The Education Forum

Bernardo De Torres

John Simkin

When I produce a page on one of the people involved in the assassination of JFK, within a few days it is ranked first at Google (this is because of the large number of websites - about 170,000 - that link to my website). Interestingly, there is one exception to this. My page on Bernardo De Torres does not appear at the top. In fact, further research shows that the page has not been indexed by Google (this is done automatically every couple of days by its spider software). The only explanation is that someone at Google has consciously deleted it from the index. Torres obviously has some powerful friends.

The fact that I am posting this should ensure that this page should appear in the Goggle index. It will be interesting to see if it does.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKtorres.htm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Mack has emailed me to say that the Bernardo De Torres biography does appear in the Google index. This is incorrect. What he is finding is my page on the Intercontinental Penetration Force (Interpen).This in itself explains how I know the Torres biography has been deleted in the index. If you type in Intercontinental Penetration Force into Google search box my page comes out 1st out of 5,680 pages. Now type in other people mentioned as members of Interpen. For example, Gerry P. Hemming (1st out of 3,040), Roy Hargraves (1st out of 5,230), Howard K. Davis (1st out of 857,000), James Arthur Lewis (1st out of 2,680,00), Dennis Harber (1st out of 5,360), William Seymour (3rd out of 560,000), etc. Then type in Bernardo De Torres and you then find it does not appear. Interesting, another member of Interpen is also being protected by Google/CIA. Loran Hall also does not appear in the Google Index.

Ed Sherry put my complaint in his JFK newsletter. He had an interesting reply from Peter Dale Scott, the author of Deep Politics and the Death of JFK.

Thank you for sending the John Simkin notice about Google. I have been aware of Google and Google News censorship for a long time, and even have a very inadequate warning about the latter posted on my website.

They may only have reached John Simkin recently. But the policy is an old one, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were not coeval with Google itself.

I agree this is a very important subject - someone should put up a Web article on it.

This was a comment sent by Ed Sherry:

This bears explaining. When certain people were speaking on line about German camps during WWII, or objectionable statements that irritated neighboring Countries, Google agreed to remove these "problem postings". Likewise with the Middle East. If issues create political problems that may inflame others or incite others, they are likewise removed.

I believe that Wired Magazine ran an article on this policy by Google. They probably have a blog or statement on it somewhere. You may want to google: "Information removed by Google" Herein is explained how to remove indexes among other things. Perhaps someone is spoofing JFK Researchers asking Google to remove them from the index. If so, it is logical that Google may put you back in the Index if requested.

Since we now have people that "disappear" that were part of the Interpen Group, it is likely that some National Security people in the Govt. have decided that showing their names may not be in their best interests.

Since Google has now gone public with their IPO, there will likely be future search engines that bypass them, rendering them obsolete as 8 track tapes. This was the gist of an article that appeared recently in an article that I forwarded to some.

When I produce a page on one of the people involved in the assassination of JFK, within a few days it is ranked first at Google (this is because of the large number of websites - about 170,000 - that link to my website). Interestingly, there is one exception to this. My page on Bernardo De Torres does not appear at the top. In fact, further research shows that the page has not been indexed by Google (this is done automatically every couple of days by its spider software). The only explanation is that someone at Google has consciously deleted it from the index. Torres obviously has some powerful friends.

The fact that I am posting this should ensure that this page should appear in the Goggle index. It will be interesting to see if it does.

This is true not only for Google, I find the same problem when I use Altavista or Yahoo search engines. However, I am more successful when I type in "Bernardo de Torres Spartacus". This is when his name ranks first at least on Yahoo.

I have been contacted by someone at Google-Watch to say that my page on Bernardo De Torres used to be ranked number 1 at Google. According to Google-Watch, Google is involved in censoring certain pages. Google-Watch argues: “Matt Cutts, a software engineer at Google since January 2000, used to work for the National Security Agency and has a top-secret clearance. Google would like to hire more like him. Can you trust Google with a database of all the search terms you've ever used?”

It suggests you use Clusty Search to reveal how this works. From this it is clear that it is not only my page that is being censored. So also is this page:

http://www.namebase.org/main1/Bernardo-De-torres.html

http://clusty.com/

http://www.google-watch.org/

Matthew Cutts is an ex-employee of the US military's National Security Agency who works at Google. It is crystal clear that he, or someone else at Google, has skewed Google's search index to stop people finding out about his military origins. For someone working at the 'heart' of a globally relied upon search system as Google is simply not compatible with democracy and the free flow of information around the world. He is also an adviser to Consumer Web Watch which may either be incredibly slack and ignorant or simply a 'front' organisation.

http://bilderberg.stagyro.org/legal.htm

Matt Cutts works for search engine Google as a software engineer, a position he has held since January 2000.

Cutts wrote SafeSearch, which is Google's family filter. Besides Google, Matt has also worked at a game engine company.

Before Google, Cutts was working on his Ph.D. in computer graphics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He has a master of science degree from UNC-Chapel Hill, and bachelor's degrees in both mathematics and computer science from the University of Kentucky.

Matt Cutts

http://www.consumerwebwatch.org/summit2003/bio_cutts.htm

Edited by Antti Hynonen

This is true not only for Google, I find the same problem when I use Altavista or Yahoo search engines. However, I am more successful when I type in "Bernardo de Torres Spartacus". This is when his name ranks first at least on Yahoo.

I also had the same problem with Google and other Search Engines when I started my website 'Toshplumlee.com in 2000. Some of the FBI documents and other information and explanations about John Rosellie and Cuban operations were deleted or cut out of the body of the work. Some of the names I used on the website were also cut out and not posted. (Tracy Barns, Morales, Robert Benette, and others I can not remember now. I contacked them about this and they said they would look into it. I never heard from them again, I also contacted the person who I paid to set up the website and was told it takes time to get it in the system. This was about the time that it was said that I was going "...to be grilled like a cheap hamberger..." by experts within the research comunity. I think Peter Dale Scott was one of the experts this person was refering to. I took the website down after one year because changes I requested on the site were not being made and material posted were being slanted, incerted, and linked to other sites of which I had not approved. hope this helps Tosh

I have been contacted by someone at Google-Watch to say that my page on Bernardo De Torres used to be ranked number 1 at Google. According to Google-Watch, Google is involved in censoring certain pages. Google-Watch argues: “Matt Cutts, a software engineer at Google since January 2000, used to work for the National Security Agency and has a top-secret clearance. Google would like to hire more like him. Can you trust Google with a database of all the search terms you've ever used?”

Maybe their name should be changed to Gov.le

• 1 month later...

Although Google refused to reply to my complaint about the non-listing of Bernardo De Torres, they have reinstalled my page into its index. It now comes out at top of Google's ranking (1st out of 248,000 pages). The namebase page on Torres also went missing from the Google index. That is also back in (3rd place). Fascinating.

• 1 month later...

I have been sent details by a journalist of another example of Google censorship.

Googling for images of Ukrainian opposition leader (and president designate) Victor Yushchenko brings up ONLY pictures of him before he was poisoned with dioxin and suffered disfiguring chloracne. Like so:

http://tinyurl.com/6jorl

Googling <yushchenko, poison> (and obvious variations) or <yushchenko, dioxin> returns zero results.

Yet there have probably been more pictures reproduced of him with his poisoned face than without. Some of them actually turn up on pages in the normal google web search function.

What's going on here? I've wracked my brains and can't think of any answer. A simple failure to spider the appropriate images doesn't seem possible -- but I can't think of a human motive for deselecting these images either.

I do recall, however, several recent allegations of CIA censorship of the google engine, which I can gladly tell you about -- I assumed at the time that these were just mad claims, but now I'm not so sure.