The Education Forum

The Gary Mack Imposter On The Board

After a few inane and not very bright PM's regarding my Bill OREALLY post, it has become blatantly obvious that "Gary Mack" is an imposter.

He seems to be unable to read a post with any understanding and then ask a question on the board.

instead he seems like a PM xxxxx.

This to me seems to be inconsistent with someone who holds a paying job anywhere, let alone the TSB...

If anyone has had any experience with this "fellow" please post..I'd be interested to hear what you have to say.

After a few inane and not very bright PM's regarding my Bill OREALLY post, it has become blatantly obvious that "Gary Mack" is an imposter.

He seems to be unable to read a post with any understanding and then ask a question on the board.

instead he seems like a PM xxxxx.

This to me seems to be inconsistent with someone who holds a paying job anywhere, let alone the TSB...

If anyone has had any experience with this "fellow" please post..I'd be interested to hear what you have to say.

Gary Mack is a long-time member of the forum, and has sent e-mails to many of its members over the years. It is undoubtedly Gary, as many of his emails have contained information only Gary would know. He doesn't post online, however, for professional, and presumably personal, reasons.

If you prefer he not send you emails, just ask him to stop, and I'm sure he will oblige.