The Education Forum

The JFK administration backed NWO's plans to turn the US into a police state

Len Colby

Why must you drag a crapstorm--or a potential crapstorm--from one forum to another?

Are you not getting enough attention here?

If I really cared what went on over there, I'd be there on a regular basis. And I'd wager that goes for the rest of the folks here.

If you wish to sling manure at each other--as you apparently do--why not confine it to that other forum, and leave this one out of it? It's not unusual for monkeys to sling feces; but I for one would rather you kept your beef with THEIR forum confined to THEIR forum.

So you don't think this thread being discussed on another forum in large part by current and former members of this forum is germane here?

No...I do NOT think that a "tempest-in-a-teapot" drama on another forum deserves to be discussed on the JFK forum over here.

Now, if this was a forum for the discussion of drama queens and the drama they seem to attract, I might be persuaded to change my mind. But this is a forum for the discussion of the JFK assassination. The whiny elementary-school playground wars should NOT have a place here...especially when the playground war didn't originate here.

Recess time, Len...take your juice box and your teddy bear, and take the juvenile drama back where you found it.

Mark you've made some good points you're right I should have introspected and not dragged my beef with the DPF folks here but you should take your own advice if you want to avoid “crapstorms” you shouldn't toss out gratuitous insults.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The seppos are those twonks like the one in the video posted. I think it's garbage and those 'commentators' are a dime a dozen on the web.

John,

That was not at all clear in your previous post and it's not like Americans have a monopoly on such stupidity, I could cite several such loons from other countries including Australia.

Len

Just one clarifying point- Gloria Steinem herself has admitted her connections to the CIA. Here's a link to a self-serving interview she gave, in which she tries to justify her assocation with the agency:

Here's another link to a New York Times article on this subject:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/20/books/review/Glazer-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Len,

Earlier in this thread, Mark Wengler listed the claim of Steinem being associated with the CIA among a list of other "outlandish" claims. I just wanted to point out that there are indisputable sources for this.

STEINEM GOT SUPPORT TO START MS MAGAZINE FROM ASSASINATED CONNECTED MRS HARRIS

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Dallas Conspiracy with Lansky, the British, and the Rothschilds converge on Wallace Investments. It was a mob-connected, business operation. Mr. Wallace himself, through his investments, connected up to Lansky through the Sands Hotel. The head of Wallace Investments was Eugene Locke. He and his partner, who was also in Wallace Investments, ran a law firm called Locke and Purnell. In the office of Locke and Purnell was the parade route meeting, and if my theory is right, Lansky people were at the parade route meeting. This way they could control any final decisions, if the planning went askew. Kennedy advance man Jack Puterbaugh made investments with Wallace Investments, as did Trammel Crowell. Now both those investments were made post assassination, but it gives indication that they knew Mr. Wallace before. Trammel Crowell constructed the Trade Mart, and he knew where all the nooks and crannies were inside the building. If Kennedy hadn’t been killed in Dealey Plaza, then he would have been killed at the Trade Mart where more shooters could hide in the nooks and crannies. Mr. Crowell was a rich man before the assassination, but he became very, very wealthy after the assassination. He became ultra-rich, as the years went on. Quite likely he had connections with British investment and the Morgan Group in America. Let’s get back to Locke and Purnell, who were both cousins, and who were a part of Wallace Investments. Mr. Purnell was on the board of A. H. Belo, which had many odd things connected to the assassination. Belo had Hugh Ainsworthy who had access to Marina when other people did not have access to her, and he was at the Tippit scene. The man who had a seizure that took away an ambulance from Dealey Plaza was an employee of A. H. Belo, oddly. To show the internationalist slant of the organization, A. H. Belo in the 1980s joined the British-American Society. There were not that many American companies that were part of the British-American Society, but A. H. Belo was. It’s quite possible there were connections through Mr. Purnell, because Lansky and his milieu operated in some type of state-sponsored, narco-business alliance, which was outwardly a business with the narcotics operation underneath supporting it partially financially. At the parade route meeting in the office of Locke and Purnell was Elizabeth Forsling Harris. She later became the money source behind Ms. Magazine. (I would like to add as an aside that Ms. magazine was probably an elite plot against the traditional family, to bring down the number of children born to people belonging to the lower and middle classes.) Now when Harris was at the parade route meeting, she made a phone call to the White House at a time when Bill Moyers was at the White House. Going further, Ms. Harris's brother was the head lawyer for CBS, and he later headed the conglomerate that controlled CBS. This same brother worked for Mr. Paley who was the head of CBS. Paley was in the anti-American, pro-British Pilgrim Society that I mentioned earlier. Closely associated with Paley was Prescott Bush who was a CBS trust member of 30 years. Allen Dulles was a very close friend to Paley. He and Paley would exchange Christmas jam and jelly and visit one another. It is therefore no surprise that CBS was part of the cover-up. It strongly supported the Warren Commission and was an enthusiastic promoter of the lone assassin theory.

++++++++++ see full interview

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17035&hl=++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by Steven Gaal

Len,

Earlier in this thread, Mark Wengler listed the claim of Steinem being associated with the CIA among a list of other "outlandish" claims. I just wanted to point out that there are indisputable sources for this.

OK my bad, but to be fair to mark he used the present tense, not sure if he would have thought it outlandish she had worked for them decades ago.

The Dallas Conspiracy with Lansky, the British, and the Rothschilds

Yeah it wuz duh Jooz!

Got any evidence in support of these claims?

Len,

I said that Alex Jones said that.

Yeah it wuz duh Jooz!

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13169

Yeah it wuz duh Jooz!

see http://educationforu...showtopic=13169

I really couldn't give a flying fluke about Steinem. I was referring to your and Weston's claims about “Lansky, the British, and the Rothschilds.” But since you brought it up again the 'evidence' trying Harris to the assassination is quite weak, depending entirely on the unsupported claims of Penn Jones who wasn't even sure of the spelling of the names of two of the supposed players and seems to have been based on apocryphal fable.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/route.htm

I base my evidence not on Penn Jones but on the unpublished Dallas Conspiracy of Peter Dale Scott and over 40 years of CT research. Get your self a copy ,it will do you good. BELOW LINK TO NEWER PD SCOTT WORK.

====================

https://docs.google....32dEZEWRBEBxWFQ

+++++++++++++++++++++

A posting about said book by ROBERT HOWARD

Posted 09 December 2006 - 05:42 PM

Peter Dale Scott is the elder stateman of JFK assassination research, who has written a lot of the most prolific resarch done on the same topic, he has another work which should be available to anyobe who is serious about having the 'whole story' aka material required to unravel the JFK Saga, entiled "The Dallas Conspiracy unpublished"

I asked Mr Scott about how one would obtain a copy as it is so hard to find, on his thread in the "History Books - Deep Politics & The Death of JFK " section of the Forum.

"The Dallas Conspiracy" (ca. 197l). Has been cited and listed in published bibliographies (e.g. Anthony Summers, Conspiracy). For sale in specialized bookstores. 300 pp.

The above paragraph is from Peter Dale Scott's own website

see

http://socrates.berk...scott/bib5.html

I have to mention that Mr Scott has also been at the cutting edge of research into 9-11 and is not exactly the Maytag Repairman when it comes to having 'lot's of time available.' as well as the fact that he, being the author of the work in question is the only person who can determine "how essential" this work is re making it available to the rest of the research community, which I respect and more importantly, trust his judgement. Even his most recent work.....

Drugs, Oil, and War: the United State in Afghanistan, Colombia, and Indochina (Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, March 2003

......is pertinent to the topic we are all researching.

It goes without saying as far as I am concerned, that without individuals of the character of Peter Dale Scott, JFK Research would be "stuck in the 60's."

Also maryferrell.org is in the process of making works such as Harold Weisberg's Whitewash and Oswald in New Orleans and other IMO significant works available, of which hard to find would be the understatement of the decade, perhaps, if Mr Scott deemed it a good idea, that would be a method of making it available but that is merely an idea.

==============================================

AS to McAdams he is a discredited Source.

see Deep politics forum Debate: DiEugenio v McAdams

================================

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly:

A Review of The Kennedy Detail, a Compelling but Dangerous Mix of Fact, Faction, and Fiction

by Vince Palamara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ctka.net/...tailreview.html

34. Stout’s son, Stu Stout III, wrote this reviewer on 11/1/10: “Vince. Thought I would mention that one of the influential people that attended the advance planning meetings for the Dallas trip was the Mayor of Dallas in 63 and I think it was Earle Cabell or Eric? Doesn’t really matter. I distinctly ...remember during a conversation at the dinner table weeks following (that surreal day), my father telling my mother that "the Mayor thought agents riding on the back of the car (which was common protocol) would send a message and did not want his city to appear dangerous to the world though the media. He asked for subtle security exposure if and where possible."On that day only two individuals would have been able to direct such an order and that would have been the President himself or Floyd Boring SAIC. In my opinion, and you know about opinions, if you find out who else was in that chain of command "during that moment" you will be able to rationally determine why the agents jumped down for a portion of that politically motivated route through the city. Take care Vince and please don’t give up.”

= GEE Cabell ,who would that connect to ?? JUST SS PROFESSIONALS CONTROLLED ROUTE ??

THATS PURE BALONEY.

Edited by Steven Gaal

I base my evidence not on Penn Jones but on the unpublished Dallas Conspiracy of Peter Dale Scott and over 40 years of CT research. Get your self a copy ,it will do you good. BELOW LINK TO NEWER PD SCOTT WORK.

====================

https://docs.google....32dEZEWRBEBxWFQ

+++++++++++++++++++++

Funny because when I asked you for “evidence in support of these claims” you provided a link to a page based on an excerpt from one Jones' books, Scott wasn't mentioned anywhere not even in other posts in the thread. Please post any excerpts from the manuscript that support your claims, the linked article didn't. Still waiting for evidence in support of your babble about “Lansky, the British, and the Rothschilds”

AS to McAdams he is a discredited Source.

see Deep politics forum Debate: DiEugenio v McAdams

That might well be the case but he cited pre-assassination newspaper articles about the route which he provided scans of.

Edited by Len Colby

To repeat my work is based on PD Scotts Dallas Conspiracy not Mr. Jones. I dont know of any link to Penn Jones material.

My copy of Dallas Conspiracy is so fragile Id hate to put it on my scan machine. Good books seem like kryptonite to you. Why dont you just get this IMHO ultra important tome ??