

Thanks, Jim

I say its not true because the moment Luis or someone shows up to the La Carreta on SW 8th Street in Miami to eat something with their friends, some reporter always is cooking up some story for their own benefit. For ratings or paper sales, its all a lie, none of it is true.

First off, if this reporter can give you all this information and also say!

In other meetings of Posada Carriles and Santiago Alvarez with various mafia members resident in Florida, it was decided to create a group to operate – it is already doing so – on the Facebook social network, internal and foreign counterrevolutionary blogs and Twitter, to increase provocations against Cuba.

Then why can't he provide you with this supposedly facebook page he is talking about?

Other then saying this? Where is his proof?

Where is his conformation?

Moreover, this terrorist's personal concerns cannot be overlooked, which makes him all the more dangerous. He needs to win merit from the U.S. ultra-right and Miami mafia groups, given the possibility of being extradited to Panama, after the Second Circuit Court ruled his pardon by President Mireya Moscoso unconstitutional.

More BS!

I should warn Congress members willing to be involved in Posada's plans – as is the case in the attempt to release the terrorist Eduardo Arocena – that they are about to enter into an extremely dangerous game.

And lastly, this is not a game!

Edited by Scott Kaiser

OK Scott, you make some good points and I should have studied more Spanish so I could read the Blog.

I would like to see the cold war with Cuba ended so that change in Cuba and the US can begin without all this propaganda on both sides.

What do these groups like Alpha 66 and others want to do in Cuba? They went wild in Miami with glee when they thought Fidel was dead but what do they expect Cuba to do when Both he and his brother are gone? Do they expect Cuba will give them medals or something?

You said all Alpha 66 likes is the color of green money, but are you saying they are not plotting to hurt the Cuban government, if not what are they doing?

They don’t want me and all American Citizens to have the freedom to travel there but what right do they have to do that and control the politics of Florida with this kind of intimidation that I should not have the right to find change through peace instead of psychological war.

More than ten years ago during Clinton I was almost ready to take the Regatta Race to Cuba from the Sailing Squadron in Sarasota and we were briefed by the State Dept. that we could go but can’t spend a dollar, but this particular pilot scared me so when I left the Club I had to go through a gauntlet of anti Castro Cubans screaming at me like I was their mortal enemy. I learned more by not going.

When I ran for prez as a write in after I challenged Bush Sr. to a debate at the high School in Brandon he quickly canceled his Speech. In about an hour or so later I got a call from Japanese CNN to debate other Dark Horses in Miami. In Miami when I said I was to talk about Bush and the JFK coup to one of Camera Crew at the bar I was told I would be killed and during the debate when I said I wanted to go to Cuba and talk to Castro about his plans even though I conceded that he was in power for too long, a fellow came out of the audience and started yelling Kill him, kill Castro! I wonder now if it was Pujol.

Do these folks still want that, and does their hate blind them to the fact that Fidel is one of the most popular persons in the world?

Seems like this old, old feud which if the Bible is any model could go on for a thousand years if humanity somehow is lucky enough to survive the next 10 years.

Edited by Jim Glover