The Education Forum

How JFK's body was wrapped.

What about Liggett? He supposedly made the dead body of J.D.Tippit look more like Kennedy, so as to make bullet courses from the back. When Robert Kennedy viewed the open coffin at the white house, he said,"It doesn't even look like him." Then Liggett came into some money, maybe a million. He bought a new home and had poker parties all the time. He loved to gamble and his ex-wife saw him in Las Vegas, when he was supposed to be dead.

Kathy C

Agree with you, Kathy. The Liggett affair needs more investigation. Definitely fishy IMO.

The link that was given about the first emergency room and treatment of President Kennedy said that Kennedy's eyes were fixed and dilated and looking in diverse directions. The Stare of Death photo has Kennedy with eyes open, fixed, but not divergent. Is there an explanation for this?

Kathy C

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy, I have mentioned Tom Wilson's work ("A Deeper Darker Truth" by Phillips.) here in the past.This is what the book had to say about the images of JFK head at Bethesda.

"In scrutinising these images, it was apparent that some sort of anomaly existed in the area of the right eye. As Tom looked closer look and tried various image processing techniques, he determined that the eye was not real. In fact it was painted on, which meant that the autopsy photograph was another composite."What in the world is going on here?" Tom asked himself. What happened to Kennedy's eye in the first place? Did the bullet to the temple damage it? What?"

Startled at this finding, Tom decided to back up and take another look at the overall head. His intent was to gradually focus in to see if he could isolate the bullet wound in the right temporal area. However, his attention was immediately drawn to the ares on the back right of the head, which appeared very dark, virtually black. This darkness extended farther off the head and appeared to be shadow on the tiled floor below the autopsy table. But, as Tom stripped the layers away and processed the image, it became apparent that this dark area was not shadow at all. Rather, it was a remnant of photographic blackening designed to cover up the massive hole in the back right of President's head. The alteration was especially obvious with Tom's tagged pseudocolor image in which the covered up area appeared white. In this same processed image, enlargements detected that the bullet hole to the right temporal area had been revealed beneath the photographic blackening. 'No doubt about it," Tom said to himself" It's there plain as day"

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Ray, I looked at the picture again. You are right. I can see its darkness compared to the other eye. And the other eye is a bit divergent and lighter than Kennedy's right eye. I believe that Ligett worked on that entire section: under the eye, the eye itself and over the eye. I don't think it's painted in. Ligett's goal was to use Tippit's body to show that the shots came from behind. And afterwards he came into a lot of money. Tippit was buried right away, the next day, and his family was not allowed to view his remains.

There's another mystery pertaining to that day which I'm looking into. I will post it when I find out. I'll give you a hint:: women may be more interested than the men here.

I'm still searching and reading Death of a President. I'll go into it more the next time. I have a degree in English and I swear the author made up words, or used a thesaurus to find arcane words so he would be looked upon as highly intelligent by readers. But certain passages are so interesting.

Kathy C

Kathy,

I've read elsewhere the argument that Tippet's body was substituted for JFK's. Because I put nothing past the plotters, I believe there is substance to the argument.

It's difficult for me to believe Humes, Boswell, and Finck worked on Tippet's not JFK's remains. But I put nothing past those three.

It's easy for me to believe all autopsy photos and x-rays are fabrications.

"Tippit was buried right away, the next day, and his family was not allowed to view his remains."

Hi Kathleen

I had never heard this before, and it is quite intriguing. Would you mind if I asked if there was some way to verify this?

Robert, I too had not heard this. I did a quick google search and found a website jdtippit.com which said he was buried on Nov. 25 and had an open casket. I then saw a youtube video of his funeral which shows an open casket and people filing by. The closed casket, 1 day after funeral must be another internet rumor.

I had read about these body alterations in a Robert Morningstar article. I thought it was ridiculous. But next I watched TMWKK, the Guilty Men episode. That episode goes into the cosmetician, Ligett., how his wife at the time believed he was involved in the Kennedy Assassination. When he came home he looked exhausted and troubled. He took his family out of their house and went and stayed at a hotel, a distance from where they lived. He had the TV on constantly. When Ruby shot Oswald, his family noticed the peace that came over him. This was the spookiest episode. Researchers Greg Burnham and Walt Brown both appeared in that episode. The History Channel was threatened with lawsuits if they ever showed it again because of what it indicated about Lyndon Johnson. Then I am reading books, such as Doug Horne's book and Death of a President. Anything that discusses the 2 arrivals of coffins with JFK. I also just bought A Deeper, Darker Truth, which Ray recommended. I want to buy the book about Tippit too. It might tell me just what I want to know. It is in that book that Ligett may appear. I believe it is the Tippit book that says the cop was buried quickly, the next day. His family was told Tippit was badly deformed by the shooting. Who's in Tippit's grave?

I reread one of my posts above. I didn't mean to say that Ray was wrong about the Stare of Death being painted. I'm sure it was. I just wanted to add the possibility of Ligett's touch up work.

Kathy C

Robert, I too had not heard this. I did a quick google search and found a website jdtippit.com which said he was buried on Nov. 25 and had an open casket. I then saw a youtube video of his funeral which shows an open casket and people filing by. The closed casket, 1 day after funeral must be another internet rumor.

I just saw this post. I only know what I read. I was 7 when Kennedy was shot. So I wasn't there. I will keep an open mind and try to find Tippit's funeral on youtube. Thanks.

Kathy C

The book excerpt you read is from With Malice by Dale Myers. It claims that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Tipppit and President Kennedy. From my standpoint, that makes the book a little suspicious. There's another book out called Inside the Nightmare by Joseph McBride, a long-time journalist. The website for Myers is basically to sell the book.

For Kathy,

The Ultimate JFK Secret: Who is REALLY Buried In Arlington?

Source:

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=17710

J.D.Tippit: Dirty Cop, JFK Conspirator and unwitting body double for JFK on the autopsy table?

Source:

https://jfkplayersandwitnesses.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/j-d-tippit-dirty-cop-jfk-conspirator-and-unwitting-body-double-for-jfk-on-the-autopsy-table/

Tippit Autopsy

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=426.0;wap2

Thank you, Malcolm, for these research sites. One passage says Tippit was sealed in his coffin and buried the next day. Others claim there was an open casket and he was buried on Nov. 25, as was Kennedy and LHO. I know they don't bury people on Sundays So was Tippit buried on Saturday, Nov. 23? It's either or. Jackie and Bobby Kennedy felt that JFK had too much coverage on his face. They likened it to what you would see in a wax museum or a rubber face mask you would wear on Halloween. If it was really Tippit and not Kennedy, it sounds like possibly the work of John Liggett. Jackie said, "It isn't him." and Bobby said, astounded, "It doesn't even look like him."

Brief footage on youtube shows a blurry wake where it looks like the casket is open. This footage was taken at a distance. So all of the theory of Liggett making Tippit look like Kennedy is either false or eerily true.

Kathy C

The doctors at Parkland said they inserted intravenous catheters in both sides of the President's chest.

Dr Humes said that there were the catheters cuts but they didn't go into the lungs.

"couple of small incised wounds on the chest, and I forget--I wrote down, wherever I wrote it down, that it looked to

me like somebody was going to think of putting in a chest tube. But they never did, because all they did was go through the skin.

Either the Parkland doctors were wrong- doubtful. If they said they inserted intravenous catheters, then they did.

Or Dr Humes was wrong. Possible but unlikely.

Or two different bodies with chest slits cut in the body at Bethesda, to marry up to those cut by the Parkland Doctors.

A substitute body would answer the disparities between the head wounds seen at Parkland and those seen at Bethesda.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Yes, I noticed in J.D. Tippit's autopsy that there were slits in his chest where Kennedy had slits. The doctors at Parkland and the nurses certainly would have put the slits into Kennedy's lungs, whereas Liggett would have done it to J.D.'s body for visual reasons. Liggett had a lot of work to do and these cuts were probably done quickly. He wasn't a doctor he was a cosmetician.

One other thing. Tippit's autopsy said he had black hair. Kennedy had chestnut brown hair. I wonder how that was dealt with. This may seem silly, but in that Stare of Death photo I noticed his hair looked like he had hair dye on it. I'm a dyed redhead and that's how you look with hair dye on your head, even if you're going lighter.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins