The Education Forum

Question again for Judyth

Bill Byas

Piss off, you Vernon goon!

You don't even have the brains to erase Vernon's subject lines in your emails.

----- Original Message -----

To: info@jfkmurdersolved.com

Cc: Ramentalk@aol.com

Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:45 PM

Subject: Re: VIP confidential from BOB VERNON

Wim,

I'd be intersted in hearing about you and Mr. Bob Vernon.

Bill Byas

#46, "RE: QUESTION FOR JUDYTH BAKER"

In response to Reply # 44

Mon Aug-30-04 01:22 AMby Dankbaar

John and all,

I am not interested to engage in a flame war with Dr. Truth here. I believe it does not serve any goal and I believe it is something the Dr. thrives on. However, those who are truly interested in another side of the story of my dealings with Mr. Vernon are welcome to email me at info@jfkmurdersolved.com and I will be glad to send them a summary.

Wim

GENTLEMEN AND LADIES PLEASE!

If you want to discuss Judyth's situation please do so on an existing thread

we have 25 pages of threads already and some of them are full

or PERSONAL BACKBITING COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE MATERIAL

if you want to fight do it at the buried ends of the existing threads

Tim Carroll and I have been calling for more succinct and compelling material

You're ad hominem and obscure debate paints you as DISINFORMATION...

shanet

undefined

You do have a good point Shanet..

But after only two days of being a member perhaps

you are not fully aware, that the Administration

makes the announcements and such pertaining to

threads and whatever..re Forum business..

When they feel it is called for.

You have the right to your opinions of course.

But not in a directive way, of telling people what

to do, nor how they should or should not post

or where. The Bosses are quite capable of doing

so when they feel the need ..

Let them call the shots ..whatever the decisions..

They will....

:rolleyes:

Edited by Bernice Moore

Bernice

I call them as I see them and I look at the internet as a non-hierarchical

endeavor..........I'm just saying don't start a new THREAD for an old foodfight.

please............... I am the new guy and so I can see the real problems here.

I also notice that you have provided us absolutely no biographical material.

Conversely, I urge people to view mine own, as per the "ADMINISTRATION"

but lets move on to substantive issues.......

Shanet

You do have a good point Shanet..

........... the Administration

makes the announcements and such pertaining to

threads and whatever..re Forum business..

When they..............The Bosses are quite capable of doing

so when they feel the need ..

Let them call the shots ..whatever the decisions..

They will....

:rolleyes:

Edited by Shanet Clark

Shanet:

Well I am in agreement with you, I have that habit also...calling them as I

see them.

Some here have been on the Forums for many years, and are very aware and know of the many problems that plague such at times, they are usually called growing pains...they come and go..The Administrations handle all... non-hierarchial is the wrong word IMO, for the situation on a Forum, whomever owns and runs said site, must maintain all, if there is no control whatsoever, then the Flame Wars simply become unmanageable...and there are some very good sites, which have simply been destroyed by them...

They are I believe for the purpose of trading information,and questioning such.... and hopefully discovering the truth of the Assassinations.....and those questions and differences of opinion, should not be berated in any way.The old story is if you cannot back up your information with documented and or textual references upon presentation, then do not do so...or make it very clear that it is simply your opinion..and be prepared to admit when you are wrong....

My bio has been accepted by the Adm. so who you are to question it ?,I really can't imagine, but seeing that it does bother you enough to ask,and that you are a new member in the pond......I will say that some of us don't have so very much to say about ourselves....that has never been a qualifier..to research.

I am from Canada, I am married, raised a large family, have many grandchildren, and have been a student of that dreadful day, since it's occurrence...and continue to educate my family in the long reaching aspects of the Assassinations...

No boogie girlies there.....if you have a probem with that I'll bet it's hard to pronounce..

So thankyou ,now that we are all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.....I realize that any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental, and we shall keep on ,carrying on as they say...

B) .

Edited by Bernice Moore

Shanet:

Well I am in agreement with you, I have that habit also...calling them as I

see them.

Some here have been on the Forums for many years, and are very aware and know of the many problems that plague such at times, they are usually called growing pains...they come and go..The Administrations handle all... non-hierarchial is the wrong word IMO, for the situation on a Forum, whomever owns and runs said site, must maintain all, if there is no control whatsoever, then the Flame Wars simply become unmanageable...and there are some very good sites, which have simply been destroyed by them...

They are I believe for the purpose of trading information,and questioning such.... and hopefully discovering the truth of the Assassinations.....and those questions and differences of opinion, should not be berated in any way.The old story is if you cannot back up your information with documented and or textual references upon presentation, then do not do so...or make it very clear that it is simply your opinion..and be prepared to admit when you are wrong....

My bio has been accepted by the Adm. so who you are to question it ?,I really can't imagine, but seeing that it does bother you enough to ask,and that you are a new member in the pond......I will say that some of us don't have so very much to say about ourselves....that has never been a qualifier..to research.

I am from Canada, I am married, raised a large family, have many grandchildren, and have been a student of that dreadful day, since it's occurrence...and continue to educate my family in the long reaching aspects of the Assassinations...

No boogie girlies there.....if you have a probem with that I'll bet it's hard to pronounce..

So thankyou ,now that we are all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.....I realize that any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental, and we shall keep on ,carrying on as they say...

B) .

Bernice,

You may notice tha this place is full of people who are ver4y strangely hostile, I do'nt know why. I do'nt really care who says what in they're Bio, I thought we came here to share ideas and reaearch. Of course, I do remember you from Rich's forum where I use to post before he began charging money. I miss that forum because where else can somebody like me 'rub elbows' with Master Researcgers like Jim DiEUgneio and James Fetzer and Jack White?

Anyway. They used to call Dallas the CIty of Hate. I think this is the FOrum of Hate. B)

Bill

Johnny Roselli and John Martino are considered prime suspects. Did you know either man? Did Oswald (to your knowledge?)

I don't think anyone has an obligation to answer you, least of all Judyth. Because you, mister, are an imposter posting under a false identity and fulfilling missions for Bob Vernon, something I clearly exposed. But since a few others, including the forum administrator, seem to have no problem with that, I will answer it for others, not you.

Johnny Roselli and John Martino are considered prime suspects. Did you know either man?

Answer: NO

Did Oswald (to your knowledge?)

Answer: He knew Roselli, as Judyth recalls having heard the name from Lee.

Johnny Roselli and John Martino are considered prime suspects. Did you know either man? Did Oswald (to your knowledge?)

I don't think anyone has an obligation to answer you, least of all Judyth.  Because you, mister,  are an imposter posting under a false identity and fulfilling missions for Bob Vernon, something I clearly exposed. But since a few others, including the forum administrator, seem to have no problem with that, I will answer it for others, not you.

Johnny Roselli and John Martino are considered prime suspects. Did you know either man?

Answer: NO

Did Oswald (to your knowledge?)

Answer: He knew Roselli, as Judyth recalls having heard the name from Lee.

Thank you.

How about, did Judyth or Oswald know:

Gordon Novell

Perry Russo

Bill

Thank you.

How about, did Judyth or Oswald know:

Gordon Novell

Perry Russo

Bill

- ----------------------------

I woudln't know, Judyth never mentioned those names to me as far as I recall.

Personally, I do believe Perry Russo told the truth about seeing Oswald, Ferrie and Shaw together.

Wim

There is a line at the bottom of every post for your biography.

Mine links to my legitimate credentials.

Bernice's is blank, and Byas's is uninformative.

I'm sorry your other forums were enveloped in disinformation.

I don't hate you, and I hope we do share in the same reality ..........

Shanet

Over the last few months several people have called for people to be censored on this forum. I think I should make it clear where I am coming from. I hold very divergent views about the world we live in. My own views were censored on several forums I was a member of (this was not only in reference to the JFK investigation). As a result, with a group of like-minded friends, we established the International Education Forum (the JFK section is only a small part of this venture).

The administrators of this forum am fully committed to the idea of free speech. This includes freedom for those who disagree with us. In fact the administrators often disagree with each other. There is no officially agreed policy on the JFK assassination or any other topic. We are therefore unwilling to censor anyone from posting comments on the International Educational Forum. The only exception to this is that we will remove swearing and racist comments.

We hope people will always be polite to others in discussion. Most people are, however, we do have a couple of members who tend to be rude to those they disagree with. Although we dislike this we do not think we should censor their posts or remove them as members.

I am an old fashioned liberal who believes the best way for getting at the truth is to let everyone have the right to post their views on the forum. People post illogical comments that are clearly false on the forum. I leave it to members to make their own judgements on these issues. As I believe the forum is visited by intelligent people, I am confident that they reach the same conclusions as I do about these postings.

I have asked all members to post their biography and to add it to their URL. All posters have done the first of these things but some have not done the second. This results in some members accusing others of not posting their biographies.

See the following for details of how to do this:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1471

We also would like people to post their photographs as avatars. We believe this will reduce the hostile comments people make and receive. I notice that Wim has removed his photograph. Is there any reason for this?

John Simkin (Administrator)

We also would like people to post their photographs as avatars. We believe this will reduce the hostile comments people make and receive.

John, the only recent photo I have is on my Brotman I.D. badge. I don't have a scanner with which to try and scan it through in an e-mail to you, either. Any suggestions?

Also, I will follow that link and attempt to paste my bio url.

Sincerely,

Terry