The Education Forum

Which ebook reader (nook vs kindle) has the most JFK titles?

Good querstion..and i'm not sure....I supported Kindle from the start for 2 reasons...1..as it had the titles I most wanted "Let Justice Be Done", and "The men on the sixth floor", for eg.

and 2:..It will probably provide the best range and longer support for e-books over time....

Now i have about 70 titles all up..many of the duplicates of the actual titles...plus the hard to find...but I might look at nook to see what i'm missing...

Good querstion..and i'm not sure....I supported Kindle from the start for 2 reasons...1..as it had the titles I most wanted "Let Justice Be Done", and "The men on the sixth floor", for eg.

and 2:..It will probably provide the best range and longer support for e-books over time....

Now i have about 70 titles all up..many of the duplicates of the actual titles...plus the hard to find...but I might look at nook to see what i'm missing...

Thanks Steve.

Just a suggestion to everyone (or US everyones): contact Nook customer support and ask that they start carrying "JFK and the Unspeakable."

bnmanagementclassic@book.com

support@book.com

Edited by Myra Bronstein

Thanks Steve. I lent my copy of "Let Justice Be Done", and never got it back, so it's good to know it's on kindle. I have two copies of "Men on 6th floor" that I bought directly from Glen Sample years ago. (I actually bought way more than that as gifts).

Dawn