The Education Forum

I think this may be the man who shot JFK from the Grassy Knoll

Found this very interesting post in Lancer regarding something Phil Willis might have said regarding a policeman behind the wall.

I would be very interested in finding it.

Alan Healy quote from Lancer post

Phil Willis did say (somewhere) that just before the limo reached Elm

that people appeared behind the wall & if I remember correctly he thought one of them was a policeman.

Don posted something about this a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.jfklancer..._id=16175&page=

betznercrop800bmancircl.png

Edited by Mike Rago

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an experiment you can do.

When out and about watch to see how you respond when either you walk by a policeman or he walks by you or sits by you in a Subway shop.

I think you will notice that people do not stare at people dressed in police uniforms. They just glance in their direction and are aware of their presence but they do not stare.

The people who murdered John Kennedy knew this.

This is a crop from the Towner #3 photo. I think this man is a "person of interest".

Establishing the correct chronological order for Towner #3 is important.

photo-6417.png?_r=1341755777

Ironic that you seem to fancy yourself some sort of photo expert but can't even take a decent picture of yourself.

Edited by Len Colby

• 3 weeks later...

As I said to many people before you, if say you do not see him I do not believe you.

bman.gif

If you really want to prove to me you know something you will admit that you see him and then prove he cannot be real.

Edited by Mike Rago

As I said to many people before you, if say you do not see him I do not believe you.

If you really want to prove to me you know something you will admit that you see him and then prove he cannot be real.

no..prove he is there with better research, more corroborative material and a theory that shows both sides.

the burden of proof is on you.

show another photo of that location within the timeframe..use the movies, use the stills...use a litebright...

you got nothin pal. you have one photo, a sketchup model and some dog eared dealey plaza gifs...

That is what you do. That is not what I do.

As I said, when people say they do not see him I do not believe them, which means I do not believe you.

ok you have become amusing again in a "this guy needs medical attention' kinda way...

i see a whole buncha stuff in that still there... if i delude myself i can see almost anything.

see, i don't always agree with say, Jack White...but i respect his work and his process...his technical skills as well.

the "cut and paste arrows and outline" gags are old and warn...

to be thorough, you have to be able to fail and get up and start again...you have to have multiple theories ..you have...nothing.

I hope you don't work for an aircraft safety company...

You have not read anything I have written about that man. I have presented lots of corroboration. As I said you make many , incorrect snap judgments.

i read your rambling, looked at your bad gifs...you have nothing...you have a silhouette of nothing superimposed over more nothing..you have placed your bad idea over bad research .

be strong..be wrong...