The Education Forum

Who is the man speaking when this video first starts?

Mike Rago

Good Day Mike.... That is Mr. Craig Zirbel, author of "The Texas Connection." (with friends Robert Groden and Jim Marrs listening)

Best Regards in Research,

++Don

Donald Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your considerations....

Homepage : President KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Evidence,

Witnesses, Suspects + Outstanding Researchers Discoveries and Considerations.... http://droberdeau.bl...ination_09.html

Dealey Plaza Map : Detailing 11-22-63 Victims precise locations, Witnesses, Films & Photos,

Evidence, Suspected bullet trajectories, Important information & Key Considerations, in One Convenient Resource

(updated map coming in 2012)....

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2192/dpupdated110110.gif

Visual Report : "The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: while JFK was Still Hidden

Under the 'magic-limbed-ricochet-tree' ".... http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2446/206cropjfk1102308ms8.gif

Visual Report : Reality versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-In, Garbage-Out....http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8543/realityvscad.gif

Discovery : "Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film

Documented 2nd Headsnap:

West, Ultrafast, and Directly Towards the Grassy Knoll".... http://droberdeau.bl...assination.html

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

For the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/

Good Day Mike.... That is Mr. Craig Zirbel, author of "The Texas Connection." (with friends Robert Groden and Jim Marrs listening)

Best Regards in Research,

++Don

Donald Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

Thank you very much Don.

These silly attacks on Mike Rago have got to stop. Mike Rago was a long-time member of the Lancer Forum before joining this Forum. He has his own ideas and attitudes, like many of the members of this Forum. The uniqueness of his ideas and/or likeliness of their inaccuracy by no means proves he's pretending to be someone else . We have many members, after all, still pushing ideas that many would say were discredited long ago. (I consider myself among those members.)

If anyone has PROOF Mike Rago is other than he claims to be, then by all means present this information to the moderators via a report. But all this innuendo, etc, that he is some pretender out to disrupt our blissful harmony is ridiculous and embarrassing.

Guest Tom Scully

These silly attacks on Mike Rago have got to stop. Mike Rago was a long-time member of the Lancer Forum before joining this Forum. He has his own ideas and attitudes, like many of the members of this Forum. The uniqueness of his ideas and/or likeliness of their inaccuracy by no means proves he's pretending to be someone else . We have many members, after all, still pushing ideas that many would say were discredited long ago. (I consider myself among those members.)

If anyone has PROOF Mike Rago is other than he claims to be, then by all means present this information to the moderators via a report. But all this innuendo, etc, that he is some pretender out to disrupt our blissful harmony is ridiculous and embarrassing.

Pat, the accusations are not new, Mike must be well acquainted with them. He was a member of the Lance forum for 12 months before he was admitted to this forum. 12 months is "long-time"?

Considering Mike is actively, earnestly attempting to persuade an audience inclined to be skeptical, isn't he working at cross purposes if he chooses not to meet this problem, his problem, head on?

Unless someone is simply seeking attention, why would they not immediately dispel such controversy. I speak from experience. Last year, a former member here objected to being moderated for starting numerous new threads instead of posting in existing threads of the same topic.

He accused me of being the Thomas Scully appointed by George W. Bush and posting with a misleading agenda. I responded with details supporting my contention that his accusations were ridiculous. Uneasiness still lingered, and because it is so easy to do and I understand how important it is to avoid being a target of suspicion by a longstanding community where many have met each other in person through the years, I emailed an image of my drivers license to another member here.

I should think Mike wants to achieve the highest impact the details in his posts can achieve, and as I said, he has been subjected to these challenges here and at the Lancer forum and has an incentive (412 posts here since May 27) to dispel them.

• 1 month later...

Pat, the accusations are not new, Mike must be well acquainted with them. He was a member of the Lance forum for 12 monthsbefore he was admitted to this forum. 12 months is "long-time"?

Considering Mike is actively, earnestly attempting to persuade an audience inclined to be skeptical, isn't he working at cross purposes if he chooses not to meet this problem, his problem, head on?

Unless someone is simply seeking attention, why would they not immediately dispel such controversy. I speak from experience. Last year, a former member here objected to being moderated for starting numerous new threads instead of posting in existing threads of the same topic.

He accused me of being the Thomas Scully appointed by George W. Bush and posting with a misleading agenda. I responded with details supporting my contention that his accusations were ridiculous. Uneasiness still lingered, and because it is so easy to do and I understand how important it is to avoid being a target of suspicion by a longstanding community where many have met each other in person through the years, I emailed an image of my drivers license to another member here.

I should think Mike wants to achieve the highest impact the details in his posts can achieve, and as I said, he has been subjected to these challenges here and at the Lancer forum and has an incentive (412 posts here since May 27) to dispel them.

"Pat, the accusations are not new,"

What's telling is that he didn't deny this on that thread at Lancer or this one here. Hmmm so after "Ringler" was booted from Lancer "Rago" appeared making the same claims and uses a very blurry image of himself here.

Edited by Len Colby