The Education Forum

Bill OReilly's NewBook

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon just deleted my video review of Bill O'Reilly's book, which, at the time, was the most helpful negative review, and 2nd most helpful overall!!

Luckily, I have it archived here:

http://www.krusch.com/jfk/

This folks, is how you keep a myth alive for nearly 5 decades; when someone comes up with the evidence that shows you are spouting fiction, shut them down. Looks like the O'Reilly people couldn't stand the heat.

Amazon just deleted my video review of Bill O'Reilly's book, which, at the time, was the most helpful negative review, and 2nd most helpful overall!!

This folks, is how you keep a myth alive for nearly 5 decades; when someone comes up with the evidence that shows you are spouting fiction, shut them down. Looks like the O'Reilly people couldn't stand the heat.

I would like to suggest that you do another video review but leave out all the parts where you try to explain what you believe happened. That just gives someone an excuse to call you a "conspiracy theorist". Just review his book. Pick it to pieces. Show why it cannot be right but without stating what you think actually happened.

Your presentation skills are very good in my opinion and I think people will like to listen to you. People will probably always listen to your review when they see who is the author. You have broken the ice.

BTW, this is just one of the ways they have kept the myths alive for 50 years. They have many tools at their disposal.

Edited by Mike Rago

Yes, I should do another video review, but this time leave out all the evidence that shows that what people see as a "theory" is actually a fact. That might actually do it.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I guess I won't be playing their game.

You know, the funny thing is, I actually really toned that review down for precisely the reason you are discussing Mike, and just focused exclusively on the official evidence. But I'm afraid that the fix is in.

It's helpful to know what we are dealing with here, and I'm afraid that the ones with the facts on their side are woefully outmanned and outgunned.

The New York Times Review

by Janet Maslin

http://www.nytimes.c...ugard.html?_r=0

Really disgusting.

It's going to be quite an uphill battle for O'Reilly's critics.

I read the review. It's not really a positive one. It says, basically, that the book is over-the-top and entertaining, and a worthwhile read if you're dumb as dirt and unfamiliar with even the basics of the official story as pushed by the main stream media.

This from -- believe it or not -- David Von Pein! Fantastic!

"Even though I totally disagree with just about everything uttered by Mr. Barry Krusch regarding the JFK murder case, I think it's ridiculous and unfair that Amazon has chosen to remove his video review for O'Reilly's book from the Amazon.com website.

Barry's video review obviously met all of Amazon's requirements for a video review, otherwise it wouldn't have been allowed to go live on the Amazon site in the first place. But now, many days later, it's suddenly pulled from the site. It's ridiculous.

Everybody has a right to express his/her opinion, and Barry did just that in his video review, which, as mentioned, Amazon obviously had no problems with at all for the first several days, because it was available on Amazon's site during that time period.

Did Amazon give you any reason for pulling your review, Barry? I'm just curious.

I, for one, think Barry's video review (which is very well constructed) should be reinstated to the Amazon site. Freedom of speech is important. And there was certainly nothing in Mr. Krusch's video review that would warrant it being removed from the Amazon.com website.

Another reason I was angry about Barry's review going bye-bye from the Amazon site is because it caused a link that I posted earlier to go dead. And I hate dead links more than I hate Lee Harvey Oswald. :-)

RELATED ARTICLE (which replaces the dead link in my earlier post):

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/10/constructing-oswalds-snipers-nest.html"

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7035.36.html

Great job, Barry! My one nitpick: the only time Oswald and Baker ever laid eyes on each other was in a small office at DPD headquarters while Oswald was awaiting interrogation and Baker was giving his affidavit.

AMAZON WHY DID YOU TAKE DOWN BARRY KRUSH'S REVIEW OF THE BILL OF REILLY SEWER-BRAIN BOOK "KILLING KENNEDY?" Of course the book got a review in the New York Times even though it has not got one single footnote and is raw sewage. And of course the New York Times did not review JFK and the Unspeakable, which has over 3,OOO footnotes from academic books and journals, and has been endorsed by Daniel Ellsberg, of Pentagon Papers, and Marcus Raskin, formerly a top aid to McGeorge Bundy in the Kennedy White House. Oh I forgot. To write a JFK book and have it get a word in the Times, it has to be written by a women who waited until every single witness who might have confirmed the story is dead. And it has to involve copulating, to the exclusion of events such as the closest the word ever came to WWIII. But that is media capable of reaching many. Now it seems, from my own experience and your recent censorship of review, dissent is even not allowed to reach 11 eyeballs at a time. Free Speech. So long as nobody hears it. Corporate America is styrofoam mind.

-------

Please post about Amazon censorship. Where the GENERAL AUDIENCE CAN SEE IT. Increasingly they are accomplishing their goal. Having us ONLY talk to ourselves. Brave New Internet. Death of the public sphere.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

It would be interesting to know who pushed the delete button and why. Maybe there is a a AMAZON-US Government deal, and there is a national-security-delete- button installed in the Pentagon, exclusive for the Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff...

:trampo

BTW I love this one under one of Paul Mays (aka Peins?) AMAZON-Reilly-book comments:

0 of 11 people think this post adds to the discussion. Do you?

Edited by Karl Kinaski