The Education Forum

Could Mr. Simkin and/or a Moderator invite this Pakistan Expert

Could some official from the forum invite this man below to add to the educational nature in the

forum. Non Western sources seems are given a short shaft in respectability/credibility by some posters here. It might be enlightening to hear from another viewpoint ,who is an expert.

THANK YOU Steven Gaal (gee, I misspelled could and Pakistan in topic title / OOPS.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Imran Malik is a retired brigadier and a former defence attaché to Australia and New Zealand. He is Secretary General of Pakistan Forum for Security and Development.

Email: im_k@hotmail.com

Edited by Steven Gaal

• 4 months later...

Look who's talking. Colby doesn't even state his age or gender, and states ZERO qualifications. And he's a "super member?" This forum has really gone to xxxx!

Huhh? What do my age and gender have to do with Gaal wanting Malik to join the forum? And you tout your "analytical skill and ability to research (law)??? LOL. In my bio linked at the bottom of all my posts it says "My name is Leonard Colby, but I prefer ed to be called Len. I was born in North Carolina in 1965..." And POT KETTLE BLACK there is no indication of YOUR age in your sig. or bio.

Also you have yet to tell us how you were working as an attorney till 2006 when your license expired many years before that

Look who's talking. Colby doesn't even state his age or gender, and states ZERO qualifications. And he's a "super member?" This forum has really gone to xxxx!

Huhh? What do my age and gender have to do with Gaal wanting Malik to join the forum? And you tout your "analytical skill and ability to research (law)??? LOL. In my bio linked at the bottom of all my posts it says "My name is Leonard Colby, but I prefer ed to be called Len. I was born in North Carolina in 1965..." And POT KETTLE BLACK there is no indication of YOUR age in your sig. or bio.

Also you have yet to tell us how you were working as an attorney till 2006 when your license expired many years before that

I switched to inactive status when I retired. And I don't answer to you.

I switched to inactive status when I retired. And I don't answer to you.

Your license expired in 1996 according to the Bar