The Education Forum

Anyone know what is up with Nathaniel Heidenheimer?

And I guess some nefarious forces were responsible for changing your bio link to thread on this forum? So what exactly happened to your FB account. Loosing your log in would prevent you from updating but would not lead to closure of the account.

No it was friendly forces who screwed with all his accounts. Gee, isn't it obvious? .

So you think the CIA/NSA/MIBH/MIC etc. hacked into this forum apparently unbeknownst to the administrators and changed the link in Nate’s signature? Note that he did not explicitly say FB closed his account or that he could not login, and the fact that he knew what the contact e-mail was indicates he WAS able to login. He did say he had login problems with Hotmail but said nothing about attempting the password recovery/reset processes.

Another question is why Nate? There are dozens of JFK researchers who are far more prominent. FB was used bring down Hosni Mubarak the US and Israel’s most important ally in the Arab world, but we are to believe they shut Nate down over his conspiracy posts? He suspects his "Internet weirdness” is tied to a post he had made “mentioning the Strategy of Tension in Italy, (in a casual kind of way…)” but there are over 300,000 hits on Google for "Strategy of Tension" Italy, there is a lengthy article about it in Wikipedia, last decade or two articles mentioning have been published by Reuters (Canada), the Times (of London), the Baltimore Chronicle, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the Economist, BBC and The Guardian among others and even by conservative outlets like the Washington Times and the Spectator, it was discussed on numerous forums and blogs that are still functioning, there are thousands of books that mention it on Google Books it is mentioned in 2 dozen books sold by Amazon. But we are to believe Nate mentioning it on FB was a threat to the PTB. To make a long story short this doesn’t add up. My guess is that Nathaniel deleted his own account for reasons he has yet to disclose.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I guess some nefarious forces were responsible for changing your bio link to thread on this forum? So what exactly happened to your FB account. Loosing your log in would prevent you from updating but would not lead to closure of the account.

No it was friendly forces who screwed with all his accounts. Gee, isn't it obvious? .

So you think the CIA/NSA/MIBH/MIC etc. hacked into this forum apparently unbeknownst to the administrators and changed the link in Nate’s signature? Note that he did not explicitly say FB closed his account or that he could not login, and the fact that he knew what the contact e-mail was indicates he WAS able to login. He did say he had login problems with Hotmail but said nothing about attempting the password recovery/reset processes.

Another question is why Nate? There are dozens of JFK researchers who are far more prominent. FB was used bring down Hosni Mubarak the US and Israel’s most important ally in the Arab world, but we are to believe they shut Nate down over his conspiracy posts? He suspects his "Internet weirdness” is tied to a post he had made “mentioning the Strategy of Tension in Italy, (in a casual kind of way…)” but there are over 300,000 hits on Google for "Strategy of Tension" Italy, there is a lengthy article about it in Wikipedia, last decade or two articles mentioning have been published by Reuters (Canada), the Times (of London), the Baltimore Chronicle, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the Economist, BBC and The Guardian among others and even by conservative outlets like the Washington Times and the Spectator, it was discussed on numerous forums and blogs that are still functioning, there are thousands of books that mention it on Google Books it is mentioned in 2 dozen books sold by Amazon. But we are to believe Nate mentioning it on FB was a threat to the PTB. To make a long story short this doesn’t add up. My guess is that Nathaniel deleted his own account for reasons he has yet to disclose.

I said not a word about the CIA etc. . He or I have no clue who hacked him. There are some nasty people out there who just hack into people's accounts. And your guess is 100% wrong. But then that is no surprise to anyone.

I said not a word about the CIA etc. . He or I have no clue who hacked him. There are some nasty people out there who just hack into people's accounts. And your guess is 100% wrong. But then that is no surprise to anyone.

OK then change the 1st sentence of my previous post to - ‘So you think the CIA/NSA/MIBH/MIC etc. some unknown nasty people/person hacked into this forum apparently unbeknownst to the administrators and changed the link in Nate’s signature?’ – the rest of what I said still stands, his story doesn’t add up.

Oh and speaking of hacking, I don’t think anyone here forgot that you claimed several times that the “DPF was hacked” and denied that the problem was “due to a disagreement among the administrators” when you knew that was indeed the case.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17109&st=15&p=215133entry215133

OK then change the 1st sentence of my previous post to - ‘So you think the CIA/NSA/MIBH/MIC etc. some unknown nasty people/person hacked into this forum apparently unbeknownst to the administrators and changed the link in Nate’s signature?’ – the rest of what I said still stands, his story doesn’t add up.

Oh and speaking of hacking, I don’t think anyone here forgot that you claimed several times that the “DPF was hacked” and denied that the problem was “due to a disagreement among the administrators” when you knew that was indeed the case.

http://educationforu...33

There was no disagreement. We were hacked by Myra. On Christmas Eve but until we were back up and running we wanted to keep the truth to ourselves.

If you are calling Nate a xxxx take it up with him.

http://educationforu...33

There was no disagreement. We were hacked by Myra. On Christmas Eve but until we were back up and running we wanted to keep the truth to ourselves.

If you are calling Nate a xxxx take it up with him.

???Huh, how does a disagreement between one of the administrators and the others not equal a disagreement?

Of course you were not straight forward about what happened. I wrote

“My guess based on Bill telling us a member told him something else is going on, Dawn’s cryptic post and the fact that the same message is still up is that the forum was dissolved due to a disagreement among the administrators.”

You replied:

"<deleted by moderator>. And there is NO "end". Sorry to ruin your fairytale. We were hacked and we will be back. Pure and simple."

But in fact the forum had been “hacked” by one of its own founders/administrators. People normally understand hacked to mean taken over or vandalized by an outsider and that’s obviously what most people understood. And that is how it is defined. Wikipedia defines hacker as a “person…who accesses a computer system by CIRCUMVENTING ITS SECURITY SYSTEM” and that hackers “BREAK INTO secure networks to destroy data or make the network unusable for those who are authorized to use the network” a book on cybercrime says a hacker is someone who "VIOLATES COMPUTER SECURITY for little reason beyond maliciousness or for personal gain." So saying “you were not straight forward” is quite charitable but I need to stay with in the forums rules. "Keep[ing] the truth to ourselves" is just a euphemism for...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_(computer_security)

As for Nate I don’t think he lied but suspect he was less than straight forward.

It turns out that Nate is still or back on FB and Dawn is obviously aware of that fact.

natefb.jpg

So obviously FB itself didn’t cancel his original account. One could theorize someone hacked into it and cancelled it but that doesn’t seem possible either. This page describes the process:

Permanently deleting your account

Facebook also offers an option for those who want their account deleted with no chance of recovery. This option is only accessible in
, which is provided in the
when you type “delete my account” in its search box.

Once you have opened the page of that link, you must click on the Submit button and then, on a pop up box, you must enter your account password and a captcha text. Once you are done with that, click Okay. Facebook will ask you to confirm the action, so you will have to click on an Okay button again.

Although your things will disappear from Facebook once you have done that, to finish the deletion process you will have to avoid logging in to your account during the next 14 days. After that period of time your information will be no longer available, never again.

Nate said nothing about not being able to login for 2 weeks in fact he indicated he knew what the contact e-mail on his account was which he only could have known if he had logged in. So for reasons not yet explained he must have closed his original account.

There are a number of incorrect assumptions made by Len here, but I do not want to clog up the JFK forum. If it interests anyone I will be glad to explain Len's incorrect assumptions wherever moderators find it a fit place to move this thread.

I don't think it will sell many ads, though.

Again, I do NOT CONSIDER MYSELF A "RESEARCHER". I consider myself an organism who enjoys cutting, pasting, and posting great research in special places where I think it will have a greater chance of mattering.

MODERATORS please feel free to place this thread elsewhere if you feel it inhibits the flow of JFK debate. Thank you, Nathaniel Heidenheimer, very tired social studies teacher in Czar Bloomberg's NYC.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

Why does this thread persist?

To give Leni an opportunity to call both Nate and myself liars. I refuse to respond to his claims as it just fuels him. He can have the last word. I did not lie and Nathaniel did not either. We do not need to defend ourselves against

Leni's fantasy or invention.

Great to see you back Nathaniel. And thanks for all you do spreading the truth about the JFK assassination, as well as leftwing gatekeepers. You truly are an educator, both in your professional life and on the internet.

Dawn

There are a number of incorrect assumptions made by Len here, but I do not want to clog up the JFK forum. If it interests anyone I will be glad to explain Len's incorrect assumptions wherever moderators find it a fit place to move this thread.

I don't think it will sell many ads, though.

Again, I do NOT CONSIDER MYSELF A "RESEARCHER". I consider myself an organism who enjoys cutting, pasting, and posting great research in special places where I think it will have a greater chance of mattering.

MODERATORS please feel free to place this thread elsewhere if you feel it inhibits the flow of JFK debate. Thank you, Nathaniel Heidenheimer, very tired social studies teacher in Czar Bloomberg's NYC.

So Nate how could a single thread which hss been averaging about 2 posts a day since it was started would “clog up the JFK forum”? What better place to discuss “what is up with” Nathaniel Heidenheimer[‘s]” FB account than the thread titled “Anyone know what is up with Nathaniel Heidenheimer?” and in which the deletetion of his (your) FB account is the central theme?Those questions were rhetorical. But explain then what “incorrect assumptions “ I’ve made and what indeed happened to your account.

To give Leni an opportunity to call both Nate and myself liars.
You are quite mistaken Dawny I don't think Nate is a xxxx. Edited by Len Colby

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD AMAZON HAS DELETED ALL OF MY BOOK REVIEWS!!! look this might not be worth caps to you but consider what has happened to me all around June 4th 2012. 1) I was kicked off STL Today website which reaches tens of thousands after posting a 12/1/ 1963 article that appeared in the St. Louis Post Dispatch Front page about a bullet hole in the windshield of the JFK limo in Dallas. The article was by the lead Washington Bureau writer of the Post-Dispatch and the site is the affiliate of that paper. I had been a member on that site for ten years. 2) My FB account with 5000 friends and countless hours of typed notes that I sent around and posted where they were not supposed to be (left sites where most disinfo about political assassinations is aimed) was suddenly GONE where FB woodbines twineth 3) My hotmail account was hacked and a new password was created so I could not get in it. and now 4) about 50 book reviews NEARLY ALL OF THEM DEALING WITH CIA HISTORY, LEFT-GATEKEEPING AND COLD WAR COMMUNICATIONS RESEARCH ARE REMOVED. WHAT THE XXXX

I AM SORRY I DO NOT WANT A THREAD ABOUT ME ON HERE, BUT I JUST LEARNED THIS AND I no longer know what to think. Literally thousand of hours of bad writing have been taken down but at least it was trying to say stuff into the wrong pidgin whole. Literally thousands of hours of reusable bad typing have been lost. WHAT THE XXXX.

Edited by Kathy Beckett
vulgar language

Look at this point It is necessary to address one of Mr. Brazil 1964s accusations, namely that I think of myself as some kind of important researcher.

O well advertised contrair.

I have repeatedly said that I do not consider myself a researcher at all, but rather some dude who cuts and pastes, and through some bizarre brain-alchemy actually seems proud of it. This is because, as I have stated repetitively, THE SOLUTION TO THE JFK ASSASSINATION IS NOT ONLY ABOUT FINDING NEW MATERIAL BUT IN CONSTRUCTING A NEW SOCIALLY MEDIATED NARRATIVE IN WAY WAY WAY MORE SKULLS and hopefully they're not all over 45.

To this end I have posted threads exactly where my reading and historical ""research"" shows they are not supposed to be posted i.e. in areas that would counteract all the gatekeeping that we now know has been done to prevent these audiences from learning the truth about the assassination and more importantly the truth about the assassinations in terms of the long term trajectory of the Democratic Party and US Capitalism which, by the way, has not been in the general direction of happy land.

Have certain web sites at certain months over the last three years been experiencing leaps ? Have certain internet radio shows? Well its more than meets the eye, folks. That is what MIGHT need to be censored.

Connections.

Research DE niched.

Not my research. Who cares if it contains important elements of the truth. Knowledge is socially constructed, The internet makes us forget that more than any other medium, and that sure has become the message. Don't you see what the Great Liberator of "the Internet" has turned this country into? Open your eyes.

I hate to bring this thread up again, but who the hell wouldn't after discovering thousands and thousands of their work gone, and most of it re JFK and media ops?? Who would not harbor doubts?

Nathaniel; fwiw, imo, I do believe you were hitting the right pigin hole, and doing a great service, try to look at it as a credit to all your hard work..you have been really stirring that ole s pot...and rattling their cage...Congrats.......best b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Re: your post #26, it's time that people with similar experiences started taking this to the press or to sympathetic media-oriented internet sites.

Yes, that sounds naive, but there's a story here, and someone might run with it.

Once again for this book recommendation:

http://www.amazon.com/Into-Buzzsaw-Leading-Journalists-Expose/dp/1591022304/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340340104&sr=8-1&keywords=Into+Buzzsaw

Edited by David Andrews