The Education Forum

RFK assassination witness tells CNN: There was a second shooter

Kathy,

IMO, that they did, in fact, make "it" so violent; so available for public display; the "official version"so OBVIOUSLY at odds with reality...yes. Those things are NOT "personal" -- they are rife with intent. A purpose much, much bigger than Jack Kennedy.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any other case in history where the defendant was still convicted of the crime given the testimony of the Medical Examiner?

What about Sam Sheppard or Dr. McDonald?

Kathy C

Did the medical examiners in those cases indicate the defendants were not guilty?

Colby is lost again. I am not concerned so much with attempting to exonerate Sirhan as I am concerned with indicting those who perpetrated a fraud on the American people, who perpetuate the cover-up, and are guilty of obstruction of justice.

Me lost? Hardly, don’t you remember what you wrote (emphasis mine):

“Is there any other case in history where THE DEFENDANT WAS STILL CONVICTED of the crime given the testimony of the Medical Examiner?”

The part about “the testimony of the Medical Examiner” was a false premise because he said nothing at trial to exonerate Sirhan, you of course have a track history of refusing to admit error, e.g. your false claim Zapruder worked with LeGron

Colby is lost again. I am not concerned so much with attempting to exonerate Sirhan as I am concerned with indicting those who perpetrated a fraud on the American people, who perpetuate the cover-up, and are guilty of obstruction of justice.

“Is there any other case in history where THE DEFENDANT WAS STILL CONVICTED of the crime given the testimony of the Medical Examiner?”

The part about “the testimony of the Medical Examiner” was a false premise because he said nothing at trial to exonerate Sirhan, you of course have a track history of refusing to admit error, e.g. your false claim Zapruder worked with LeGron

Let's start at the beginning of this misleading post. Given that ALL eyewitnesses who testified (and even those who did not, but spoke outside of a court setting) consistently reported that Sirhan was never within 3-5 feet of RFK at any time during the shooting; that Sirhan was never behind RFK; and that RFK's back was never exposed to Sirhan, then the testimony of the Medical Examiner, which states that the cause of death was a gunshot wound behind the right ear of the deceased from point blank range is exculpatory of the accused.

Even an idiot can see this. Perhaps you are not even an idiot.

As for Zapruder and Legon (not Legron), you are providing misleading information. There is no question that Zapruder worked with Legon at Nardis and/or Jennifer Juniors. A question remains as to the exact years in question. My, now deceased, source provided the years that I originally published. If the years are not accurate that still does not change the remainder of the facts nor does it alter their significance. One of my confirming sources for this information, J Harrison, knew DeMohrenschildt and Legon, personally, for many years, including the years in question. He knew others who worked at Nardis/Jennifer Juniors, as well. He worked for the Criminal Intelligence Division of the Dallas Police Department and was assigned to monitor the activities of some of the employees during an investigation in the years preceding--and in the months leading up to--the assassination.

I would also recommend the work of Bruce Campbell Adamson for further information.

But, I digress. Let's get back to RFK.

Edited by Greg Burnham

Let's start at the beginning of this misleading post. Given that ALL eyewitnesses who testified (and even those who did not, but spoke outside of a court setting) consistently reported that Sirhan was never within 3-5 feet of RFK at any time during the shooting; that Sirhan was never behind RFK; and that RFK's back was never exposed to Sirhan, then the testimony of the Medical Examiner, which states that the cause of death was a gunshot wound behind the right ear of the deceased from point blank range is exculpatory of the accused.

Even an idiot can see this. Perhaps you are not even an idiot.

My, my testy aren’t we? I take that as a sign you aren’t very confident about your position. Please point to were in Noguchi’s testimony he said this and where witness said that Sirhan never got close to RFK.

As for Zapruder and Legon (not Legron), you are providing misleading information. There is no question that Zapruder worked with Legon at Nardis and/or Jennifer Juniors. A question remains as to the exact years in question. My, now deceased, source provided the years that I originally published. If the years are not accurate that still does not change the remainder of the facts nor does it alter their significance. One of my confirming sources for this information, J Harrison, knew DeMohrenschildt and Legon, personally, for many years, including the years in question. He knew others who worked at Nardis/Jennifer Juniors, as well. He worked for the Criminal Intelligence Division of the Dallas Police Department and was assigned to monitor the activities of some of the employees during an investigation in the years preceding--and in the months leading up to--the assassination.

I would also recommend the work of Bruce Campbell Adamson for further information.

No Legon, only worked at Nardis 1953 – 4, Zapruder seems to have left 1949 to start his own company, Jennifer Juniors. In any case by April 1952 the new company was established enough to be selling to a department store in a small town in Iowa over 850 miles from Dallas. That was demonstrated and discussed on the thread linked below where you have refused to defend your claims since 2010. If you finally want to debate the topic you should do so there.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14967&st=15

What you suspect is not relevant unless you can produce evidence in support of it. But even If the report was entered into evidence it does not necessarily follow that Noguchi testified that the fatal shot was made a point blank range nor that the eyewitnesses testified about Sirhan’s distance from RFK nor that anyone brought this discrepancy to the jury’s attention.

As for the coroner’s views:

Even now, Noguchi is unsure what really happened. His professional instinct, he says, tells him that Sirhan Sirhan carried out the assassination on his own. ‘Based on the available information, I’m certain there was just one gunman, but I’m also aware that, like theories of the universe, things keep changing.’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/6126892/Dr-Thomas-Noguchi-LA-coroner-confidential.html

I still await your reply re: LeGon and Zappy on the appropriate thread.

That is an amazing fabrication...and in record time!

L'agence a en effet recueilli des ressources supérieures dans sa vieillesse et faible.

I have no idea what you’re babbling about and rather than insinuate things why don’t you man up and say them outright? What part of my post do you think “is an amazing fabrication”? Funny that you think my reply, made about 2 hours after your previous post was made “in record time!” when you replied about 2 hours after my post.

Do you think writing in French affords you rant an air of sophistication? Which “agency” were you going on about?

We still await your reply on the Zapruder/Legon thread, Tom just posted even more proof the former started his company in 1949, before the latter worked there. Why don’t you own up to your error?

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any other case in history where the defendant was still convicted of the crime given the testimony of the Medical Examiner?

What about Sam Sheppard or Dr. McDonald?

Kathy C

I have been following the case of Dr. J. McDonald for a very long time. Last time I looked at it he appeared innocent to me, but it's been some time. The witnesses and /or alleged. perps had been found, the girl at least and I think has since died. Lots of funky stuff there.

Dawn

Len,

You're playing semantic games here. Noguchi's medical report concluded that the fatal shot came from point blank range and from behind. Every witness placed Sirhan in front of RFK at all times, and never close enough to fire a point blank shot. Trying to argue that Noguchi didn't literally testify to this fact at the trial is ridiculous. The forensic evidence was crucial, and in this case it proved there had to have been a second shooter.

I thought you claimed to believe in a conspiracy?

Don

Do you have the trial transcripts? Which of the witnesses said anything about Sirhan's location? Noguchi seems not to have said anything about the position of the shooter in his testimony. It was in his report but do we know how many if any of the jurors read it or with how much care? Greg said Noguchi's TESTIMONY should have cleared Sirhan, that was clearly false.

I think there was a conspiracy to kill JFK, to me the evidence regarding his brother is less conclusive.

Len,

The testimony from Sirhan's "trial" is not at issue here. He did not have competent legal representation, much like James Earl Ray. An attorney interested in truly defending his client would have utilized the FBI and LAPD reports from witnesses reporting where Sirhan was in relation to RFK, as well as Noguchi's conclusions regarding the point of entry for RFK's fatal wound.

Unlike Oswald, Sirhan was firing a gun that night. However, the strong evidence that a bullet or bullets were found in the pantry room divider, in conjunction with the other ballistic evidence indicating more shots were fired than Sirhan's gun could hold, would have convinced reasonable people that there was another shooter. That doesn't mean a jury still wouldn't have convicted Sirhan, given their own preconceptions, but a real defense team would have helped immeasurably.

Shockingly, I am firmly convinced there was a conspiracy here.

Len,

The testimony from Sirhan's "trial" is not at issue here.

Actually it is the issue because Greg asked “Is there any other case in history where the defendant was still convicted of the crime given the testimony of the Medical Examiner?”

Edited by Len Colby

Yes this is an amazing story especially for MSM. My dear departed friend Phil Melanson, who found this woman, is smiling in the afterworld. So what "Colby" that the DA called the coroner, he still testified accurately as to where the kill shots came from. It was the defense who shut him up. I have never heard, in twenty seven years of practicing law, of a defense team stipulating that their client was the killer. That is NOT a trial. They should have been disbarred.

Yea for CNN. I hope that this judge can comprehend the concept of a Manchurian candidate. I know that Dr. Pepper will certainly educate him. Otherwise there is no justice for Sirhan under what is commonly known as the party rule, called vicarious liability in CA according to this article.

Dawn

" I hope that this judge can comprehend the concept of a Manchurian candidate"

I'd be surprised if he was NOT familiar with the concept, whether he buys such an substatiated sci-fi theory is another story.

The autopsy report said the kill shot was fired from 1in behind the right ear. Sirhan never got behind kennedy to do that.