The Education Forum

Norman looks SO STRANGE in this Dillard image - why?

I came across another larger version of Dillard with Norman in the window and it srtuck me as very odd... the extended neck and head and then the negative image...

Along side photos of Norman at the window and just standing there... THIS is the man who after a 150dB shot is fired 10 feet from his head has no problems hearing the hulls and bolt...

SHOULDN'T there be a shadow on the left side of Norman as we see with Williams? Why/how is Norman's left shoulder and right next to his neck lit up by sun?

DJ

post-1587-0-62836800-1349211470_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

Lee... I'm pretty sure this is the ORIGINAL DILLARD that we see in every other location...

http://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=22&pos=6

There were no boxes in the 5th floor windows...

It simply looks as if he is pasted in there and that his neck is twice as long as it should be... while the negative version looks even stranger...

If you have another Dillard enlargement showing Norman with his head on correctly, I'd like to see it. This is the "sharpest" I've seen.

DJ

• 6 months later...

Lee... I'm pretty sure this is the ORIGINAL DILLARD that we see in every other location...

http://www.jfkassass...?album=22&pos=6

There were no boxes in the 5th floor windows...

It simply looks as if he is pasted in there and that his neck is twice as long as it should be... while the negative version looks even stranger...

If you have another Dillard enlargement showing Norman with his head on correctly, I'd like to see it. This is the "sharpest" I've seen.

DJ

davie jo fails how the sun works 101....

Hi Sean... another thing, these men don't appear in either Hughes or Weaver...?

and in the Dillard I posted, we DO see two of the men still in the window - so it can't be that much after the shots, yet NONE of the women who should be at the window on the 4th floor are there.... odd.

DJ

On 10/4/2012 at 9:40 AM, Sean Murphy said:

I agree, Norman looks very odd in this image.

dillardnormancutout7muhz.jpg

post-1587-0-77480200-1367348620_thumb.jpg

post-1587-0-07233600-1367348792_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Josephs