The Education Forum

The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

Len Colby

So CTs rejecting this, and other, idiotic theories is symptomatic of a mindset that has led to the narrowing of political options available to American voters? Is that what you are driving at? Do you really think there was a major difference between FDR's and BHO's comments?

Guest Tom Scully

And a thread like this, started by Mr.Colby deliberately, only brings more attention to those out there contributing in any way they can, in putting the serious researchers down and hopefully in heaping more ridicule on them by the media sharks...b

I don't think so this wasn't even from a JFK forum and the poster seems to be mentally ill. So does making posts lightning this, as Michael Hogan and Tom Scully did, not also "[put] the serious researchers down"? What really makes the research community and the ones here look bad is one of the moderators here defending the starter of that thread as Tom Scully did here. That post mysteriously disappeared, so either Tom tried to erase his tracks or another mod got rid of it because it was embarrassing and/or violated forum rules against personal attacks.

High functioning and extremely lucid for someone who "seems to be mentally ill," :

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=238463&postcount=525 ....at least compared to this "five star" group:

Customer Reviews

Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace

81 Reviews

5 star: (60)

Your poster who seems to be mentally ill is vulnerable to criticism about his "staged events" preoccupation, but I am persuaded that his detailed work in support of his preoccupation collides with and does much damage to the beliefs of a rather long list of individuals.

Guest Tom Scully

My post and link to Culto made it clear that I thought his theories were strange, long before Jim mistook Culto for Scully.

That was exactly my response when I read that John. Then when I read Jim's answer to me I was again struck by the question of HOW on earth could you know this. IF such was true which I doubt. I doubt any writer is having someone else dictate the path his or her book will take. This thread is just getting off the wall. All MIke and RCD and I are saying is that we agree with the jury. Then it gets twisted. Like we are not permitted to think for ourselves and have an opinion. And calling Mike Hogan "Mikey" is so juvenile.

Dawn.

Dawn, I certainly appreciate your support and your willingness to participate in this thread. .....

And a thread like this, started by Mr.Colby deliberately, only brings more attention to those out there contributing in any way they can, in putting the serious researchers down and hopefully in heaping more ridicule on them by the media sharks...b

I don't think so this wasn't even from a JFK forum and the poster seems to be mentally ill. So does making posts lightning this, as Michael Hogan and Tom Scully did, not also "[put] the serious researchers down"? What really makes the research community and the ones here look bad is one of the moderators here defending the starter of that thread as Tom Scully did here. That post mysteriously disappeared, so either Tom tried to erase his tracks or another mod got rid of it because it was embarrassing and/or violated forum rules against personal attacks.

High functioning and extremely lucid for someone who "seems to be mentally ill," :

http://letsrollforum...3&postcount=525 ....at least compared to this "five star" group:

Customer Reviews

Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace

81 Reviews

Your poster who seems to be mentally ill is vulnerable to criticism about his "staged events" preoccupation, but I am persuaded that his detailed work in support of his preoccupation collides with and does much damage to the beliefs of a rather long list of individuals.

And who says mentally ill people can't be lucid at times? I didn't indicate I thought he or she suffered from an intellectual deficit.

Also, please visit this research article showing John Ogonowski, pilot of Flight 11 on 9/11 to be a total fraud: PROVEN FRAUD: Fl #11 - 1st Victim of 9/11: John Ogonowski - Fake Pics in 911 Memorial

The events in Dealey Plaza were a Psy-Op

The 'shots' and JFK's 'headwound' were simulated, the purpose was to create an immense MYTH in plain sight.

The interactions between the 6 people in the limo are probably the key to debunking the JFK 'assassination'- hoax.

Here are 2 of the many visible interesting interactions:

The above is NOT a spoof from the Onion or similar source, it is the begining of the OP of a thread on a forum which attracks the most deranged CT's I've ever seen. Apparently the author really believes what s/he wrote. Click the link below for more if you must:

http://letsrollforum...3127.html?amp;

I am somewhat acquainted with Phil Jahan, who runs that forum. First of all, his 9-11 stuff is amazing; and the research these people have done. I'm in there as "Sardonicus."

Regarding the Kennedy Assassination -- it was the worst site I've ever come across. They think Jackie shot her husband from beneath his chin in Dealey Plaza. And Mrs. Connally helped Jackie by passing her a vial with fake blood in it to spill all over herself. They got this from the Zapruder film. To me it's an embarrassment. Especially since the 9-11 stuff is terrific. All 4 flights landed in Cleveland Airport. These people were herded in a NASA building and another building on the opposite side of the airport. These were the passengers on all 4 flights. They were told there was a bomb scare. These people have never been seen again. They comprised millionnaires, people who worked for Disney and other graphic people involved in the fakery. One, either they died in an unwanted plane that flew by remote over the Atlantic and which plummeted to the water and everyone drowned. I bet it's possible to find that plane in the Atlantic.

Or else the people underwent plastic surgery and in some kind of witness protection life, involving the good things one could wish for: a new life.

Barbara Olson's identity was researched and her resume doesn't seem possible. She is the 3rd wife of Ted Olson, who got Bush into the white house, winning the trial between Bush and Al Gore. How did his first 2 wives die? Watch him on Larry King -- if available -- he can't work up a tear. Phony.

So this is a good 9-11 forum. Amazing.

Kathy C

Bernice, I don't think Colby wanted us to be ridiculed. It's a Kennedy Assassination site and it's terrible. Phil Jayhan also believes the Assassination was faked. When I wanted to talk about it, he declined because he wanted to focus on 9-11.

Kathy C

Also, please visit this research article showing John Ogonowski, pilot of Flight 11 on 9/11 to be a total fraud: PROVEN FRAUD: Fl #11 - 1st Victim of 9/11: John Ogonowski - Fake Pics in 911 Memorial

The events in Dealey Plaza were a Psy-Op

The 'shots' and JFK's 'headwound' were simulated, the purpose was to create an immense MYTH in plain sight.

The interactions between the 6 people in the limo are probably the key to debunking the JFK 'assassination'- hoax.

Here are 2 of the many visible interesting interactions:

The above is NOT a spoof from the Onion or similar source, it is the begining of the OP of a thread on a forum which attracks the most deranged CT's I've ever seen. Apparently the author really believes what s/he wrote. Click the link below for more if you must:

http://letsrollforum...3127.html?amp;

I am somewhat acquainted with Phil Jahan, who runs that forum. First of all, his 9-11 stuff is amazing; and the research these people have done. I'm in there as "Sardonicus."

Regarding the Kennedy Assassination -- it was the worst site I've ever come across. They think Jackie shot her husband from beneath his chin in Dealey Plaza. And Mrs. Connally helped Jackie by passing her a vial with fake blood in it to spill all over herself. They got this from the Zapruder film. To me it's an embarrassment. Especially since the 9-11 stuff is terrific. All 4 flights landed in Cleveland Airport. These people were herded in a NASA building and another building on the opposite side of the airport. These were the passengers on all 4 flights. They were told there was a bomb scare. These people have never been seen again. They comprised millionnaires, people who worked for Disney and other graphic people involved in the fakery. One, either they died in an unwanted plane that flew by remote over the Atlantic and which plummeted to the water and everyone drowned. I bet it's possible to find that plane in the Atlantic.

Or else the people underwent plastic surgery and in some kind of witness protection life, involving the good things one could wish for: a new life.

Barbara Olson's identity was researched and her resume doesn't seem possible. She is the 3rd wife of Ted Olson, who got Bush into the white house, winning the trial between Bush and Al Gore. How did his first 2 wives die? Watch him on Larry King -- if available -- he can't work up a tear. Phony.

So this is a good 9-11 forum. Amazing.

Kathy C

Let's Roll is one of the most (if not the most) loony tunes of 9/11 truther forums. They believe there were no plane crashes and all the victims on the planes were fictional. Jayhan kicked out a member because he said he did not believe that flight 11 pilot John Ogonowski was a fake person.

Edited by Len Colby

• 1 month later...
Guest Tom Scully

http://letsrollforum...3&postcount=525 ....at least compared to this "five star" group:

Customer Reviews

81 Reviews

I do not think it is possible to overemphasize that "the community" is being drawn into the gravitational pull and then extinguished by

the dark stars. This thread of yours, Len, is a look a, "hey look over there!!!" while things like these are happening at the expense of the credibility of those who should be conserving and defending all that they have (had).

http://educationforu...=0

"MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura has lent his high-profile support to an author who says she has proof Lee Harvey Oswald didn’t assassinate President John Kennedy......Ventura joined Baker who claims to have been Lee Harvey Oswald’s former girlfriend, and who has written a book to prove Oswald didn’t kill JFK. She says she was Oswald’s 19-year-old lover in the summer of 1963 and spoke to him just before the killing...."

Baker and Ventura say the government is withholding documents that would reveal the purported truth about the assassination...."

http://www.amazon.co...Mx1COL7D3TK6WFD

In reply to your post on Aug 19, 2012 3:48:17 PM PDT

Posted Douglas says:

Doug Horne

Web Page: insidethearrb

".... Are you a third party surrogate (or a direct employee) working for the USG whose mission here is to attempt to discredit the confession of a hit-man? The readers of your book review here will not have forgotten that William L. Mitchell (or someone identifying himself as this person) confessed to author Leo Damore---William L. Mitchell himself told Damore that he was Mary Meyer's murderer. This event is well-documented in Janney's book.

Your attempt to suggest otherwise, via your citations, conveniently ignores this vital fact. Peter Janney has not identified Mitchell as Meyer's murderer "because Mitchell could not be found," as you claim; rather, he has identified Mitchell as Meyer's murderer because Mitchell confessed this to Damore. All the citations in the world will not erase this fact.

Your citations seem to me like the kind of detailed biographical information that would be maintained by the same "outfit" that would have maintained Mitchell's operational file at the Agency. Who the hell else would know these things? What ordinary reader would have the ability to look up and find the citations you so conveniently found?

If the William L. Mitchell you cite did not kill Mary Meyer in 1964, then perhaps his identity was highjacked---stolen---circa 1964, by the covert operations ("wet") arm of the Agency---and used by the hitman...."

http://radiofetzer.b...lph-cinque.html

Peter Janney to Jim Fetzer on 21 November, 2012 :

http://letsrollforum...-t23127p55.html

Posted by Culto - Yesterday , 05:57 AM

CONCLUSION

The "William Mitchell" approached by Peter Janney in California on August 27, 2012 is not the same "William Mitchell" who contacted Leo Damore and claimed he shot Mary. For their names, residences and ages don't match.

But it doesn't stop here. Peter Janney himself is the author of about all sourcing used in this post. He could have figured out these identity discrepancies by himself. He must know that the person he allegedly met in California in August can't possibly be the person who claimed he witnessed Mary and a young African American man on the towpath.

So why did Peter Janney chose to include this staged "Mitchell meeting" during this Fetzer interview?

It's because Peter Janney has become desperate. His entire "Mitchell shot Mary" scenario, the core of his beloved book, has been completely destroyed within a few weeks after Mary's Mosaic was published. Including here in this thread.

Peter is now desperate to create distractions away from his own crappy, silly "CIA did it" towpath murder scenario. .....

Dave Fryett ..... November 28, 2012 2:16 PM

".....One more thing, kudos to Jim for calling out di Eugenio. Anybody who gets too close to the truth [Russ Baker, Janney et alia] gets ripped ferociously by that @#$%^^&*! There is no dispute that the truther community is well infiltrated by agents of the state, the trick is which ones...."

Exactly Bernice.

Yep! Great observation, Beans.

Guest Tom Scully

Greg, I could not agree with you less. The "community" has gone mad.

http://www.amazon.co...e=&nodeID=&tag=

Magnificent--and courageous, too!, April 2, 2012

By

David W. Mantik (Rancho Mirage, CA) - See all my reviews

(REAL NAME)

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace (Hardcover) ....

...and, when Peter Janney was buying a plane ticket to fly to California to "confront" on 27 August, a new "CIA assassin" of

Mary Meyer, David Mantik was making the statements he made in this 22 August interview, based on his acceptance of

the presentation in Janney's book Mary's Mosaic, of an CIA assassin that couldn't be located, who would be 93 years old today,according to Janney in his book.:

http://radiofetzer.b...-mantik-md.html

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

David W. Mantik, M.D., Ph.D.

MARY'S MOSAIC, the JFK X-rays and more

Posted by Total at 10:17 PM

The bitter irony is that the person who caused Len to author this scornful thread has done much more than most to demonstrate that

there are almost no serious researchers in "the community," at least as far as doing what it takes to maintain a healthy dose

of skepticism for the purpose of avoiding the dismissiveness of Len, Bernice, and yourself, among others.

What has happened with Mary's Mosaic, the foreword being authored by Dick Russell, and the almost unquestioning praise

lavished by so many of "the community" should be a wake up call. No one can say that Jim and Lisa did not provide an

excuse for the skepticism that never developed. The problem with the perceptions and attitudes of those who believe they

are the serious ones of "the community" and that "those people" are the ones who diminish the reputations of "the community"

is that they do not always get it right and they concern themselves more about how "the community" appears to corporate media

gatekeepers than they do about maintaining a healthy dose of skepticism, oh yeah, I almost forgot, and about making a buck

off of their own research and analysis.

Edited by Tom Scully

Colby, you think you got me but you haven't. Several times I posted that I was a member of that group. But make one thing clear: their Kennedy Assassination forum is horrible. I said it over there and I'm saying it here. I was trying to find out what the thought was about Kennedy's death. They had a theory that the shooters "let him live." Also, Jackie killed him with a small gun under his chin. When I hear conspiracy theories, some of them are strange. All I got out of them is that the Assassination was a hoax. But why, how? I never learned. They are the stupidest people around. But their 9/11 research is amazing. And I've said that before.

I'm not ashamed of being on their forum. Somehow, Colby, you didn't see the other posts I made over there.

This was an attempt to "disgrace" me. . One of the threads here said Oswald had an I.Q. of approx. 118. My I.Q., buster, is 146.

Nighty night.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathy Beckett

Colby, you think you got me but you haven't. Several times I posted that I was a member of that group. But make one thing clear: their Kennedy Assassination forum is horrible. I said it over there and I'm saying it here. I was trying to find out what the thought was about Kennedy's death. They had a theory that the shooters "let him live." Also, Jackie killed him with a small gun under his chin. When I hear conspiracy theories, some of them are strange. All I got out of them is that the Assassination was a hoax. But why, how? I never learned. They are the stupidest people around. But their 9/11 research is amazing. And I've said that before.

I'm not ashamed of being on their forum. Somehow, Colby, you didn't see the other posts I made over there.

This was an attempt to "disgrace" me. One of the threads here said Oswald had an I.Q. of approx. 118. My I.Q., buster, is 146.

Nighty night.

Kathy C

My post was directed at the forum do you, everything on it, not just the JFK stuff is beyond insane. Your obscene response was not called for.

Edited by Kathy Beckett