The Education Forum

Connally's flinch

Mike Rago

Lee attacking the messenger is one of your favorite ploys when you are put between a rock and a hard place I found that out yesterday.

You can think what ever you want about my name and picture because it will not matter to you what I say. But be careful what you say about my name and picture.

I have a few outstanding questions of you that you have not answered.

And I suggest that you refrain from issuing veiled threats.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and others are trying to create a hostile environment for me on this forum.. I believe there are rules against that.

When you start attacking people that is the result.

Like I said, the Mike Rago on Facebook couldn't be you because he is obviously a horse's ass. Just look at him! But, inquiring minds want to know who you are.

Do you think

Lee attacking the messenger is one of your favorite ploys when you are put between a rock and a hard place I found that out yesterday.

You can think what ever you want about my name and picture because it will not matter to you what I say. But be careful what you say about my name and picture.

Why? What will happen, Bob/Rob/Mike?

You can shove your questions where the sun don't shine.

But I am interested in what you're threatening me with if I don't watch what I say about your name and Buffalo Bill picture?

Do you think that you can say just anything about anyone? Is that what you are implying?

Edited by Mike Rago

Lee you are the one who is hostile.

I told you before Lee, I am not holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts. If you do not like don't read.

It is very easy for me to skip over your posts. I assume it would be just as easy for you to skip over mine.

Edited by Mike Rago

Is this the same "Mike Rago/Bob Ringler" who's already been banned on DP Forum and a few others as well? His writing style (what I've seen of it anyway) reminds me of some of the disinformation authors over at the IMDB trying to influence newcomers on the "JFK" movie board.

Funny...when he was banned on DP his name was "Bob Ringler". Now that he's here, his last name is "Rago". Sounds a lot like "Drago", one of DP's founders. I wonder if his name on the next board will be "Impkin"?

Edited by J. William King

Do you think

Why? What will happen, Bob/Rob/Mike?

You can shove your questions where the sun don't shine.

But I am interested in what you're threatening me with if I don't watch what I say about your name and Buffalo Bill picture?

Do you think that you can say just anything about anyone? Is that what you are implying?

No. You've made that up in your mind and put it through the Rago Fact Making Machine haven't you? We've already gone through you making stuff up and thinking it's real.

Lee That was my laugh of the day, thanks. I see he is not denying that he is really someone else. A rule here is real names. Period.

Dawn

Mike... if you actually arrived WITH A MESSAGE, that would be one thing...

all you have is some opinion and the ability to stomp your feet and hold your breath until you get your way... you know, like a child.

If you are here with a message, then WIN ONE already Mike....

The NPIC and LIFE magazine looked carefully at this film... agree?

You are stating that JC is shot right around z222/223... agree?

Why is it that neither LIFE nor the NPIC found a shot occurring between 213 and 242?

How is it possible to have "Frames on which Shots occur" that do not match with the LIFE analysis? Did LIFE actually see a shot at Z190...

or did they simply work backward from 312 and figure out WHEN the shots HAD TO BE?

and what do you have to impeach the testimony of the man who was actually hit?

Is this still the Mike Rago opinion hour or do you have the BALLS to defend your position with evidence and authentication rather than... "I think...."

Mr. SPECTER. In your view, which bullet caused the injury to your chest, Governor Connally?

Governor CONNALLY. The second one.

Mr. SPECTER. And what is your reason for that conclusion, sir?

Governor CONNALLY. Well, in my judgment, it just couldn't conceivably have been the first one because I heard the sound of the shot, In the first place, don't know anything about the velocity of this particular bullet, but any rifle has a velocity that exceeds the speed of sound, and when I heard the sound of that first shot, that bullet had already reached where I was, or it had reached

that far, and after I heard that shot, I had the time to turn to my right, and start to turn to my left before I felt anything.

It is not conceivable to me that I could have been hit by the first bullet, and then I felt the blow from something which was obviously a bullet, which I assumed was a bullet, and I never heard the second shot, didn't hear it. I didn't hear but two shots. I think I heard the first shot and the third shot.

Mr. SPECTER. Do you have any idea as to why you did not hear the second shot?

Governor CONNALLY. Well, first, again I assume the bullet was traveling faster than the sound. I was hit by the bullet prior to the time the sound reached me, and I was in either a state of shock or the impact was such that the sound didn't even register on me, but I was never conscious of hearing the second shot at all.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

zfilmshotsNPIC.jpg

btw - here are the zframes LIFE/NPIC says shots may occur...

Do you see any shots other than 312?

AllNPICshots.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

Saw this live, God Bless we have youtube.

JFK Assassination John & Nellie Connally On Larry King

Steven, what we see in this video clip is exactly what the Connally's are describing.

I do not know if it was your intent but thanks.

Edited by Mike Rago