Tosh, is it possible for you to name some or all of your sources in regard

to the detailed warnings in Dallas and of the foreknowledge that you

described?

Also, could you help us understand a bit more about the MI chain of command

you were under. I am familiar with the Regional MI groups such as the 111th,

112th etc, of intel attached to commands such as Strike command but I have

never seen any sign of MI supporting JMWAVE - in fact to some extent I've

seen evidence of them acting independently and contrary to WAVE, an

example would be their contacts with Alpha 66.

It would be really helpful if you could give more detail on your MI connection and

of course if there were any names or command structure that you could

flesh out in regard to that subject or specifically in regard to the orders for the abort team mission.

-- thank you, Larry

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall there is a picture of me that was in that article I think. We were coming out of a bombed out building Danny Sullivan was behind me I had a mustach at that time and had a M1 rifle over my shoulder. (Tosh Plumlee)

Tosh,

Thanks for the info on Sergio.

Is this the photo below you refer to? Sorry about the poor quality.

Cheers,

James

Edited by James Richards

Thank you Tosh, I will indeed look into the Army units you named and

look forward to details on Dallas when you have a chance to organize it.

By the way, on the Tracy Barns reference....I'm assuming that is just a name

coincidence and not the Tracy Barnes of CIA fame, or is it?

-- thanks again, Larry

Tosh,

One ballistics expert who has checked out the area believes that the fatal head shot came from atop the south end of the triple underpass. The bullet would have gone right over the windshield and under the crossbar (or whatever it's called) in the limo. Would that shooter location be consistent with your hearing a shot that came, as you put it, "from the south parking lot just over the left side of my head"? (The end of the underpass adjoins the parking lot, as I understand it.) Or do you feel the shot was more likely from the parking lot itself? (Seems to me that this more eastward position would put Jackie in the way of a shot.) Thanks.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

If any one has an overhead picture of the plaza it might show better where I think the south knoll shooter was located.  The area where we were standing is on the left side of the picture above the man and the roof of the car... in the shadow of the left tree a couple feet feet west of the steps...  Thanks Tosh

Tosh,

Somewhere on the Lancer forum there was a diagram with notes on an overhead picture of the plaza that you did for Fensterwald, but I can't find it now. As I recall, your daughter also posted close-ups of the area you're talking about above the man on the left.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

Tosh,

The people on the overpass were supposed to be railroad workers. An office supervisor, Holland, was there for the purpose of making sure that's who they were. Holland did say that some people he didn't know arrived at the last minute, and the cops were checking them. But since the workers were allowed to be there, it was natural they would congregate on the north end, where JFK would pass right under them, instead of the south end, which would therefore be deserted.

But then there's the question, why didn't the cops move them away from the north end, toward the south, so that they wouldn't be standing right over the president? That was not supposed to happen anywhere on the motorcade route.

So there may indeed have been a reason why the cops let them stay at the north end. Maybe there was something at the south end that they were not supposed to see or hear.

Ron