The Education Forum

The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

Len Colby

Also, please visit this research article showing John Ogonowski, pilot of Flight 11 on 9/11 to be a total fraud: PROVEN FRAUD: Fl #11 - 1st Victim of 9/11: John Ogonowski - Fake Pics in 911 Memorial

The events in Dealey Plaza were a Psy-Op

The 'shots' and JFK's 'headwound' were simulated, the purpose was to create an immense MYTH in plain sight.

The interactions between the 6 people in the limo are probably the key to debunking the JFK 'assassination'- hoax.

Here are 2 of the many visible interesting interactions:

The above is NOT a spoof from the Onion or similar source, it is the begining of the OP of a thread on a forum which attracks the most deranged CT's I've ever seen. Apparently the author really believes what s/he wrote. Click the link below for more if you must:

http://letsrollforums.com/jfk-murder-staged-event-t23127.html?amp;&

To make "us" all look even worse... with the 50th coming...

regardless of the validity of OUR presentations of the info (DPF, ED, Lancer, CTKA, etc, etc...) these will be the ones brought to the attention of the people by the mass media... THESE will be what 60 minutes showcases...

my.02

And a thread like this, started by Mr.Colby deliberately, only brings more attention to those out there contributing in any way they can, in putting the serious researchers down and hopefully in heaping more ridicule on them by the media sharks...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

The serious journalists of "America's only reliable news source", the Weekly World News have needed an outlet since 2007 when they shut down operations. I guess they've finally discovered the internet. I kinda miss their Christmas Tree in Delray,FL which is just a couple minutes south of me.

Who knew?

weekly_world_news.jpg

And a thread like this, started by Mr.Colby deliberately, only brings more attention to those out there contributing in any way they can, in putting the serious researchers down and hopefully in heaping more ridicule on them by the media sharks...b

I don't think so this wasn't even from a JFK forum and the poster seems to be mentally ill. So does making posts lightning this, as Michael Hogan and Tom Scully did, not also "[put] the serious researchers down"? What really makes the research community and the ones here look bad is one of the moderators here defending the starter of that thread as Tom Scully did here. That post mysteriously disappeared, so either Tom tried to erase his tracks or another mod got rid of it because it was embarrassing and/or violated forum rules against personal attacks.

Edited by Len Colby

I don't think so this wasn't even from a JFK forum and the poster seems to be mentally ill. So does making posts lightning this, as Michael Hogan and Tom Scully did, not also "[put] the serious researchers down"? What really makes the research community and the ones here look bad is one of the moderators here defending the starter of that thread as Tom Scully did here. That post mysteriously disappeared, so either Tom tried to erase his tracks or another mod got rid of it because it was embarrassing and/or violated forum rules against personal attacks.

I also noticed Toms post in this thread disappeared.

Did Tom delete that post?

If he did delete it he should have recorded it in the Moderator actions thread. I do not see any indication of a moderator action to delete that post in that thread.

How do we know that other posts are not altered or deleted once they pass well out of awareness?

Someone also split this thread into two different threads and gave a new title to that new thread. That action should have been recorded in the moderators action thread but it has not been so recorded.

Edited by Mike Rago

Guest Tom Scully

Mike, how do we know who you are? Can you prompt any member of this forum to post that they have met you, have a mutual friend, have viewed a scan of your government issued I.D., or know of any verifiable detail supporting who you say you are?

You flooded this thread after Jim posted your name. I moved your flood and explained the move.:

Edited by Tom Scully, Yesterday, 10:13 AM.

Moved the "derailment" of Len Colby's Thread (I edited in quote of Colby's Opening Post) to a "side rail"

But now you've come back here to post about me. I hid my own post on this thread. All mods and admins can see that I did it and the reason I posted for doing it. If one of them thinks my disapproving my own post and why, was an act that should be announced more generally, or can be persuaded that it is, they all have the option and the means to get the word out to you and to Len.

Why be concerned about media sharks? Does best behavior, whatever that is, correlate with more favorable media coverage? McAdams and O'Reilly are demonstrably right wing extremists yet they do not have to self publish. Baker and Morley are former media members, does eitherr get better or deeper media attention than O'Reilly?

I am amused by the self conciousness of so many CTs. It seems as absurd to me as this:

A poster on a thread on another forum prompts Len to feature that poster and his theory in a thread on this forum. The poster must be mentally ill according to Len, because.....why???

A while back, the "serious people" of this forum broke off and created their own space in

reaction to John Simkin's over tolerant ways, resulting according to the enlightened break aways,

in the Education forum degrading into a swamp. Just the other day Jim DiEugenio posted it is

no wonder the DPF is rising as this forum descends as a consequence of anything goes, inattentive

moderation. Jim knows best, he posts here and there, I only skim over recent DPF threads.:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10728-Was-there-a-body-swap-at-the-autopsy-at-Bethesda&p=59561#post59561

Was there a body swap at the autopsy at Bethesda?

Back in 1994 Robert Morningstar developed the theory that JD Tippit's body was swaped for JFK. I was wondering what the learned members of this forum thought about that theory. I would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks, Betty

Charles Drago

Robert Morningstar is a dear friend who I last saw at George Michael Evica's funeral service.

He is also a source of spiritual insight and courage and controversy among JFK researchers.

I don't harbor a great deal of enthusiasm for Robert's Tippet-Kennedy body switch hypothesis. But I respect this and other aspects of his work on the JFK assassination and other deep political events as serious, thought-provoking research, and I most assuredly will NOT join the chorus of Robert's detractors who so swiftly and thoughtlessly dismiss his ideas.......

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10722-JFK-thread-worth-reading

Mark Stapleton

JFK thread worth reading

My goodness I think the EF got it right. It wasn't just Israel, but they were a major player. I was partly right
shock.gif

Jim Phelps and Miko Rago are impressive researchers, imo. Best JFK thread I've seen.

And some very interesting names appear in the xxxxx sideshow.......

Forget about garnering a favorable impression from corporate media. We need to

stop judging each other and to stop being so self concious. There is middle ground between mentally ill and a great researcher. The Israelis are not either all saints or all

criminals. Len Colby, the DPF founders and corporate media deciders are no better judges of what is or isn't ridiculous than any of the rest of the members of this forum are, unless the issue is detail defined in blurred images byless than two sets of eyes.

Edited by Tom Scully

You flooded this thread after Jim posted your name. I moved your flood and explained the move.:

Edited by Tom Scully, Yesterday, 10:13 AM.

Moved the "derailment" of Len Colby's Thread (I edited in quote of Colby's Opening Post) to a "side rail"

But now you've come back here to post about me. I hid my own post on this thread. All mods and admins can see that I did it and the reason I posted for doing it. If one of them thinks my disapproving my own post and why, was an act that should be announced more generally, or can be persuaded that it is, they all have the option and the means to get the word out to you and to Len.

I did not flood this thread. I responded to a post by DiEugenio that was obviously intended to instigate. It was DiEugenio who made the post that was intended to instigate.

I will repost the DiEugenio post to refresh you memory. This is the post that was instigating. Not my response to it.

Yep, like Rago's "Israel did it stuff" and his cop on the knoll who killed JFK with a handgun.

I did not come back to this thread to post about you. I made my posts in this thread to confirm that I too observed that a post that you had made in this thread was missing. In my mind a very important question is raised by your actions as moderator. (It is a good thing that two of us noticed it. I wonder what happens when people do not notice it)

Here we are again talking about your gigantic ego.

Edited by Mike Rago

Mike, how do we know who you are? Can you prompt any member of this forum to post that they have met you, have a mutual friend, have viewed a scan of your government issued I.D., or know of any verifiable detail supporting who you say you are?

Tom, how do we know who you are? Can you prompt any member of this forum to post that they have met you, have a mutual friend, have viewed a scan of your government issued I.D., or know of any verifiable detail supporting who you say you are?

I hid my own post on this thread. All mods and admins can see that I did it and the reason I posted for doing it. If one of them thinks my disapproving my own post and why, was an act that should be announced more generally, or can be persuaded that it is, they all have the option and the means to get the word out to you and to Len.

Gee Tom why do you think the "Moderator actions..." thread exists?

A while back, the "serious people" of this forum broke off and created their own space in

reaction to John Simkin's over tolerant ways, resulting according to the enlightened break aways,

in the Education forum degrading into a swamp. Just the other day Jim DiEugenio posted it is

no wonder the DPF is rising as this forum descends as a consequence of anything goes, inattentive

moderation. Jim knows best, he posts here and there, I only skim over recent DPF threads.:

The EducationForum is not a swamp.

Edited by Mike Rago

Exactly Bernice.

Guest Tom Scully

David, I moved your last two posts and also Rago's. Since I posted the following, yesterday, Mike Rago has proceeded to flood this thread in a second "wave" and has posted in every recent thread in the forum, probably excess of thirty posts, a guess since I can't justiify wasting my time counting he'll post past any count before it can be tabulated. I'm attempting to moderate his flood of posts until a consensus about what to do about his abuse of posting access is reached.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14562&st=120#entry261068

.....I will continue to split off any flood of Rago's posts fouling threads he has not authored. Who knows, someone who posts with the the intent to discuss a thread's topic and not to instigate, antagonize and to "set up' other members may actually appreciate a split off from a Rago deluge.

Mike Rago has been provided a place to flood with his posts:

That place is at:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19573

I spend a lot of time responding to insults directed towards me. And when I do respond to those insults I am blamed for flooding the thread.

In all cases, in which Mr. Scully has accused me of flooding the thread I was responding to insults directed at me by either DiEugenio or Josephs. We do have a right to defend ourselves I believe but Mr. Scully is intent on taking that right away from me. I have no doubt, since he holds all the cards, that he will ultimately be successful.

If you would enforce your own rules about insulting other people you will see that the number of posts will drop off.

Tom you have actually been encouraging the insults towards me. For you to encourage the insults and then respond the way you have when I respond to them is wrong.

You have been fanning the flames and in my opinion you have been abusing your power as a moderator.

Edited by Mike Rago

Okay Tom... thanks.

"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest

David, I moved your last two posts and also Rago's. Since I posted the following, yesterday, Mike Rago has proceeded to flood this thread in a second "wave" and has posted in every recent thread in the forum, probably excess of thirty posts, a guess since I can't justiify wasting my time counting he'll post past any count before it can be tabulated. I'm attempting to moderate his flood of posts until a consensus about what to do about his abuse of posting access is reached.

http://educationforu...120#entry261068

.....I will continue to split off any flood of Rago's posts fouling threads he has not authored. Who knows, someone who posts with the the intent to discuss a thread's topic and not to instigate, antagonize and to "set up' other members may actually appreciate a split off from a Rago deluge.

Mike Rago has been provided a place to flood with his posts:

That place is at:

http://educationforu...showtopic=19573

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tom Scully

Also, please visit this research article showing John Ogonowski, pilot of Flight 11 on 9/11 to be a total fraud: PROVEN FRAUD: Fl #11 - 1st Victim of 9/11: John Ogonowski - Fake Pics in 911 Memorial

The events in Dealey Plaza were a Psy-Op

The 'shots' and JFK's 'headwound' were simulated, the purpose was to create an immense MYTH in plain sight.

The interactions between the 6 people in the limo are probably the key to debunking the JFK 'assassination'- hoax.

Here are 2 of the many visible interesting interactions:

The above is NOT a spoof from the Onion or similar source, it is the begining of the OP of a thread on a forum which attracks the most deranged CT's I've ever seen. Apparently the author really believes what s/he wrote. Click the link below for more if you must:

http://letsrollforum...3127.html?amp;

Excerpted from a post in the same thread on "another forum" :

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=237809&postcount=497

.... On 9/11, we were made to feel as if it could just as easily have been us that died. The JFK persona was fighting the Mob, the Fed, and the Military Industrial Complex. I wonder if we were supposed to think; " If a wealthy, good looking, connected, charming, athletic, war hero, intelligent guy like Jack couldn't fight 'em, then no use in me trying". ....

I am sorry, but my reaction to CT "orthodoxy," is that CTs who fret about being judged by "serious" people, i.e., corporate media and other establishment repression

institutions should accept that they cannot have their cake and eat it, too. Who really cares what THEY think or what judgments they (pretend to) make publicly?

1. Philadelphia Inquirer‎ - 1 day ago

Judges
      , commissioners, council members.
      waiting to see who was among the
      dignitaries
      arriving for the
      funeral
      Tuesday morning of former

[*]

Dignitaries laud Specter at his funeral - Philly.com

www.philly.com/.../20121016_Dignitaries_laud_Specter_at_his_fune... 1 day ago – Dignitaries laud Specter at his funeral. A governor, an ex-governor. Senators, House members. Judges, commissioners, council members.

[*]

Karen Heller: Arlen Specter was the last politician of his kind

www.philly.com/.../20121016_Arlen_Specter_was_the_last_politicia... 1 day ago – Gallery: Arlen Specter funeral ... Dignitaries laud Specter at his funeral ... committee, Biden said, "I never met more damn Philadelphia judges." ...

[*]

Political Giant Arlen Specter Laid to Rest | NBC Chicago

www.nbcchicago.com/.../Biden-to-Bid-Farewell-to-Arlen-Specter-17...

1 day ago – More than 1,000 family, friends, dignitaries, and colleagues paid tribute to former U.S. ... Specter's funeral was held at Har Zion Temple in Penn Valley and his ... U.S. District Judge Jan DuBois, a law school friend of Specter's, .[/quote]

Keep an open mind and instead of worrying so much about "how will we look?" instead contemplate how do THEY look and why would I care about what they must think of me, to the extent that it will ever matter much?

.....The New York Times

Published: January 2, 2007

Following is the transcript of the eulogy for former President Gerald R. Ford delivered today by former President George H.W. Bush in Washington, as recorded by The New York Times.

EXCERPT…

After a deluded gunman assassinated President Kennedy, our nation turned to Gerald Ford and a select handful of others to make sense of that madness. And the conspiracy theorists can say what they will, but the Warren Commission report will always have the final definitive say on this tragic matter. Why? Because Jerry Ford put his name on it and Jerry Ford’s word was always good.

A decade later, when scandal forced a vice president from office, President Nixon turned to the minority leader in the House to stabilize his administration because of Jerry Ford’s sterling reputation for integrity within the Congress. To political ally and adversary alike, Jerry Ford’s word was always good.,,,,

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/02/washington/02cnd-ford-ghwb.html?_r=0

1. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/10/16/obama-brings-up-47-percent-at-very-end/
    Obama brings up 47 percent at very end - Posted by Krissah Thompson on October 16, 2012
    Obama said:

“I believe the free-enterprise system is the greatest system of prosperity the world has ever known. I also believe that everybody should have a fair shot and everybody should do their fair share.....

VS. http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=88410
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    130 - Address at Oglethorpe University in Atlanta, Georgia
    May 22, 1932

........we cannot review carefully the history of our industrial advance without being struck with its haphazardness, the gigantic waste with which it has been accomplished, the superfluous duplication of productive facilities, the continual scrapping of still useful equipment, the tremendous mortality in industrial and commercial undertakings, the thousands of dead-end trails into which enterprise has been lured, the profligate waste of natural resources. Much of this waste is the inevitable by-product of progress in a society which values individual endeavor and which is susceptible to the changing tastes and customs of the people of which it is composed. But much of it, I believe, could have been prevented by greater foresight and by a larger measure of social planning. Such controlling and directive forces as have been developed in recent years reside to a dangerous degree in groups having special interests in our economic order, interests which do not coincide with the interests of the Nation as a whole. I believe that the recent course of our history has demonstrated that, while we may utilize their expert knowledge of certain problems and the special facilities with which they are familiar, we cannot allow our economic life to be controlled by that small group of men whose chief outlook upon the social welfare is tinctured by the fact that they can make huge profits from the lending of money and the marketing of securities — an outlook which deserves the adjectives "selfish" and "opportunist.".....

The nearly indistinguishable "differences" between the "offerings" of the two major party candidates for president of the United States are a consequence

of the narrowing of what is and is not "acceptable thinking" as serious people and serious news media avoid even speaking or printing criticisms of a "system" that promises so much and delivers so little to so many, even in the aftermath of its gravest implosion since FDR's first campaign for the presidency. Our thinking, our politics, our self conciousness are by a design bought and paid for by the few who benefit the most from a flawed economic and political system unchanged essentially since FDR made his speech in May, 1932 .

I think the example in this post, vs. what Len speculates are signs of "mental illness" are signs much more disturbing than anything advanced in the thread Len linked to

in his OP. Acceptance of our theories and our fact finding by the PTB and its media toadies should be one of our lowest priorities, certainly not rising to the degree that

makes some of us so self concious.