The Education Forum

A New JFK Assassination Discussion Board has been created!

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Folks, this JFK Assassination discussion board is brand new and has few posts. Why don't you sign up and get it jump started? I am not saying leave Education Forum or any other board, just support a new place dedicated to discussing the JFK assassination.

It is called the "JFK Conspiracy Forum."

http://thejfkconspiracy.com/forum/forum.php

Hello,

Well this was a bit of a surprise to see admittedly, lol. But a nice surprise as it's my forum being advertised, I set it up with-in the last week or so now. I agree with Robert, no one has to, or is being asked to leave this forum. Far from it. I like it here myself, some of the debates I've read (as I have been more of a reader than a poster) have been truly fascinating, have been full of knowledge and I really do hope they continue.

With setting up my forum though I originally wanted to have a place of discussion of my own though, an add-on to the main site I was building up - This site being something which I hoped would become something that helped in learning more about this overall case, the JFK case, and in turn hopefully helping some others as well as I wanted to try and gather as much information on all areas of the case as I possibly could. It's a rather large project I guess but one I thought was more than worth doing still - Even after almost 50 years, I hardly think this is a case that should be easily forgotten or dismissed really.

But anyway, thank you for posting my forum here. That was nice, I do appreciate it. It's still very new of course as was highlighted already and I'm still working on getting it fully up and running exactly the way I want it, such as setting up a new layout which I was actually working on just before I stumbled across this thread, but I like to think it's slowly getting there. :)

Thanks..

Hello,

Well this was a bit of a surprise to see admittedly, lol. But a nice surprise as it's my forum being advertised, I set it up with-in the last week or so now. I agree with Robert, no one has to, or is being asked to leave this forum. Far from it. I like it here myself, some of the debates I've read (as I have been more of a reader than a poster) have been truly fascinating, have been full of knowledge and I really do hope they continue.

With setting up my forum though I originally wanted to have a place of discussion of my own though, an add-on to the main site I was building up - This site being something which I hoped would become something that helped in learning more about this overall case, the JFK case, and in turn hopefully helping some others as well as I wanted to try and gather as much information on all areas of the case as I possibly could. It's a rather large project I guess but one I thought was more than worth doing still - Even after almost 50 years, I hardly think this is a case that should be easily forgotten or dismissed really.

But anyway, thank you for posting my forum here. That was nice, I do appreciate it. It's still very new of course as was highlighted already and I'm still working on getting it fully up and running exactly the way I want it, such as setting up a new layout which I was actually working on just before I stumbled across this thread, but I like to think it's slowly getting there. :)

Thanks..

My name’s Billy, I’m 19 years old and I’m currently living in the UK where I’ve been all my life so far. I came across the JFK assassination over a year ago now where I choose to look into it just by chance (I guess I wanted to see “what it was all about” I guess) and ever since I’ve just been so fascinated with the entire case, particularly Lee Harvey Oswald, his time in Russia, the possibility of Intelligence work involving the assassination of JFK, and of course the events surrounding his death at the hands of Jack Ruby.

It is good to see that young people are still interested in the case.

Yes, it is.

Hello,

But anyway, thank you for posting my forum here. That was nice, I do appreciate it.

Thanks..

Greetings Billy and good luck with your new forum.

My thanks to Robert Morrow for letting us know.

Robert is a self-admitted Oswald accuser, and I respect him for making that admission.

It is refreshing to meet such honesty

because in my experience most Oswald accusers hide behind the screen

of being legitimate conspiracy theorists

Can you tell me if your forum allows someone to argue that Lee Oswald was completely innocent

JUST LIKE MICHAEL MORTON

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7403194n&tag=contentBody%3BstoryMediaBox

EDIT

Edited by Pat Speer
Insulting language

Guest Tom Scully

Oh Lord ! Make it stop! I give up...you win! From this moment forward, as far as I am concerned, J. Raymond Carroll has the run of the Education Forum, a place he is busily refashioning into a theatre of the absurd. Stand aside, Scully! You've proven yourself no match to Mr. J. Raymond Carroll.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16339&view=findpost&p=249567

THE PHONEY WORLD OF OSWALD ACCUSERS

J. Raymond Carroll

* 113 Replies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reasonable_person

.....The reasonable person is also a standard that holds: each person owes a duty to behave as a reasonable person would under the same or similar circumstances.[2][3] While the specific circumstances of each case will require varying kinds of conduct and degrees of care, the reasonable person standard undergoes no variation itself.....

Edited by Tom Scully

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16339&view=findpost&p=249567

J. Raymond Carroll

* 113 Replies

.....The reasonable person is also a standard that holds: each person owes a duty to behave as a reasonable person would under the same or similar circumstances.[2][3] While the specific circumstances of each case will require varying kinds of conduct and degrees of care, the reasonable person standard undergoes no variation itself.....

Gee what a relief

EDIT

Edited by Pat Speer
insulting language

Guest Robert Morrow

Oh Lord ! Make it stop! I give up...you win! From this moment forward, as far as I am concerned, J. Raymond Carroll has the run of the Education Forum, a place he is busily refashioning into a theatre of the absurd. Stand aside, Scully! You've proven yourself no match to Mr. J. Raymond Carroll.

J. Raymond Carroll

* 113 Replies

Sorry to see you give in on this Tom.

One more step downward for this forum.

Can I now bring in any case where someone has been accused of homicide, then cleared. Then say that its like Oswald, when its really not. And then act like baby in a high chair until I get my way. Then it gets posted making no advance at all in our knowledge of this case.

Between Morrow and the illegitimate offspring of Valenti and Hubbell, and Kissinger's role in this case, and Ray C and his nonsense parallel Oswalds, this place has become a real three ring circus.

Well, Jim DiEugenio, the goal of Education Forum is the search for the truth. It is not to ape whatever belief set you have.

If you can't handle people who disagree with many of your theories and what you think to be "facts," why don't you just leave?

Seriously. I remember one time you suggested shutting down the Judyth Vary Baker thread. That is not exactly debate and free inquiry oriented. How about Ed Forum making "invisible" any of your posts when you start making those ridiculous defenses of the indefensible Clintons?

Not that I agree with Raymond Carroll because I don't. It's just that you are on thin ice acting like you are some sort of scholar who knows best.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Hello,

Thanks..

Good luck, Billy.

I will register on your forum.

Chris

this place has become a real three ring circus.

Quite right Jim

EDIT

Ray, please refrain from insulting your fellow forum members. It interferes with the free flow of information we value so highly, and makes us look like children.

Hello Mr. Hall,

Thank you. :)

And thanks to all those who choose to join and share some of their knowledge. It is appreciated at least by me.

You're welcome. Good luck.

Hello,

But anyway, thank you for posting my forum here. That was nice, I do appreciate it.

Thanks..

Greetings Billy and good luck with your new forum.

My thanks to Robert Morrow for letting us know.

Robert is a self-admitted Oswald accuser, and I respect him for making that admission.

It is refreshing to meet such honesty

because in my experience most Oswald accusers hide behind the screen

of being legitimate conspiracy theorists

Can you tell me if your forum allows someone to argue that Lee Oswald was completely innocent

JUST LIKE MICHAEL MORTON

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7403194n&tag=contentBody%3BstoryMediaBox

EDIT

Ray That is simply not true. Robert is a lot of things but an accuser of LHO is not one of the.

Dawn