The Education Forum

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I am only interested in the Coup D Etat of president John F Kennedy because of interest in human nature and behavior .

When Good Men Do Nothing

by Wayne Greeson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

So much of the history of the struggle between good and evil can be explained by Edmund Burke's observation. Time and again those who profess to be good seem to clearly outnumber those who are evil, yet those who are evil seem to prevail far too often. Seldom is it the numbers that determine the outcome, but whether those who claim to be good men are willing to stand up and fight for what they know to be right.

Edited by Peter McGuire

I am only interested in the Coup D Etat of president John F Kennedy because of interest in human nature and behavior - lets make that real clear.

When Good Men Do Nothing

by Wayne Greeson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

So much of the history of the struggle between good and evil can be explained by Edmund Burke's observation. Time and again those who profess to be good seem to clearly outnumber those who are evil, yet those who are evil seem to prevail far too often. Seldom is it the numbers that determine the outcome, but whether those who claim to be good men are willing to stand up and fight for what they know to be right.

I am sure some of the conspirators saluted thier chief but gave the bird to JFK!.

And some were forced to do the wrong thing against thier personal

Principles but good for the collective.

Peter, in the assassination of JFK, the evil that was done which our good men did not prevent was to continue to proceed into history with the obviously false claim that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone to shoot JFK.

It was not a trivial cover-up -- just as we honor the sacrifice of Abraham Lincoln 150 years later, so will future generations honor the sacrifice of JFK, however, in their case, they will not have the clear image of an assassin who boldly stood before his witnesses and shouted, "That is what happens to tyrants!" as John Wilkes Booth shouted (in Latin).

Every assassin of every US President always stood before the crowd around him and bodly admitted that he killed the President FOR A CAUSE -- with the sole exception of the JFK assassination, in which the alleged assassin, who had no eye-witnesses to charge him, affirmed, "I didn't shoot anybody, no sir," and "I'm just a patsy!"

Why did so many good American citizens do nothing to prevent this evil legacy of a cover-up go foward into US history?

The answer, I believe, is that the cover-up masters knew good and well who Oswald's accomplices were -- and they refused to arrest up. That's why they moved heaven and earth to portray Lee Harvey Oswald as a lone-nut, and a lone-assassin without accomplices.

Once our leaders showed such resolve to protect Oswald's accomplices, the loyalty of the majority of Americans fell in line with the cover-up. Only a tiny minority of dissenters rocked the boat -- and they were either sunk quickly, or fed so much disinformation that they sounded like a Tower of Babel.

But the clues should be more obvious -- insofar as Oswald's accomplices were protected at all costs, this narrows the field of suspects profoundly.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Every assassination attempt of a US president was done by a person with a handgun in close proximity to the president. They do not care if they get caught. Accomplishing the mission is the most important consideration. While he was not the only assassin that day, one of the assassins did use a handgun from relatively close proximity.

Edited by Mike Rago

He is not a giant. He is the same size as Zapruder and Sitzman. He is holding a handgun, appears to be dressed like a policman except he is not wearing a hat, not wearing a tie and not wearing a badge. He appears to have a radio on his right shoulder, has a white shirt on underneath.

How did that man get away?

betznercrop800zapcircleo.png

betznercrop800bmancircl.png

betznercrop800zapswidth.png

bman.gif

http://educationforu...97

Edited by Mike Rago

Tell me more about this "radio on his right shoulder"...AFTER you research what radios and "walkie-talkies" looked like in 1963.

I am only interested in the Coup D Etat of president John F Kennedy because of interest in human nature and behavior .

When Good Men Do Nothing

by Wayne Greeson

So much of the history of the struggle between good and evil can be explained by Edmund Burke's observation.

The thing is..and let's be fair...I was 5 years old when they murdered JFK...I was 10 years old when they murdered RFK. My father was a foreman at a factory that bent steel tubes for swingsets. Now what the F was he exactly supposed to do? He was a good man who read the papers and tried to keep up and tried to make enough money to provide for us. Was he somehow expected to suddenly be an expert on International politics?

I know...I know...but you have to realize that this was a closed society.