The Education Forum

First visit to Dallas coming up

Do all that stuff; you will be glad you did. Stay at the St. Lawrence, but be sure to take a visit to the Adolphus, that is where JFK Lancer is held and also LBJ used to see his girlfriends there.

Adolphus is a legendary hotel in Dallas. Also, it is across the street from where Jack Ruby's Carousel Club is.

IS? No, not is, was, past tense. It's not there anymore.

Joe Backes

The Adolphus is gone? That's hard to believe. The old historic hotel founded by Adolphus Coors?, where William Butler Yeats once stayed, where LBJ and his wife were accosted and Jack Ruby hung out?

I thought it was a National Historic Landmark?

And Joe, did you see that I identified John T. Orr, Jr. as the source of the official CE 567 inquiry.

Did you talk to Orr?

BK

JFKcountercoup

Do all that stuff; you will be glad you did. Stay at the St. Lawrence, but be sure to take a visit to the Adolphus, that is where JFK Lancer is held and also LBJ used to see his girlfriends there.

Adolphus is a legendary hotel in Dallas. Also, it is across the street from where Jack Ruby's Carousel Club is.

IS? No, not is, was, past tense. It's not there anymore.

Joe Backes

The Adolphus is gone? That's hard to believe. The old historic hotel founded by Adolphus Coors?, where William Butler Yeats once stayed, where LBJ and his wife were accosted and Jack Ruby hung out?

I thought it was a National Historic Landmark?

And Joe, did you see that I identified John T. Orr, Jr. as the source of the official CE 567 inquiry.

Did you talk to Orr?

BK

JFKcountercoup

I have been corrected. Or rather Joe stands corrected. Joe Backes' statement that it isn't there anymore can not be in reference to the historic Adolphis hotel, but apparently the Carousel Club, which isn't there.

Then, the Adolphis is a great place to go if you're in Dallas to see what Old Dallas was like.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

After many years of wanting to visit Dallas, I finally have the chance.

What itinerary would you recommend for a two-day stay?

Sixth Floor Museum, Dealey Plaza... any other locations?

Please do not support Gary Mack. There is so much to do in Dallas without wasting your time at a location of lies and whose

owners plan to take over Dealey Plaza on the 50th anniversary and drown out dissenting voices.

Either you are on the side of truth or killers of truth.

Dawn

I suppose there's going to be a riot in Dealey Plaza. I wish I could go there for the 50th.

Kathy C