The Education Forum

Virtual Jurors Needed For Upcoming JFK Book

Barry Krusch

As you may or may not know, I am working on an upcoming book on the Kennedy assassination. The basic concept of the book is to divide the case against Oswald into a number of component parts, conglomerating the relevant evidence within each part, and then making the determination as to how the evidence does or does not support that part.

Most of the chapters have already been written. What I have recently done is taken one of the chapters of the book, forty pages long, and had a "virtual jury" read the chapter and then tell me what their confidence level was for the fact at issue. I have already received six responses. Quite surprising responses, actually, which is why I am taking the present route. My initial idea was to have only laypeople read the evidence, but based on the responses I have received, I think it would be a good idea to have Kennedy experts have at the material as well so that we can do a good compare and contrast exercise in the interpretation of data.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to let me know if you are interested in reading the sample chapter, and then submit to me within a week a 200-500 word analysis of the chapter, with a final report of your ultimate confidence level based exclusively on the evidence that you have read, trying to forget everything else that you have read about the case, just like a regular jury is supposed to do. If you are willing to do this, I promise that I will publish whatever you have written exactly as you have written it, with no changes at all.

For the Kennedy expert part of the jury, I want to have both camps represented, one camp which believes that there was a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy, the other which believes that there was no conspiracy. At this stage, whether or not Oswald was involved is not at issue.

If you're interested in participating, please reply here in this forum, or you can send me an email at bkrusch@yahoo.com. Let me know in which camp you reside. I will then take a look at all of the candidates, and from the groups, choose two from each. I want to have an equal number of people represent each position, so if you have a strong belief on either side and want to participate, let me know!

Thanks.....

Barry

As you may or may not know, I am working on an upcoming book on the Kennedy assassination. The basic concept of the book is to divide the case against Oswald into a number of component parts, conglomerating the relevant evidence within each part, and then making the determination as to how the evidence does or does not support that part.

Most of the chapters have already been written. What I have recently done is taken one of the chapters of the book, forty pages long, and had a "virtual jury" read the chapter and then tell me what their confidence level was for the fact at issue. I have already received six responses. Quite surprising responses, actually, which is why I am taking the present route. My initial idea was to have only laypeople read the evidence, but based on the responses I have received, I think it would be a good idea to have Kennedy experts have at the material as well so that we can do a good compare and contrast exercise in the interpretation of data.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to let me know if you are interested in reading the sample chapter, and then submit to me within a week a 200-500 word analysis of the chapter, with a final report of your ultimate confidence level based exclusively on the evidence that you have read, trying to forget everything else that you have read about the case, just like a regular jury is supposed to do. If you are willing to do this, I promise that I will publish whatever you have written exactly as you have written it, with no changes at all.

For the Kennedy expert part of the jury, I want to have both camps represented, one camp which believes that there was a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy, the other which believes that there was no conspiracy. At this stage, whether or not Oswald was involved is not at issue.

If you're interested in participating, please reply here in this forum, or you can send me an email at bkrusch@yahoo.com. Let me know in which camp you reside. I will then take a look at all of the candidates, and from the groups, choose two from each. I want to have an equal number of people represent each position, so if you have a strong belief on either side and want to participate, let me know!

Thanks.....

Barry

I'm a conspiracy theorist, Barry, and I will be glad to give you feedback on your chapter.

Excellent, Pat, my first taker! Thank you! Any lone assassin theorists out there ready to weigh in?

Need one more CTer too ....

I'd be interested in your work as well Barry....

I am a reality theorist.... the authentic evidence of this case conclusively shows the conspiracy...

and I'm all about authenticating the evidence...

PM me for my home email address

DJ

Sure, thanks....is there a lone assassin theorist in the house?

Why again is one of those needed? Isn't THAT POV pretty well defined by now?

What are they going to say? Weitzman was "Mistaken"? Truly and Baker, "mistaken"?

Hill's declaration - "Mistaken" again? :blink:

1:34 550/2 (Sgt. G.L. Hill) The shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with an automatic 38, rather than a pistol.

Just curious...

The evidence was changed, altered, created, lost, fabricated, lied about - not to mention the wholesale removal of all this evidence without record...

yet we know Dulles didn't want it out... so he changed the evidence...

How can we be sure that any piece of evidence establishing the guilt of Oswald is "AUTHENTIC"?

Cadigantestimonychanged.jpg