The Education Forum

Which Zapruder frame is equivalent to this Bronson frame?

Does anyone know which Zapruder frame is equivalent to this Bronson frame?

Mike,

Trask suggests that image is somewhere between Z220 - 225.

I would certainly look more towards Z225 that Z220.

I feel it might even be Z226. In the Bronson image we see:-

a) The umbrella up.

B) The Cuban's arm right up. Which it is not in Z225

c) The American Flag, on the car, unfurled.

z226.png

It could also be later, but Trask is usually very accurate

Hope that is of help.

James

Thank you James.

Now I can relate that Bronson frame to the Willis 5 photo which was taken at Zapruder frame 202.

Does Trask say when the Towner # 3 photo was taken?

Mike

On P. 218 Trask says that it was several minutes later that Towner #3 was taken

This by Don Roberdeau might help.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14115

I have seen other charts that time stamp the images. I sure Don has done others

Hope this helps.

James.

Does anyone know which Zapruder frame is equivalent to this Bronson frame?

Good Day Mike .... I devote a detailed segment on page 3 of my Men of Courage homepages website for the very important BRONSON photo, its timestamping, and many of its key, revealing implications (it also looks better formatted on the homepage, than it copies/transfers to this forum)....

(QUOTE)

Bronson photo # 5, click here or click the frame to enlarge into an extremely large, sharper, follow-up window

Photo # 5 captured by witness CHARLES LESLIE BRONSON that was snapped simultaneously between ZAPRUDER frames 226 and 227, while the attack shots were still being fired. (on my current publicly provided Dealey Plaza map Mr. BRONSON’s photo is timestamped at Z-229. That timestamping has been checked and re-determined to be Z226 to 227 for the newest Dealey Plaza map that will be provided for everyone in 2012)

Mr. BRONSON had planned and thought ahead of time that he wanted to capture this photo a couple seconds later than when it was actually snapped (he had decided he wanted to track the limo further along down Elm Street, then, snap the photo when it was further out in the open from his perspective, further away from the nearby “North Peristyle” cement horizontal structure, seen at the photo’s right). He had prepared to do so by staging and having his camera already up to his eye, and with his finger, already, placed on top of the camera’s shutter button.

Very importantly, Mr. BRONSON has stated, and maintained, that this photo was involuntarily snapped when the first audible muzzle blast or mechanically-suppressed-fired bullet bow shock wave that he remembered startled him so much that the loud blast caused his finger to immediately depress the shutter button on his 35mm camera earlier than he had wanted to.

In a stark, and critical, difference, the warrenatti-apologist, current "lone-nut" theory

mandates that their first audible muzzle blast was fired 4.15 to 4.21 seconds earlier at around Z-150.

A shot fired 4.15 to 4.21 seconds earlier does not even come close

to qualifying as leading to the immediate startled reaction

that impulsively caused BRONSON’s Z-226 to 227 photo.

Importantly, Mr. BRONSON, from a location that was an approximately the same, equal distance to the Texas School Book Depository as he was to the grassy knoll, stated that he remembered hearing an additional 2 shots after the first shot that caused his Z-226 to 227 photo, and also very importantly, BRONSON stated that the source of the shots was the western half of Dealey Plaza (which was to his and his photo’s extreme left, where the grassy knoll was also located, several hundreds of feet to the west of the far separated from the warrenatti-apologists "lone-nut" “snipers lair,” located to Mr. BRONSON’s distinct right)

Among the many additional key considerations of this important photo are the physics

and certitudes of the indisputable mathematics of BRONSON’s photo . . . .

.... During the attack BRONSON was standing on an approximately 5’ tall cement pedestal that is located nearest the southwest corner of Main and Houston streets.

.... The distance from BRONSON to the warrenatti-apologists "lone-nut" “snipers lair” window was 361’.

.... Because the air temperature at the time of the attack was 66 degrees, the speed of sound was 1124.4 feet-per-second.

.... If, as he maintains, Mr. BRONSON was startled by the loud sound of a gun shot into impulsively snapping his photo, and his startled photo was caused by a gun shot that - as the warrenatti-apologists maintain - had been triggered from a weapon fired from their, supposed, "lone-nut" “snipers lair” Depository sixth floor far eastern window, it took the sound of that gun shot audible muzzle blast exactly 0.32 second just to reach BRONSON’s ears.

.... This 0.32 second equaled nearly 5.9 ZAPRUDER frames.

.... After reaching his ears, if Mr. BRONSON reacted in the minimum of only 0.25 second (nearly 4.6 ZAPRUDER frames**** ) in his neurological stimulus received-interpreted refractory response time to manifest through into his startled physical reaction that led to his snapping his startled photo.

.... The time required for the muzzle blast to travel and reach Mr. BRONSON s ears, combined with the minimum time required for him to be stimulated and begin to physically react determines for us that from the instant a theorized warrenatti-apologists "lone-nut" “snipers lair” shot was triggered and the weapon expelled its bullet and blast noise, through the time that the audible muzzle blast sound wave traveled 361’, (not including, for now, several large trees between the Depository and BRONSON that also absorbed and slowed the muzzle blast sound wave), through the time the blast sound wave first reached BRONSON’s ears, then, he reacted to it by being so startled enough to accidentally press his camera shutter button earlier than he had planned, and, allowing 0.10 second (1.8 ZAPRUDER frames) for the camera button shutter mechanism to activate, at a minimum, it would have required a total time of at least 0.67 second.

.... This 0.67 second total equaled 12.3 Zapruder frames.

.... Because in Mr. BRONSON’s photo we can also very precisely pinpoint the President KENNEDY’s location exactly to Z-226 to 227, the minimum of 12.3 ZAPRUDER frames time required for a shot sound to travel and reach BRONSON’s ears, then, manifest itself through his sensed refractory time, then, into his startled physical reaction also mandates that a warrenatti-apologists "lone-nut" “snipers lair” theorized sourced shot must have been triggered, at the latest . . . .

exactly before Z-213.7 to Z-214.7

. . . . but . . . .

exactly after Z-208 . . . .

. . . . because, up until Z-208 the large tree

foliage and branches hid President

KENNEDY out of, all, "lone-nut" “snipers

lair” viewing and targeting ~ indicating that after the

President came back into view at Z-208 to 209 (and with

JFK already reacting and moving extremely quickly to his already being bullet impacted

near Z-190) the, supposed, "lone-nut" had only about 0.4-second, at the most, to

track him, acquire him as a target, then lead the target, then trigger the weapon before Z-213.7 to 214.7 with enough marksmanship skills to strike President KENNEDY (or, because JFK was already reacting circa Z-190 to being impacted and snapping his head rapidly leftward --presenting a thinner head-target to another assassin located behind--, and at some very closeby time stamp did a differently located rearward fired bullet barely miss the President’s already rapidly turned head, and flew very close to JFK but barely missed him, then, that different bullet impacted Governor CONNALLY?)

**** Once hearing the loud shot sound wave that startled him then caused his Z-226 to 227 photo, if it took BRONSON longer than 0.25 second to react upon hearing a gun shot, then, to be startled, then, to impulsively press his camera shutter button. . . .

. . . . then, the warrenatti-apologists "lone-nut" “snipers lair” theorized sourced shot simply must have been triggered an amount of time that much sooner, before Z-213.7 to 214.7,

to allow for the same amount of BRONSON’s longer reaction time . . . .

. . . . additionally and very importantly . . . . it could not have

been "lone-nut" fired before Z-208, up until which time

the tree hid President KENNEDY from **anyone**

in the "lone-nut" “snipers lair”

out of any view/targeting

. . . . But . . . .

.... the, current, warrenatti-apologists theory of a "lone-nut" “snipers lair“ fired “magic bullet” mandates

that President KENNEDY and Governor CONNALLY (formerly, a key, longtime aide to LYNDON

JOHNSON) were, supposedly, each nearly simultaneously impacted exactly and only

at Z-223 to 224 by a "lone-nut" triggered, 2165 feet-per-second muzzle exit

velocity “single-bullet theory “magic bullet” that was found nearly-pristine,

minorly-deformed, skinless, muscleless, boneless, clothing-fiberless,

and bloodless after its multiple bones smashing journey, and it

had only lost 1.5 % of its original average weight after a

190.1’ trajectory in 1.6 ZAPRUDER frames,

follow-up second shot . . . .

.... a follow-up second shot that had to be fired (according to the, current, commission-apologists theory)....

exactly and only,

@

Z-221.4

to

(END QUOTE)

Best Regards in Research,

++Don

Donald Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website : President KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Evidence,

Witnesses, Suspects + Outstanding Researchers Discoveries and Considerations.... http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2009/08/1-men-of-courage-jfk-assassination_09.html

Dealey Plaza Map : Detailing 11-22-63 Victims precise locations, Witnesses, Films & Photos,

Evidence, Suspected bullet trajectories, Important information + Key Considerations, in One Convenient Resource

(updated map coming)....

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2192/dpupdated110110.gif

Visual Report : "The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: while JFK was Still Hidden

Under the 'magic-limbed-ricochet-tree' ".... http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2446/206cropjfk1102308ms8.gif

Visual Report : Reality versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-In-Garbage-Out.... http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8543/realityvscad.gif

Discovery : "Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film

Documented 2nd Headsnap:

West, Ultrafast, and Directly Towards the Grassy Knoll".... http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2011/01/discovery-close-jfk-assassination.html

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

For the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Don,

Great work. I had not been aware of your "Men of Courage" web site.

An outstanding version of Z206. I am amazed you could get such detail. I have been working on the throat wound and have been able to tie the shot down to Z204 onwards. The reasons are that the shot entered right of centre. That can be confirmed by Fox 1. It also slightly bent the trachea to the left. For such a wound to occur JFK would have to be sitting facing forward. He only does so from Z204 onwards.

I have heard you refer to a shot from the Daltex before. Can you elaborate a bit on your views for this shot.

Also, the Secret Service agent standing behind John Ready, Paul Landis - I have been wondering whether his presence [ given the very low angle JFK's head is at Z312 ] might seriously reduce to window for a head shot from the TSBD. Have you given any thought to that?

Thanks.

James.

Thanks for that.

From Don's chronology.

TOWNER #3 was captured, at a minimum, between BOND # 6 & BOND #7, 67/68 seconds after the attack ended

I am just bumping this post because it shows where Don Roberdeau puts theTowner #3 photo which is pretty close to where my independent chronology put it.

I do not believe Trask has put this photo in its proper chronological order. He thinks the bus going under the underpass in Towner #3 is Press Bus Two but I believe it is Press Bus One.

Edited by Mike Rago