The Education Forum

How we eat our young

I see that the DPF have now banned Jim Fetzer because they disagree with what he says.

You won't see that here. I disagree with most - if not all - of what Jim Fetzer asserts on various issues but as long as he states his beliefs within the Forum rules, he will always be allowed to state them.

If people disagree with what others say, there will be rebuttals. If people agree with what a poster says, there may be posts of support. Others may simply lurk, read and consider.

I think I'm right in saying that this Forum was established not to tell you what to believe, but rather to allow all voices to be heard - in a civil manner - and let people decide for themselves what to believe.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that the DPF have now banned Jim Fetzer because they disagree with what he says.

You won't see that here. I disagree with most - if not all - of what Jim Fetzer asserts on various issues but as long as he states his beliefs within the Forum rules, he will always be allowed to state them.

If people disagree with what others say, there will be rebuttals. If people agree with what a poster says, there may be posts of support. Others may simply lurk, read and consider.

I think I'm right in saying that this Forum was established not to tell you what to believe, but rather to allow all voices to be heard - in a civil manner - and let people decide for themselves what to believe.

While the generosity you have displayed here at the EF is simply, well, overwhelming, your interpretation of events at DPF is sorely lacking.

Jim Fetzer was not banned because the owners disagree with him. We'll just leave it at that.