The Education Forum

Buell Wesley Frazier

Gary Mack of the Sixth Floor Museum At Dealey Plaza interviewed Buell Wesley Frazier on June 21, 2002 (total running time of 2 hours):

http://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-1/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-1

http://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2

A few notes....

The most interesting parts of the above 2002 interview with Wesley Frazier are when he totally contradicts some of the things he said in 1963 and 1964.

For example:

In the 2002 interview, Frazier actually tells Gary Mack that he saw Lee Harvey Oswald "5 to 10 minutes" AFTER the assassination, as Lee was walking south on Houston Street. Wesley said he then lost Lee in the crowd after Oswald had crossed Houston Street. Frazier said he thought Lee was "going to get him a sandwich or something, so I really didn't think anything about it".

But when we look at Frazier's 11/22/63 affidavit (which was written by Wesley within hours of the assassination), we find this:

"I did not see Lee anymore after about 11:00 AM today [11/22/63], and at that time, we were both working, and we were on the first floor." -- Buell Wesley Frazier

Frazier also completely changed his mind in 2002 about the source of the three gunshots he heard on November 22nd. He told Mack in 2002 that the shots came from "above" him. But in 1964, he told the Warren Commission that the shots came from the railroad tracks on top of the Triple Underpass. Wesley even drew a circle on a Commission exhibit (CE347) to indicate the area where he said he heard the shots coming from:

"These railroad tracks there is a series of them that come up over this, up over this overpass there, and from where I was standing, I say, it is my true opinion, that is what I thought, it sounded like it came from over there, in the railroad tracks." -- Buell Wesley Frazier; 1964 Warren Commission Testimony

So much for 39-year-old recollections, huh?

Maybe it would be better to simply not interview witnesses thirty-nine years after an event has taken place. You just never know what a witness is going to "remember" after so many intervening years.

Such "newer" interviews are interesting to see and listen to, but many of the recollections being recounted by the witness become garbled, semi-incoherent, and inconsistent with things the same witness has said in previous interviews and depositions. And such inconsistency only tends to muddy the waters even more when it comes to investigating the JFK murder case.

I'm guessing that Gary Mack was in a mild state of shock when Wesley Frazier told him on 6/21/02 that he had seen Lee Oswald walking along Houston Street "5 to 10 minutes" after the assassination.

If that were true, of course, it would mean that Oswald did not leave the Texas School Book Depository Building by way of the front entrance, but instead he left via the back door of the building.

I, however, place more faith in what Wes Frazier said on the day of the assassination itself, when he said he did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at all "after about 11:00 AM today".

David Von Pein

January 25, 2010

Well, I would certainly say Frazier's 39 year old recollections are all over the place.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More from the 7/13/2013 interview:

(When asked why he has been reluctant to share his story over the years) "Well, when this all happened, I was terrified. And, some people believe in a conspiracy, and some don't. Well, you can believe whatever you like. This is America. But I knew that if there was people behind this, you'd best keep silent. Not go around talking. Because I didn't want anything to happen to my family."

Josh,

This is from post # 137 on the Where Was Roy Truly Right After The Last Shot Was Fired? thread:

Continued...... again....

Now for Judy Johnson! This photo was given to "Dustin", a friend of the family, to make public - he's not a member here so he chased me down at ROKC and posted it there in my PM/IR620 thread, unbeknownst to me till last night since I've been busy with other things and have not posted or checked things over there for some time now. In the meantime a couple of days ago I researched Judy Johnson and found her yearbook photos and made a collage of photos I snipped from her Sr. yearbook (1962) - the TSBD was her "first job". He ["Dustin"] also related some very interesting info from Judy and her daughter about what she experienced that day and in the aftermath - eg: the way the FBI questioned her and TOLD her just exactly how many shots there were (just ONE!) when she said "three", and how Buell Frazier "is a l*i*a*r" (we are waiting for "Dustin" to correspond with her and to find out exactly what she meant by that. In general? About the assassination? PM? etc - I will post it when I find out).

Circa: early 1970's:

[huge photo of Judy Johnson and her baby]

1962:

NcVxRBM.jpg

Here are "Dustin's" posts to me in my PM thread at ROKC which I am copy & pasting here:

<quote on>

Hi Linda and everyone! My first post and it's not on topic but... The EF forums aren't accepting new members so I figured I'd post this here. All the good info/research is here anyway... Linda asked what Judy Johnson looked like on EF, I don't have her picture but I have been friends with her kids since high school. This is what her daughter said she was wearing and where she was standing.

"I posted that several months ago but I can find it again but her name as listed was Judy Johnson. She was wearing a 3/4 sleeve coat [i believe this must be an ERROR and should read 3/4 LENGTH COAT, like a car coat. People don't wear coats with "3/4 length sleeves" - the point is to keep warm] that was either green with orange cuffs [she later corrected "cuffs" to "GLOVES"] or vice versa. [and she later corrected this saying the coat was green and the gloves, orange]. She was standing in the median directly in front of the book depository where the traffic light is." [This part does not jive with her statement that she was with the Truly group - including Carolyn Arnold, Bonnie Richey, Betty Dragoo etc...so i think she's mistaken and perhaps ran there after the shots as many did, to see what happened but she was not standing there. Or perhaps that was the nearest "landmark" to where they were standing in Elm and she, her daughter or Dustin misspoke, or misunderstood, because she clearly said in her statement that she was with the members of the REAL Truly group - not the other one on the island.]

Her first sentence is because she posted her mothers WC testimony/statement on her fb page two times and both posts disappeared. I searched her page trying to find it afterwards, so I her asked about it. Some other info... She said that some details were left out of her statement (big surprise). She didn't know LHO because he had only worked there a short time. TSBD was her first job, so she would be a young girl. I think she said that she was in a few pictures or films. She [sic] said BWF is a lying sack of sh*t! :D j/k.

[he didn't put the "*" that was necessary to keep the prudish EF autocensor at bay! LOL!]

I can ask her daughter if she knows what films or photos she might be in to help you ID her. Hope this helps.

<end quote>

(Edit 10/1/15: just corresponded with "Dustin" last night and reminded him that there is open membership at EF now. He wanted to clarify that the sentence I highlighted and underlined in RED above was NOT something Judy or her daughter said about BWF. He said HE was making a joke - which I didn't catch -and said he probably didn't make it clear enough. Judy and/or her daughter did NOT say that, about Buell, "Dustin" did! So I'm adding this edit to let everyone know.)

2ND POST FROM "DUSTIN" - HE POSTED HER EMAIL REPLY TO HIM:

(Paragraphs added by me for ease of reading)

<quote on>

"Well, I only saw like a 1-2 second glimpse on a documentary about the assassination. It was probably mid November, 1997 on History Channel. I had been up for a midnight feeding for our son. He wasn't quite a month old when I saw that...Now, my grandmother said she saw my mom on the local news, in Dallas. She said it showed the employees of the School Book Depository waiting outside because nobody was allowed back in the building.

She was wearing a 3/4 sleeve, [Again... no such thing exists in coats - she must mean 3/4 length coat] an orange-red colored coat, with light green cuffs [she later corrected this to light green coat with orange-red gloves] She had dark brown hair, cut in a bubble style & wore cat eye glasses... [no mention of a scarf - however, those can be removed and put in a pocket or purse. Jeraldean read had said she wore a scarf - but she didn't have it on - must've put it in her pocket.]

When Kennedy was shot, she was standing at the triangular, little traffic light. She was in that median. She said she could have stretched out her arm to touch the car when it passed by.. She said she heard about three loud pops. She thought it was a motorcycle backfire, but she said it definitely came from the area of the train yard (grassy knoll).

She said that her statement that was printed was not what she explained. It was cut to nill. She also said that while being "interrogated" , when she explained how many shots & the area that she heard them. She was bluntly told there was one shot & it came from the depository. She said there was always 2 officers...One to question & the other to stare a hole through you. She was questioned by Dallas police, Secret Service, & F.B.I... I'll find a pic of my mom in her younger years & send it to you"

<end quote>

Well, there you have it. Proof positive of how the FBI CONSPIRED to intimidate the witnesses, telling them what they thought and what to say, and altering their statements! That is treason - the whole coup d'etat and the coverup of it was, and is, treason. And the FBI (and CIA, DPD etc..) had one goal in mind in their little "investigation" (read: whitewash): to convict their patsy Lee Harvey Oswald in order to advance and cover up the conspiracy to assassinate our President, JFK, and overthrow our democratically elected government in a military style Coup d'Etat. It was all about siezing power for the military industrial intelligence complex - just as Ike had warned in is farewell speech! And they still control our government today.

My next guess is that Betty Dragoo is the woman in the skirt and white blouse to the rt of Virgie Rackley Baker - she said she left her coat and purse in the office and then was locked out after the assassination - like quite a few. She has no coat or purse. She also looks like she could be ~27. Dragoo's age at the time. But i've researched her and can't find any photos ...frustrating. Hope someone else can find one.

(Edited 9/24/15 to add back in the 2 photos of Judy Johnson that had become delinked from my Imgur gallery photos when i accidently deleted them. Let me know if you run across any others like that! I'm still getting the hang of Imgur.)

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22100&page=10&hl=%2Bjohnson+%2Bfrazier#entry314613

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[emphasis added by T. Graves]

--Tommy :sun

So I stand corrected. Apparently neither Judy nor her daughter said that Frazier was a xxxx. It's a bit confusing. Someone needs to follow up with Judy, her daughter, and / or "Dustin."

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 1 year later...

Just noticed this.

Frazier and Gus Rose inside Room 317.

dpd_8-10.jpg

For comparison

18119602_390274761354828_269098246859001

18157488_390274828021488_154767475303038

All scans by ROKC from the Richard E. Sprague Collection at the National Archives.

Pix: Jim Murray Black Star

• 2 months later...

I'm a long time lurker but this is my first time post, so be easy on me, please...

http://www.richmond.com/news/special-report/jfk/people/buell-wesley-frazier-a-commute-with-oswald-then-a-harsh/article_a9be7f2e-fb7f-5357-91c9-605df00641f7.html

I just thought I'd add this small resource on Frazier because I haven't seen it anywhere on here.  I don't think it says anything we haven't heard before in that the the biggest take-aways from this short interview are 2 points:

1. Frazier's insistence that there is no way he brought a rifle with Oswald in his car, although he did transport some kind of bag.

2. DPD tried to force him to sign a false confession; Frazier claims he retaliated to this by threatening Chief Curry with some "good licks" in a fist fight. (!)

It's hard to tell from such a short article, but it seems to me Frazier definitely wants to keep his distance from Oswald in the mind of the public, going so far as to argue they never stopped for a beer or donut together.  He reiterates that it was all "strictly business."  Given everything I've read it sounds unbelievable that "Frazier took Oswald under his wing," and that Oswald was his "shadow," but they never had any kind of social or off-work time together.

Buell Wesley Frazier 2013.jpg

• 6 months later...

Rob Clark alerted me to Frazier's poly, so I ordered it at NARA, but obviously not much nearer to it.

The fact that the poly is missing speaks for Oswald and not against him, had it been against then the DPD would have framed it for everyone to see.

All docs received from the Archives are HERE

Edited by Bart Kamp

On 7/23/2017 at 9:45 PM, Jason Ward said:

I'm a long time lurker but this is my first time post, so be easy on me, please...

http://www.richmond.com/news/special-report/jfk/people/buell-wesley-frazier-a-commute-with-oswald-then-a-harsh/article_a9be7f2e-fb7f-5357-91c9-605df00641f7.html

I just thought I'd add this small resource on Frazier because I haven't seen it anywhere on here.  I don't think it says anything we haven't heard before in that the the biggest take-aways from this short interview are 2 points:

1. Frazier's insistence that there is no way he brought a rifle with Oswald in his car, although he did transport some kind of bag.

2. DPD tried to force him to sign a false confession; Frazier claims he retaliated to this by threatening Chief Curry with some "good licks" in a fist fight. (!)

It's hard to tell from such a short article, but it seems to me Frazier definitely wants to keep his distance from Oswald in the mind of the public, going so far as to argue they never stopped for a beer or donut together.  He reiterates that it was all "strictly business."  Given everything I've read it sounds unbelievable that "Frazier took Oswald under his wing," and that Oswald was his "shadow," but they never had any kind of social or off-work time together.

Buell Wesley Frazier 2013.jpg

Spoke with Buell at the JFK Lancer conference.  He told me if the WC was so convinced Oswald brought the Carcano in that bag they allegedly found in the TSBD, why didn't they just try fit it back in the bag?

Maybe the WC did.  But I never saw it.  

Buell Wesley Frazier always seemed to me a character right out of central casting for the Andy Griffith Show. A Gomer or Guber type person.

Seriously, I make this comparison not to make fun or disparage him, but rather to make note of what I believe was his innate innocent honesty.

Here is a poor country feller who kindly and generously gives another poor co-worker rides to and from work, in his cheap car that doesn't even start sometimes, without expecting gas money and who even doesn't mind Oswald not being a normally friendly ridemate who you would think might give BWF at least the appreciative courtesy of making pleasant small talk along the way.

Uncynical Frazier doesn't see Oswald's boorishness negatively,  and instead describes him as simply a "quiet feller."

And BWF changing his 11,22,1963 story "a little" after 39 years?  That's normal to me in the course of hearing stories from others after 4 decades of their first telling these.

Frazier does also mention years later the "fear factor" in his mind that day and for who knows how long afterwards. Many people who were witnesses to the Dealey Plaza nightmare on Elm Street on 11,22,1963 ( and reported other related interactions involving Oswald, Ruby, etc, ) have related this same feeling of fear. 

When you see something as bloody and horrific as they did and seconds later the almost unbelievable gun drawn, trigger nervous, mad dash, siren blaring tension all around you with scores of police running to and fro in frantic pursuit of suspects, of course you may not want to thrust yourself even further into that frightening chaos. Sharing what you personally saw that day became even more ominous later, when there were newspaper reports of threats ( reportedly some even from the police themselves ) to people for doing so.

In Beull's Frazier's case, this scenerio is magnified 10X as he is aggressively sought out and thrown into a police car ( as an accomplice suspect!) and during hours of confrontational questioning eventually dragged into Captain Fritz's office where he is actually confronted by a desperately angry and shouting Fritz who demands he .... "sign a confession!"

Frazier would of course be fearful, who wouldn't be? Most people would be terrified and exhausted at this point.

But Frazier is also no shaking mouse and far from real life dumb.

He knows what's going on here. And he is of a tougher self and truth telling honor defense fiber than Fritz may have assumed and tells Fritz where to shove his confession and that if he wants to dog fight over his refusal to sign it, he'd better figure on being hit with some real good licks on Frazier's part.  Fritz backs down!

But if anybody in this whole affair would have a rational reason to be totally scared about talking under such lynch mob dangerous circumstances and maybe saying something that could bring harm to themselves or their families, it is BWF.

Who wouldn't be prone to unintentionally leaving out, not remembering or misstating some details of such a traumatic event, especially when they are so aggressively manhandled and can see that they themselves are being considered as possible suspects in the horrific crime?

Mute Ed Hoffman's father lied about his own's son's veracity...to save him from what the father perceived as a life risking danger of seeing things he shouldn't have seen.

Helen Markham lied and changed her Oswald/Tippit murder testimony so much she came across as a total looney bin. She willingly did this out of total fear. Fear of knowing or seeing too much for her own sense of self preservation.

Just giving some general true examples ( could cite more ) that we all know about regarding 11,22,1963 eye witnesses feeling fear about sharing what they saw that day to the authorities which imo validates BWF's explanation for his initial same day interview statements and why there might be contradictions compared to his 4 decades later ones.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 7/23/2017 at 11:45 PM, Jason Ward said:

Jason,

My reading of the WC testimony of Buell Wesley Frazier, and that of his sister, tell me that he was honest and truthful for 99% of his testimony -- except the part about the bag that Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) brought to his car on the early morning of 11/22/1963.

I believe 99% of it -- except when he tried so hard to distance himself from being an accomplice of LHO, that he resorted to his own imagination and arguments -- for example, the alleged detail that the bag fit between the armpit and palm of LHO.

I just doubt that part entirely -- and I think that Frazier made up that one single detail (1%) only in order to distance himself from LHO.

Then, after he made that claim, and he told his sister that he had to come up with that because of the pressure the Dallas Police put on him, to find Communist accomplices (which was their whole game on 11/22/1963), his sister realized that she must back up his story, and stick to her guns come hell or high water.

The pair successfully stuck to that one single bit of fiction (1%) and that is the history as we know it today.  In my reading, here is a more reasonable interpretation of what happened.

1.  I have argued (in another thread) from Frazier's WC testimony, that Frazier was probably homosexual, and in those days was very attracted to LHO.

2.   I am not saying that LHO was homosexual -- rather, LHO was street-wise from his youth in New York, and he was willing to lead Frazier on (without speaking a word) in order to get his desired free rides between the TSBD and Irving, Texas, on weekends.

3.  Frazier was always hopeful, and he was infatuated with LHO.   Frazier would do anything that LHO requested, and he would believe anything that LHO told him.

4.  On the early morning of 11/22/1963, LHO told Frazier that the package he had with him was "curtain rods."  Although it didn't look much like curtain rods, Frazier was motivated to believe anything that LHO told him, and so Frazier accepted his word, like a school boy.

5.  After the disaster of 11/22/1963, Frazier realized what a blunder he had made in taking LHO's word for everything -- and he had to try to wiggle his way out of it.   

6.  Frazier's fiction that LHO's package "fit between the armpit and the palm" of LHO, possibly saved him from the electric chair.    His sister knew this, and would stick to that fiction for the rest of her life.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

FWIW, I've talked to Frazier four times now. Twice in 2014, once in 2015, and then again last year. And he comes across as deeply sincere. He has decided to cash in a bit on his celebrity, however. He set up a table at last year's Lancer Conference, and sold autographed paper bags filled with curtain rods for twenty bucks, as I remember. He also told me he's working on a book, describing his experiences. I told him he should make sure to provide some detail about his TSBD co-workers, as it's hard to get much of a feel for these people from the existing record.

(He told me Jack Dougherty was not retarded and was actually quite a pleasant guy, who loved to read. I told him that's not how people studying the historical record would perceive him, and told him he should set the record straight, about Dougherty, as well as Oswald.)

Edited by Pat Speer

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

FWIW, I've talked to Frazier four times now. Twice in 2014, once in 2015, and then again last year. And he comes across as deeply sincere. He has decided to cash in a bit on his celebrity, however. He set up a table at last year's Lancer Conference, and sold autographed paper bags filled with curtain rods for twenty bucks, as I remember. He also told me he's working on a book, describing his experiences. I told him he should make sure to provide some detail about his TSBD co-workers, as it's hard to get much of a feel for these people from the existing record.

(He told me Jack Dougherty was not retarded and was actually quite a pleasant guy, who loved to read. I told him that's not how people studying the historical record would perceive him, and told him he should set the record straight, abut Dougherty, as well as Oswald.)

Bags filled with curtain rods for 20 bucks autographed at the Lancer conference?   Outrageous.  https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/crosscanadianragweed/carneyman.html

A week or two before the 50th anniversary Frazier gave a short speech and took questions at the Irving public library.  A friend who still lives in Irving went, he was impressed with Fraizer's sincerity as well.  I was aware that Hugh Aynesworth was also there.  I explained to Mike who Aynesworth was and that he was Still shepherding Fraizer.  He was PO'd.  The same year I failed to renew my subscription to texas monthly because they used hugh for their feature article on the anniversary.  Sad, they have published some important work over the years. 

Aynesworth was too many places too fast to be believed on 11/22/63 as well as his unscrupulous activities afterward.  Others know better than I but I'll look for documentation.

On 1/27/2018 at 5:01 PM, Pat Speer said:

(He told me Jack Dougherty was not retarded and was actually quite a pleasant guy, who loved to read. I told him that's not how people studying the historical record would perceive him, and told him he should set the record straight, about Dougherty, as well as Oswald.)

Beull Frazier has as much right to make some income from sharing his story as everyone else who has done so because they had ( simply by fate ) some more than minor personal interaction relationship with the main characters of the JFK event, especially close to and including the day of 11,22,1963.

And I'm sure the total of what Frazier has earned so far from sharing his up close personal interaction experience with Oswald is relative peanuts.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2013 at 9:08 AM, Bernice Moore said:

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

Date 11/23/63

LINNIE MAE RANDLE, 2439 West Fifth Street, Irving, Texas, phone Blackburn 3-8965, was interviewed at the Dallas Police Department.

RANDLE advised that she is the sister of BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER, who is employed by the Texas School Book Depository and resides at her residence, stated that she met LEE HARVEY OSWALD through her brother, and has known OSWALD and his wife for about six weeks. RANDLE advised that OSWALD's wife is MARINA OSWALD, who resides at 2515 W. Fifth, Irving, Texas, and that OSWALD spends the weekends with his wife at the above mentioned address. Her brother, WESLEY FRAZIER, customarily drives LEE HARVEY OSWALD to 2515 West Fifth, Irving, Texas, on Friday night, and takes him back to work on Monday morning. He stated that OSWALD is also employed at the Texas School Book Depository.

On the night of November 21, 1963, she observed FRAZIER letting LEE HARVEY OSWALD out of FRAZIER's car at 2515 West Fifth. Subsequently, she asked FRAZIER why OSWALD was visiting his wife on Thursday evening, as he usually did not visit her until Friday evening each week. FRAZIER told her that OSWALD claimed he was visiting his wife the night of November 21, 1963, because he is fixing up his apartment and RUTH PAINE, with whom his wife resides at 2515 West Fifth, Irving, was going to give him some curtain rods.

RANDLE stated that about 7:15 a.m., November 22, 1963, she looked out of a window of her residence and observed LEE HARVEY OSWALD walking up her driveway and saw him put a long brown package, approximately 3 feet by 6 inches, in the back seat area of WESLEY FRAZIER's 1954 black Chevrolet four door automobile. Thereafter, she observed OSWALD walk to the front, or entrance area, of her residence where he waited for FRAZIER to come out of the house and give him a ride to work.

RANDLE stated while at the Dallas Police Department on the evening of November 22, 1963, officers of the Dallas Police Department had exhibited to her some brown package paper, however she had not been able to positively identify it as being identical with the above-mentioned brown package, due to the fact she had only observed the brown package from her residence window at a distance.

on 11/22/63 at Dallas, Texas File # DL 89-43

by Special Agent JAMES W. BOOKHOUT/cah/tjd

Date dictated 11/23/63

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/randl_l1.htm

This thread is pretty deep if you go back through it.  Lot's of infighting / backbiting though.  I never remembered reading the alleged initial statement by Wesley's sister Linnie Mae that the package Lee put in the back seat was 3' 6".  I say allegedly because it was reported by Bookout and I've come to question the veracity of his notes of his interviews of Lee, and Fritz's copying them.  Never read either speculation that maybe she was covering for her brother taking a gun to the TSBD as others posit on the thread.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2013 at 6:53 PM, David Josephs said:

One last time David... and please, reread the bold text in my other replies to you... I've said the same thing now three times....

That I add in other supporting evidence for WHY I believe so is intended to HELP you understand my position.

THERE WAS NO BAG IN OSWALD'S POSSESSION OR IN FRAZIER'S CAR,

They were told what was needed and the BAG was incorporated into their statements..

THEY LIED in order to assist the DPD/FBI... as a result they were left alone.

David - is it REALLY a surprise that some witnesses lied to aid the DPD and/or keep themselves out of trouble...

Does it not make sense that if the Frazier polygraph was so "conclusive" that they wouldn't include a detailed report of said polygraph as evidence in support of our man Wesley, as opposed to , "Trust us, he told the truth".

or the actual polygraph transcripts themselves?

We come to find the actual polygraph test was dubious at best... Lewis never produced a report... it lasted less than 50 minutes, and in that Stovall report you speak of the test "showed conclusively" he told the truth... we both know that those tests were NEVER considered "conclusive"... only "indicative" of either truthfulness or not...

Here is the last page of the Stoval report

http://www.history-m...Vol21_0313b.htm

Greg Parker posted a very good examination of their questioning and the entire Randle/Frazier situation... it is very complete and provides more than enough "reasonable doubt" in a case riddled with doubt, that the BAG part of their story was a fabrication... you know, mix in a little truth with the lies... . http://reopenkennedy...and-bill-randle

Sorry David... there was no bag... and I'm as sure of that as you are of Boyijean's report or Dennis David's testimony...

Bump.