The Education Forum

Arianna Huffington and the Search for Simple Answers

Dan Smith

Examiner.com Sept. 11, 2012 http://www.examiner....-11-documentary

On Septemeber 10, 2012, Luke Rudkowski published a video of his conversation with Arianna Huffington regarding her censorship of a blog post by Jesse Ventura. Rudkowski's website, WeAreChange.org, focuses on the truth behind 9/11 and he frequently appears on Alex Jones' website, InfoWars.com.

When asked why the Huffington Post had decided not to run Jesse Ventura's blog post about 9/11 Arianna Huffington replied that the Huffington Post doesn't accept content dealing with conspiracy theories.

... Huffington then said, “I think, you know, it's always very hard for people to bring closure to things, you know, whether it was the Kennedy assassination or 9/11. And very often simple explanations are sufficient.”

Maybe this Dan?

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/report/pdf/HSCA_Report_0A_Preface.pdf

B. Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that

two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy. Other scientific evidence

does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the

President. Scientific evidence negates some specific conspiracy allegations.

C. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to

it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a

result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other

gunman or the extent of the conspiracy.

http://911research.com/

http://911research.c...aluminothermics

The scientific paper Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe conclusively shows the presence of unignited aluminothermic explosives in dust samples from the Twin Towers, whose chemical signature matches previously documented aluminothermic residues found in the same dust samples. The present review of the paper and related research is intended to summarize those findings for the non-technical reader. To that end, I first provide a short introduction to the subject of aluminothermic explosives, then outline the methods and results of analysis of the dust samples, and finally explore the significance of these findings.

The discovery of unexploded super-thermite in the WTC dust augments a large body of evidence pointing to the use of aluminothermic materials in the destruction of the skyscrapers. The present review looks only at the evidence of explosives found in the dust and debris expelled from the Twin Towers.

Even before WTC dust was subjected to the kind of microscopic scrutiny described in Active Thermitic Material Discovered, several features of the dust analysis published by the USGS pointed to the use of aluminothermics. For example, the USGS data shows high levels of barium -- a fact that is difficult to explain, barring pyrotechnics. The high levels of iron and aluminum in the dust -- each ranging from 1.3 to 4.1 percent of the dust samples by weight -- also appears anomalous, although prosaic sources of the metals can be imagined.

SUMMARY OF CONCLUSIONS

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in significant numbers in dust associated with the World Trade Center destruction. We have applied SEM/XEDS and other methods to characterize the small-scale structure and chemical signature of these chips, especially of their red component. The red material is most interesting and has the following characteristics:

1. It is composed of intimately mixed aluminum, iron, oxygen, silicon and carbon. Lesser amounts of other potentially reactive elements are sometimes present, such as potassium, sulfur, barium, lead and copper. [4,6]
  2. The primary elements (Al, Fe, O, Si, C) are typically all present in particles at the scale of tens to hundreds of nanometers, and detailed XEDS mapping shows intimate mixing.
  3. On treatment with methyl-ethyl ketone solvent, some segregation of components was observed. Elemental aluminum became sufficiently concentrated to be clearly identified in the pre-ignition material.
  4. Iron oxide appears in faceted grains roughly 100 nm across whereas the aluminum appears in plate-like structures. The small size of the iron oxide particles qualifies the material to be characterized as nano-thermite or super-thermite. Analysis shows that iron and oxygen are present in a ratio consistent with Fe2O3. The red material in all four WTC dust samples was similar in this way. Iron oxide was found in the pre-ignition material whereas elemental iron was not.
  5. From the presence of elemental aluminum and iron oxide in the red material, we conclude that it contains the ingredients of thermite.
  6. As measured using DSC, the material ignites and reacts vigorously at a temperature of approximately 430ºC, with a rather narrow exotherm, matching fairly closely an independent observation on a known super-thermite sample. The low temperature of ignition and the presence of iron-oxide grains less than 120 nm show that the material is not conventional thermite (which ignites at temperatures above 900ºC) but very likely a form of super-thermite.
  7. After igniting several red/gray chips in a differential scanning calorimeter run to 700ºC, we found numerous iron-rich spheres and spheroids in the residue, indicating that a very high-temperature reaction had occurred, since the iron-rich product clearly must have been molten to form these shapes. In several spheres, elemental iron was verified since the iron content significantly exceeded the oxygen content. We conclude that a high-temperature reduction-oxidation reaction has occurred in the heated chips, namely, the thermite reaction.
  8. The spheroids produced by the DSC tests and by the flame test have an XEDS signature (Al, Fe, O, Si, C) which is depleted in carbon and aluminum relative to the original red material. This chemical signature strikingly matches the chemical signature of the spheroids produced by igniting commercial thermite, and of many of the micro-spheres found in the WTC dust. [5]
  9. The presence of an organic substance in the red material is expected for super-thermite formulations in order to produce high gas pressures upon ignition and thus make them explosive. The nature of this organic material in these chips merits further exploration. We note that it is likely also an energetic material, in that the total energy release sometimes observed in DSC tests exceeds the theoretical maximum energy of the classic thermite reaction.

". . . Arianna Huffington replied that the Huffington Post doesn't accept content dealing with conspiracy theories." Remarks of this kind drive me crazy. OK, Arianna, how about just dealing with the TRUTH. Now there's a novel idea. If she wasn't so ignorant of the facts she would see (I think) that the truly "simple explanation" in relation to the '60's assassinations is right in front of her nose. By the way, how about the Dreyfus affair, the Mafia, MK-ULTRA, Operation Mockingbird, Watergate, Operation Northwoods, the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, the Iran-Contra Affair, Lincoln's murder? (Thanks to Chuck Palahniuk @ http://chuckpalahniuk.net/forum/1000041/nine-conspiracy-theories-that-were-legit). Can we mention these obvious conspiracies or are they also relegated the "conspiracy theories" trash can. I am trying mightily to keep my paranoia index in check, but has anyone noticed that the nobility is like-minded in wanting these "conspiracy theories" to just go away? Out of sight, out of mind. Is it because they know that the assassinations were not committed by the proverbial loner misfits (a totally worn-out appellation), but indeed by members of their own class? And while I'm at it, let me state that by and large the conspiracy theory of history is the only one that makes sense: all the rest is mythology.

Examiner.com Sept. 11, 2012 http://www.examiner....-11-documentary

On Septemeber 10, 2012, Luke Rudkowski published a video of his conversation with Arianna Huffington regarding her censorship of a blog post by Jesse Ventura. Rudkowski's website, WeAreChange.org, focuses on the truth behind 9/11 and he frequently appears on Alex Jones' website, InfoWars.com.

When asked why the Huffington Post had decided not to run Jesse Ventura's blog post about 9/11 Arianna Huffington replied that the Huffington Post doesn't accept content dealing with conspiracy theories.

... Huffington then said, “I think, you know, it's always very hard for people to bring closure to things, you know, whether it was the Kennedy assassination or 9/11. And very often simple explanations are sufficient.”

Ya right. That explains it all. I cannot stand these people. They are either very stupid/ill informed or intellectually dishonest. Either way the reader suffers. I avoid Huff.

Dawn

Guest Robert Morrow

The Huffington Post for years was censoring any comments relating to a conspiracy in the JFK assassination. I think they quite doing thaf after we complained so much.

But as for their articles, there are very few Huff Post articles that print something credible about the JFK assassination.

I wonder what the Huffington Post's position is on Bush/Clinton/CIA/Oliver North drug smuggling of the 1980's.

1) Powerburns: Cocaine, Contras & the Drug War by former DEA agent Celerino Castillo, III

2) Dark Alliance by Gary Webb

3) Barry and the Boys: the CIA, the Mob and America's Secret History by Daniel Hopsicker

4) Whiteout by Alexander Cockburn

5) Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies and the CIA in Central America by Peter Dale Scott and

Jonathon Marshall

6) Lost History by Robert Parry

7) The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider by Al Martin

8) The Big White Lie: The Deep Cover Operation That Exposed the CIA Sabotage of the Drug War: An Undercover Odyssey by Michael Levine and Laura Kavanau-Levine

9) The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia by Alfred W. McCoy (from the 1970’s era)

10) Out of Control: The Story of the Reagan Administration’s Secret War in Nicaragua, the Illegal Arms Pipeline, and the Contra Drug Connection by Leslie Cockburn

11) Blue Thunder: How the Mafia Owned and Finally Murdered Cigarette Boat King Donald Aronov by Thomas Burdick and Charlene Mitchell

12) The Mafia, CIA, & George Bush by Pete Brewton

13) Called to Serve by James “Bo” Gritz

14) Crossfire: Witness in the Clinton Investigation by L.D. Brown

15) The Secret Life of Bill Clinton by Ambrose Evans Pritchard

16) American Desperado: My Life - From Mafia Soldier to Cocaine Cowboy to Secret Government Asset by Jon Roberts & Evan Wright