The Education Forum

Connally's flinch

Mike Rago

Rago/Ringler/Drago/Impkin!! In Hell, Jim Angleton is chortling uncontrollably over his beaker of hot gin.

It is my estimate that Connally flinches to his left because a bullet has passed through the windshield from the outside front, and whizzed past his left ear, entering Kennedy's throat. Connally swats with his hat in reaction to the sound and shock wave of the bullet, exactly as a man used to carrying a hat would reflexively swat at a bee zooming past his face. It's muscle memory.

He thinks he's heard bullets flying previously, and now it's eminently clear that they are. Realistically, he knows he can't ward off a bullet, or flying glass fragments, with that hat - but that's the first reaction available to him. It's an expression of human impotence.

He is not hit when he swats with that hat, He turns around to check Kennedy because he knows that he's got to do something - anything - realistic to preserve himself at that sitting-duck moment.

This does not infer that Connally is innocent of pre-knowledge of an assassination planned that day. His "Oh, no! They're going to kill us all!" gives the lie to that.

Edited by David Andrews

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

Mike Rago called me up and told me that he thought Israel was behind the JFK assassination. I give that a one in 50 million probability.

If Rago believes JFK and Connally are being hit at the same time - so what?

He's wrong, like many of you posting have been wrong about many things. If you don't think Lyndon Johnson was a major player in the the JFK assassination, then you are as hilariously uniformed as Rago is on this topic.

The evidence indicates that CE399 is probably the bullet which passed through Kennedy's body.

CE399 is a full metal jacket round which tend to pierce through the target.

CE399 ended up in John Connally's stretcher. How did it get there?

One scenario is the following....

CE399 passed through the presidents neck,slowed down significantly, and struck Connally( at low speed) in the left shoulder causing Connally to flinch as we see in the film clip. CE399 then landed either in Connally's clothes or seat and was picked up along with Connally when he was put in the stretcher.

Connally was hit by a second bullet, in the right shoulder , which missed the president completely, as Connally turned to his right.

Testing to see if can make a table.

cf0000.pngcf0001.pngcf0002.pngcf0003.png

Edited by Mike Rago

The evidence indicates that CE399 is probably the bullet which passed through Kennedy's body.

CE399 ended up in John Connally's stretcher. How did it get there?

One scenario is the following....

CE399 passed through the presidents neck and struck Connally in the left shoulder causing Connally to flinch as we see in the film clip. CE399 then landed either in Connally's clothes or seat and was picked up along with Connally when he was put in the stretcher.

Connally was hit by a second bullet, in the right shoulder , which missed the president completely, as Connally turned to his right.

Kennedy was hit between z frams 2107 225 and Connally was hit around z frame 235 2 hits 2 different bullets

CE399 is a full metal jacket round which tend to pierce through the target.

Just cause it's fun to see if you'll EVER post anything of substance...

WHAT EVIDENCE puts CE399 in Dallas Mike? Let alone thru JFK.

You are aware that the only initials to authenticate the chain of custody BEGINS with FBI Agent Frasier in DC... right?

and that Frasier basically REMOVES ALL HUMAN DEBRIS FROM THE BULLET THEREBY DESTROYING ANY CHANCE TO SEE WHO THAT BLOOD EVIDENCE MIGHT BELONG TO

Mr. EISENBERG - Getting back to the two bullet fragments mentioned, Mr. Frazier, did you alter them in any way after they had been received in the laboratory, by way of cleaning or otherwise?

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; there was a very slight residue of blood or some other material adhering, but it did not interfere with the examination. It was wiped off to clean up the bullet for examination, but it actually would not have been necessary.

Mr. EISENBERG - Is that true on both fragments?

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

Mr. EISENBERG - You also mentioned there was blood or some other substance on the bullet marked 399. Is this an off-hand determination, or was there a test to determine what the substance was?

Mr. FRAZIER - No, there was no test made of the materials.

Mr. EISENBERG - The bullet is in the same condition as it was when you received it?

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; except for the marking of my initials and the other examiners. There is a discoloration at the nose caused apparently by mounting this bullet in some material which stained it, which was not present when received, and one more thing on the nose is a small dent or scraped area. At this area the spectographic examiner removed a small quantity of metal for analysis.

Mr. EISENBERG - Did you prepare the bullet in any way for examination? That is, did you clean it or in any way alter it?

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; it was not necessary. The bullet was clean and it was not necessary to change it in any way.

Mr. EISENBERG - There was no blood or similar material on the bullet when you received it?

Mr. FRAZIER - Not any which would interfere with the examination, no, sir. Now there may have been slight traces which could have been removed just ,in ordinary handling, but it wasn't necessary to actually clean blood or tissue off of the bullet

Cause we wouldn't want to test and type the blood on these bullets and find out ????

If CE399 is indicative of the ammo used in the other two shots that were claimed to have occurred.... why did it leave fragments in the brain too small to even be removed, when the bullet was DESIGNED not to fragment unless fired at ridiculously high velocities

Any reason one bullet remains pristine, while the other obliterated? (hint: two different types of bullets)

Mike... you are so far out of your league here it is humorous to watch you flounder around as if you have something to contribute or clarify.

CE399 was not in Dallas... unless you have someting that proves it was... you'd be the first

Regarding missing initials...

http://educationforu...210#entry241776

Regarding CE399 being in Dallas

http://educationforu...180#entry258202

Nice job Mike... Quote a post from DVP who posts a letter from GMACK... this is YOU THINKING?

Hi Dave,

So folks want to know about "missing" initials on CE399? The evidence is pretty straightforward, beginning with CD7, p 288:

http://www.maryferre...bsPageId=330106,

which reports receipt of the bullet from Rowley the night of the assassination and that both Frazier and Todd then etched their initials on the nose of the bullet. There is no evidence, or reason to suspect, that this did not happen.

Then, four months later on March 31, Frazier testified that the same bullet no longer had everyone's initials because a stain obscured part of it and some of the nose had been scraped off by the FBI lab for testing (3H428):

Will try again, slowly.... ROWLEY was in DC, he is in charge of the Secret Service... TODD was given CE399 by Rowley, in WASHINGTON DC

TODD gives FRASIER the bullet IN WASHINGTON DC

Tomlinson, Wright, Johnson, and Rowley

ROWLEY COULD NOT IDENTIFY THE BULLET as the one he rec'd from Johnson....

Yet TODD tells us that CE399, with his and Frasier's and "others" initials, IS IN FACT THE BULLET HE REC'D from ROWLEY

If Rowley cannot ID ce399 as the bullet he GOT from Johnson, yet Todd CAN ID CE399 as the bullet he got from ROWLEY

... wait for it..... Where did Rowley get THE ce399 he handed to Todd if not from Johnson?

and to address you other link - which is a link to something you actually wrote....

Both bullets, CE399 and the 30 cal picture above have pointed tips. Both bullets do not look like they hit anything hard.

REALLY? CE399 is pointed? THIS is a pointed bullet as compared to the FMJ bullet below and the one pictured at your link....?

The bullet that Pool gave to Tomlinson was bronze, long, pointed and smooth and did not look like it had hit anything.

And this is what you post to PROVE that CE399 was in Dallas? When you prove the opposite with this post... This proves that the bullet, the POINTED BULLET TOMLINSON IDS LATER

was the bullet he gave WRIGHT, which WRIGHT gave to JOHNSON and which JOHNSON gave to ROWLEY.

It is only when ROWLEY give a bullet to TODD that it becomes the CE399 in evidence....

How is this not obvious to you, and your mentor DVP?

If CE399 was not in Dallas, which you cannot prove it was, it is a completely fabricated item of evidence with the sole purpose of incriminating Oswald

while laughing at the USA for how gullible we are....

I'm now fully convinced, like LEE and the others here... you are a fraud and a xxxxx with nothing better to do... I pity you that you have nothing better to do with your time or life but

be a disruption, a gnat on a bull's ass, a xxxxx

:news

399blister.jpgFMJbulletfragmentation.jpg

CE399notthebulletCE2011_24_412.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is from the testimony of Abraham Zapruder. I believe Mr. Zapruder starts to describe the second shot (which occurred immediately after the shot which passed through the presidents neck), but he stops himself, and goes into the single bullet theory.

He gave his testimony on July 22 1964. When was the "Single Bullet Thoery" first announced to the public?

The Warren Commission report release ...

The 888-page final report was presented to President Johnson on September 24, 1964,[2] and made public three days later.[3

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you form any opinion about the direction from which the shots came by the sound, or were you just upset by the thing you had seen?

Mr. ZAPRUDER - No, there was too much reverberation. There was an echo which gave me a sound all over. In other words that square is kind of--it had a sound all over.

Mr. LIEBELER - And with the buildings around there, too?

Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, the reverberation was such that a sound--as it would vibrate--it didn't vibrate so much but as to whether it was a backfire--in other words, I didn't from the first sound, from him leaning over--I couldn't think it was a shot, but of course, the second--I think it was the second shot. I don't know whether they proved anything--they claim he was hit--that the first bullet went through him and hit Connally or something like that--I don't know how that is.

Mr. LIEBELER - Well, there are many different theories about that. One thing I would like you to do now--we have a series-- a little book here that is Commission Exhibit No. 885 and it consists of a number of frames from motion pictures and I want to show you certain numbers of them which are important to our work and ask you if those look like they were taken from your film and if in fact you could recognize it as you look through this book that these are individual frame-by-frame pictures of the pictures that you took

http://mcadams.posc....ny/zapruder.htm

It appears to me that Mr. Zapruder was starting to describe what Mrs. Connally describes in the following video.

Edited by Mike Rago

Okay again Mikey/Ringo/Rango whatever...

Don't like the way you got beat up about CE399 we see.... ?

This is the BS I posted about before... a link to a DVP post about a letter that has nothing to do with the men PRIOR to Rowley..

We realize it's way above your head and too confusing for you to articulate a reponse that addresses the evidence I put forth about CE399 not being in Dallas

That you can copy and paste a link (masterfully done) has no relationship to your complete inability to UNDERSTAND what you linked to...

Follow CE399 BACK from Frasier to Todd to Rowley to Johnson to Wright to Tomlinson... where does the INITIALS TRAIL end?

Take your time, we're not going anywhere

• 1 month later...
Guest Tom Scully

Do you think

(quote name='Mike Rago' timestamp='1344888462' post='258266']

Lee attacking the messenger is one of your favorite ploys when you are put between a rock and a hard place I found that out yesterday.

You can think what ever you want about my name and picture because it will not matter to you what I say. But be careful what you say about my name and picture.

I have a few outstanding questions of you that you have not answered.

(/quote]

Why? What will happen, Bob/Rob/Mike?

You can shove your questions where the sun don't shine.

But I am interested in what you're threatening me with if I don't watch what I say about your name and Buffalo Bill picture?

Do you think that you can say just anything about anyone? Is that what you are implying?

No. You've made that up in your mind and put it through the Rago Fact Making Machine haven't you? We've already gone through you making stuff up and thinking it's real.

Lee That was my laugh of the day, thanks. I see he is not denying that he is really someone else. A rule here is real names. Period.

Dawn

Dawn, (and anyone else with access to logged IP info on other forums in which there has been Ringler or Rago posting activity) the DPF has devoted at least one thread mocking the moderation team of this forum for the "offense" of permitting "the accused" to just go on starting new threads and posting in "the style" :

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?3736-Mr.-Fetzer-I-have-been-to-your-site

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?3738-The-Hesters

I intend to use this thread to discuss the Hesters.

It is not a picture, it is a film frame.

There is nothing suspicious about the content of the frame(s) it's Zapruder, Charles Hester and Beatrice Hester or Marilyn Sitzman. sheeshxx.gif

(Reminds me of the movie, "Groundhog Day")

(quote]http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=93024&mode=full

#93123, "RE: Josiah Thompson believes there were two simultaneou..."

In response to Reply # 28

Tue Sep-20-11 11:25 AMby Kathy Becket

Mike,

That is so unfair. There are plenty of folk who disagree with you, and it's not just to hold on to old beliefs.(Perhaps I should delete the contents of this post, since it was in response to your above deleted post, where you say Ken was playing a game.I noticed you chose to quote my post in the post beneath this one, though it now looks like it came out of the blue. Bob Ringler used to do this all of the time.)

(/quote]

The bar here is higher than in most other forums. Report a post authored by the member you are accusing, include an IP in your comments from a post by someone using a different name on another forum you have IP log access to, and "punxatawney phil" can post about "the Hesters", "the Pergola shelter" (and walkway(, and Israel and its secret nuclear program somewhere other than on this forum.

This is the way it is here, everyone is given the benefit of the doubt, allowing even the most obvious "groundhog" to have his day here, probably many more days, than in other forums. So....put up, or shut up.

Rago/Ringler: The bullet which struck JBC in the right shoulder was the second bullet, not the bullet which passed through JFK.

Are you saying JBC was hit twice?

No but Kilduff said so as a direct quote from Burkley in the Parkland press conference...

JFK Hit once in the Head, JC hit in the chest and the wrist - 2 shots check out the youtube video of the entire press conference

1:12 - "He (JC) was shot twice..."

Connally was hit twice but the first shot just grazed him on his left side. He was hit with a second shot as he turned back to his right.

Watch this video carefully. JFK and Connally react at the same time to the shot which passed through JFK's throat.

It looks like Connally is trying to swat a fly on his left side but it is not a fly, it is the bullet which passed through JFK's back and neck.

Edited by Mike Rago

Guest Tom Scully

The bar here is higher than in most other forums. Report a post authored by the member you are accusing, include an IP in your comments from a post by someone using a different name on another forum you have IP log access to, and "punxatawney phil" can post about "the Hesters", "the Pergola shelter" (and walkway(, and Israel and its secret nuclear program somewhere other than on this forum.

This is the way it is here, everyone is given the benefit of the doubt, allowing even the most obvious "groundhog" to have his day here, probably many more days, than in other forums. So....put up, or shut up.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10722-JFK-thread-worth-reading&p=59538#post59538

Today 04:33 PM #40

Jim DiEugenio

Correct on both Dawn.

1. I do not understand why Rago is allowed to break the rules at Spartacus with impunity. Duncan exposed the fact that he is posting under a false name weeks ago. And so very likely that is a false photo also. Yet he is still allowed to continue doing so. Why have rules then if someone can break them and everyone knows it? Why don't the mods like Jeffries and Scully consult with Duncan on this and if the evidence is sound, which it seems to be, he either comes up with a real name and photo, or he is gone?....

Lots and lots of griping and handwringing, but we're still waiting for e-v-i-d-e-n-c-e, for instance, a reported post with a comment displaying Bob Ringler's I.P. #!