The Education Forum

I find it very hard to believe that everyone just ignores this picture

Mike Rago

This picture , taken less that 1 minute after Zapruder frame 313, showing very suspicious activity inside the pergola shelter.

It does not make sense to ignore this picture. I have never understood why the "research" community ignores it.

The research community acts like this picture does not exist and it will go away.

The total and absolute lack of curiosity about this does not make sense.

darnell.png

Here is an enlargement

darnellblowup.png

This is what the pergola doorway looks like from a different angle.

pergolap.jpg

Edited by Mike Rago

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, I respectfully have the same question posed by DiEugenio without the sass: just what do you see in this picture? Something incriminating? Has anyone else commented on this picture, and given an opinion of what it shows? Respectfully, Daniel

Daniel I have to say that you have gained my respect because you treat me with respect. I appreciate that.

I see 3 people in the doorway. They are all focused on something in one corner of the pergola shelter. One of the people appears to be a woman. One of the men appears to be wearing sun glasses. One of the men appears to be bending over and doing something with his hands to something in the corner.

Edited by Mike Rago

This picture , taken less that 1 minute after Zapruder frame 313, showing very suspicious activity inside the pergola shelter.

It does not make sense to ignore this picture. I have never understood why the "research" community ignores it.

The research community acts like this picture does not exist and it will go away.

darnell.png

It is not a picture, it is a film frame.

There is nothing suspicious about the content of the frame(s) it's Zapruder, Charles Hester and Beatrice Hester or Marilyn Sitzman.

You did not identify the man standing next to to the woman, who is he?

Just identifying the people does not make their behavior less suspicious.

darnellblowuplab.png

Edited by Mike Rago

Lets talk about the Hesters for a minute, since Duncan was kind enough to identify them as being inside the pergola doorway.

This map shows where the Hesters were actually located before the murder, where they were less than a minute after the murder and where they told the FBI they were located before the murder.

hmap.png

Edited by Mike Rago

Daniel:

Why should I respect someone who 1.) Does not respect himself enough to use his real name, and 2.) Does not respect his cohorts enough to reveal his true identity?

ANd as I said, if that is not his real name, then is that his real picture?

My desire to show respect to everyone stems from my firm Christian beliefs. I don't always live according to them as I would like, but I should always try, and that's the bottom line for me.

Lets talk about the Hesters for a minute, since Duncan was kind enough to identify them as being inside the pergola doorway.

This map shows where the Hesters were actually located before the murder, where they were less than a minute after the murder and where they told the FBI they were located before the murder.

hmap.png

Not according to Mrs. Hester:

Mrs CHARLES HESTER, 2619 Keyhold Street, Irving, Texas, advised that sometime around 12:30 p.m., on November 22, 1963, she and her husband were standing along the street at a place immediately preceding the underpass on Elm Street, where President Kennedy was shot. Mrs HESTER advised she heard two loud noises which sounded like gunshots, and she saw President KENNEDY slump in the seat of the car he was riding in. Her husband grabbed then grabbed her and shoved her to the ground. Shortly thereafter they went across to the north side of the street on an embankment in an attempt to gain shelter. She stated that she believes she and her husband actually had been in the direct line of fire. She did not see anyone with a gun when the shots were fired and stated she could not furnish any information as to exactly where the shots came from. After the President’s car had pulled away from the scene, she and her husband proceeded to their car and left the area as she was very upset,” 24H523

Mike,

This has been discussed before.

The frame you supplied is from Darnell footage.

There is a copy of it on the Oliver Stone JFK DVD movie.

Unfortunately, not all of the Darnell footage is included.

For example, here is more of Darnell I stabilized but the quality is lacking.

http://www.mejuba.com/albums/jfkass/112938/4285447/show/original

Maybe you could find an unedited version of Darnell and share it with the rest of us.

chris

Mike,

This has been discussed before.

The frame you supplied is from Darnell footage.

There is a copy of it on the Oliver Stone JFK DVD movie.

Unfortunately, not all of the Darnell footage is included.

For example, here is more of Darnell I stabilized but the quality is lacking.

http://www.mejuba.co...7/show/original

Maybe you could find an unedited version of Darnell and share it with the rest of us.

chris

Chris,

If you stabilized that clip where is the frame that is in question here?

Are you saying that the frame in question is not on the Oliver Stone JFK DVD?

Chris this frame is credited to you. Where is the film clip that you got this frame from?

normal_darnell.jpg

Edited by Mike Rago

Here's MY question to YOU, Mike:

What EVIDENCE do you have--NOT speculation, NOT "coulda-woulda-shoulda-might've", but EVIDENCE--that ANYTHING of a sinister nature was going on in the pergola?

PLEASE go into as minute a level of detail as you can; I'm listening.

What images are available of action in the west pergola pavilion during the motorcade?

Earlier threads here have found images of a woman and a tall policeman in a white cap and transparent rain slicker in the east pergola pavilion.

This is a view of the west pergola shelter from the Bell film. This animated gif was created by Chris Davidson and shows the pergola shelter about 25-30 seconds after Zapruder frame 313.

If you go to the thread at this link Chris explains that there appears to be the movement of a figure inside the pergola shelter that cannot be Zapruder,Charles, Beatrice or Sitzman.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10488entry110085

zapwalk.gif

If I remember correctly, the above Bell sequence occurs about 20 seconds before this Darnell frame showing an unidentified man in the pergola shelter.

darnellblowuplab.png

Edited by Mike Rago

And I would like to draw your attention to yet more suspicious behaviour....

Focus on what is occurring inside the red rectangle and what is beside the red arrow.

You will see Charles entering the Pergola walkway inside the red rectangle and you will see his wife, Beatrice, lying in the grass next to the red arrow.

Charles Hester has abandoned his wife , Beatrice, who is laying prone on the grass.

Charles does not appear to be concerned about her in the least bit. He is heading toward the Pergola shelter.

Zapruder is heading toward Beatrice and as we shall see in subsequent posts, it is he, not Charles, who follows her, at arms length , into the pergola shelter.

zapwalk.gif

Edited by Mike Rago

These are unusual images that shouldn't be ignored. Zapruder apparently cares about what''s up with Mrs. Hester, but Mr. hester doesn't. Zapruder's employee, Marilyn Sitzman, apparently no longer cares about her boss, and heads toward the pavillion. Meanwhile, two perfect strangers - one white, one dark-skinned, in 1963 - sit down together on the curb. Strange allegiances emerging at noon.

Edited by David Andrews