The Education Forum

911 Deep background Simulations

Steven Gaal

So you cut and pasted 200 words then highlighted one link because you only wanted us to look at that link? It would have been easier, more concise and clearer just have posted the link. This is all moot though because that link is not any more relevant than the rest, Gladio and its supposed relation to 9/11 was another thread. // end Colby

====================

To the well read 'truther' GLADIO is the historical basis for starting to think 911 an inside FALSE FLAG event.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you cut and pasted 200 words then highlighted one link because you only wanted us to look at that link? It would have been easier, more concise and clearer just have posted the link. This is all moot though because that link is not any more relevant than the rest, Gladio and its supposed relation to 9/11 was another thread. // end Colby

====================

To the well read 'truther' GLADIO is the historical basis for starting to think 911 an inside FALSE FLAG event.

To be quite frank your eccentric posting style (also noted by others) leads me to wonder if you ever suffer some sort of severe head injury. What part of "Gladio and its supposed relation to 9/11 was another thread" did you fail to comprehend? This thread is about "911 Deep background Simulations" the thread about Gladio and 9/11 is linked below.

http://educationforu...showtopic=19487

PS: "inside FALSE FLAG event" is redundant.

Edited by Len Colby

What part of "Gladio and its supposed relation to 9/11 was another thread" did you fail to comprehend? This thread is about "911 Deep background Simulations" the thread about Gladio and 9/11 is linked below. // END COLBY

====================================================================

NO, NO I WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS THREAD.

Historical Basis for 911 TRUTH in Video

NATO/CIA/MI6 KILL HUNDREDS TO CHANGE POLITICAL OPINION in Operation Gladio ----- just like what is called the Secret Team in DOD/NSA/CIA did 911 to CHANGE POLITICAL OPINION for a proactive militant foreign policy of the Western powers against the world.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19249&hl=gladio

#########################

###########0o0###########

SO Col. Marr worked for CIA PHOENIX AIR.

911 BLOGGER

This is the best work in your

This is the best work in your "airdefense"-series of articles! A lot of new information. Thank you.

As shoestring, I would like to add an information regarding Col. Marr, "Phoenix air" at Venice Airport:

According to Marrs interview with the 9/11 Commission ...

"Shortly thereafter he separated from active duty, and was hired on Phoenix Air, a defense contractor. He was captain for Lear 35s and 36s. Marr worked full-time with Phoenix for about twenty months." (source)

... and in jets of Phoenix Air were sitting three Al-Qaida pilots, learning how to fly?

"The company "Phoenix air" provides a complex spectrum of military services - for example service for "electronical warfare." (source) According to the 911 commission, when Col. Marr returned from Phoenix air to the military, he went directly to NEADS ...

"The CVX position opened at NEADS, and Commander Scott recruited Marr. Marr built exercises (...), but was not involved in crew exercises. (...) From the CVX position Marr became Vice Commander for the base." (source)

It is known, that the operational floor at NEADS were trying unsuccessfully to identify Flight 11 in their radar screens (source) and were irritated by simulated, exercise inputs present in their radar screens during the 911-attacks (source).

The sources can be found here:

Interesting background information of former NEADS-chief Col. Marr

http://911blogger.co...-information...

Comment:

With all these information, it is hard to imagine, that Atta and the other 2 pilots studied flying at Venice just by chance. In Hopsickers book stands, that Attas US-girlfriend once saw a lot of different identification card in different languages in Attas wallet. Perhaps Atte and the other two pilots were double-agents? No idea, but something stinks terrible here.

Edited by Steven Gaal

What part of "Gladio and its supposed relation to 9/11 was another thread" did you fail to comprehend? This thread is about "911 Deep background Simulations" the thread about Gladio and 9/11 is linked below. // END COLBY

====================================================================

NO, NO I WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS THREAD.

Historical Basis for 911 TRUTH in Video

NATO/CIA/MI6 KILL HUNDREDS TO CHANGE POLITICAL OPINION in Operation Gladio ----- just like what is called the Secret Team in DOD/NSA/CIA did 911 to CHANGE POLITICAL OPINION for a proactive militant foreign policy of the Western powers against the world.

http://educationforu...19249&hl=gladio

#########################

Huh? It's comments like those that make wonder about you, whichever other thread you were "thinking about" your post didn't belong in this one.

SO Col. Marr worked for CIA PHOENIX AIR.

911 BLOGGER

This is the best work in your

This is the best work in your "airdefense"-series of articles! A lot of new information. Thank you.

As shoestring, I would like to add an information regarding Col. Marr, "Phoenix air" at Venice Airport:

According to Marrs interview with the 9/11 Commission ...

"Shortly thereafter he separated from active duty, and was hired on Phoenix Air, a defense contractor. He was captain for Lear 35s and 36s. Marr worked full-time with Phoenix for about twenty months." (source)

... and in jets of Phoenix Air were sitting three Al-Qaida pilots, learning how to fly?

"The company "Phoenix air" provides a complex spectrum of military services - for example service for "electronical warfare." (source) According to the 911 commission, when Col. Marr returned from Phoenix air to the military, he went directly to NEADS ...

"The CVX position opened at NEADS, and Commander Scott recruited Marr. Marr built exercises (...), but was not involved in crew exercises. (...) From the CVX position Marr became Vice Commander for the base." (source)

It is known, that the operational floor at NEADS were trying unsuccessfully to identify Flight 11 in their radar screens (source) and were irritated by simulated, exercise inputs present in their radar screens during the 911-attacks (source).

The sources can be found here:

Interesting background information of former NEADS-chief Col. Marr

http://911blogger.co...-information...

Comment:

With all these information, it is hard to imagine, that Atta and the other 2 pilots studied flying at Venice just by chance. In Hopsickers book stands, that Attas US-girlfriend once saw a lot of different identification card in different languages in Attas wallet. Perhaps Atte and the other two pilots were double-agents? No idea, but something stinks terrible here.

You're sending us in circles once again, this was already posted to this thread, I never disputed that Marr worked for Phoenix, what you've yet to provide is evidence of ties between it and Huffman Aviation.

Edited by Len Colby

• GOLLY , Express Air Spooky Brady in business with Hilliard.

How do you say it ?

Coincidence ??

Does anyone know that Union Label Song from the 1970s TV ??

Look for that spooky label ,when your looking for that covert OP

Remember someone is plotting against you

You know that spooky,spooky label

means the 911 false flag !! was made in the good old USA !!!!!!!!!!###############o0o##################

[PDF]

Application for Waiver of 45-Day Advance Filing - Daily Airline Filingswww.airlineinfo.com/Sites/DailyAirline/web-content/.../871.pdfYou +1'd this publicly. Undo

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View

3 In addition to the Page, Arizona essential air service contract, Sunrise has also ..... to Express Air, Inc, which will thereafter operate the Sunrise Tour Business.

• #############################
    [PDF]
    Application for Waiver of 45-Day Advance Filing - Daily Airline Filingswww.airlineinfo.com/Sites/DailyAirline/web-content/.../871.pdfYou +1'd this publicly. Undo
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
    QUARLES & BRADY STREICH LANG LLP ... to Wallace J. Hilliard in exchange for a payment in the amount of $750,000, which will also be used ..... be transferred to Express Air, Inc, which will thereafter operate the Sunrise Tour Business.
  • ####################################################
  • Good honest USA workers // SOLD OUT BY MANIPULATIVE ELITES // 911 = USA SOLD OUT BY MANIPULATIVE ELITES

Edited by Steven Gaal

There is an intelligence milieu surrounding Brady,thus you have Brady // (via Hilliard ) // connection to

911 inside job. I have reached my ,my .........

I've not seen any evidence that Gen. Morris J. Brady had any ties to intel. during his career, he was an aviator and troop commander. But this is largely irrelevant because there are no references to him, Michael Brady, Express Air or Phoenix Air in the cited document, the closest 'hits' are to a few references Phoenix, AZ and a law firm named QUARLES & BRADY STREICH LANG LLP. It turns out there was a proposal that Hilliard buy the shares of bankrupt Utah/Arizona based Sunrise Airlines pending FAA approval of it resuming some of it routes. This document was the formal request to the FAA, there is no indication if the agency gave its thumbs up let alone that the deal went through. The whole point was to keep the airline functioning on the other side of the country.

I don't know where Google got “be transferred to Express Air, Inc, which will thereafter operate the Sunrise Tour Business” it is NOT in the document, it probably came from a now offline page that linked to the document. So perhaps in a separate proposal Express Air also offered to buy part of Sunrise (just the tour business) one problem is the are a few companies by that name and reviewing this thread I'd saw no evidence tying MICHAEL (Mike) or Morris Brady to any of them, all that Hopsmoker provided was an article indicating that Mike owned or operated companies named Phoenix Airline Service, Republican Express, and Eastern Metro Express. Mike Brady is based out of Atlanta while Hopsucker says Express Air was based out of Page, Arizona. Codstroker claimed that Mike Brady was Gen. Brady's son but provided no evidence that was the case. But let's assume that he was right then Hillard sought to buy a failing airline than the SON of General (who served alongside Singlaub for less than a year in the 1970s) also sought to buy part of.

FAA document: https://docs.google....RwXrllgFrq0s9dw

So ya know ya got? Ask the Fugs!

Edited by Len Colby

1. DAD BRADY IN CONTACT WITH SECRET TEAM MEMBER SINGLAUB
  2. PHOENIX AIR ALREADY ESTABLISHED AS CIA SPOOK

3. Pinnacle Airlines was incorporated in Georgia in early 1985 as Express Airlines I, Inc. The Roman numeral "I" in the company's name indicated plans to build a family of regional feeders under parent company Phoenix Airline Services, Inc. It was led by Atlanta entrepreneur Michael J. Brady, who had formerly been head of Eastern Metro Express, a feeder for Eastern Airlines, and had formed another regional airline, Southeastern Airlines (later part of Atlantic Southeast Airlines). He also helped launch a local fighter aircraft adventure business called Sky Warriors.
    Express I soon landed a contract to supply feeder traffic to Republic Airlines and by June 1 was flying as Republic Express. The company's original fleet consisted of three 19-seat British Aerospace Jetstream 3100s, which connected Memphis with three destinations: Columbus and Greenville, Mississippi, and Monroe, Louisiana. By December 1985, it had a dozen turboprops, including two 33-seat Saab 340s, flying to ten cities. It also started flying out of Minneapolis-St. Paul during the month.
    Read more: http://www.reference...l#ixzz2KahSSU1f

4. SON MIKE BRADY DOING BUSINESS WITH HILLIARD

########################################################

To make a PUN and point 'the' Pinnacle of rock & roll (before the corporations infected it)

LEON RUSSELL

"Jumpin' Jack Flash / Young Blood"

I was born in a crossfire hurricane

And I howled at my mama in the driving rain

But it's alright now in fact it's a gas

And it's alright, hey

I'm Jumping Jack Flash it's a gas gas gas

I was raised by a toothless bearded hag

I was schooled with a strap right across my back

And it's alright, hey

And it's alright

[...]

It's alright now in fact it's a gas

But it's alright now, but it's alright now

But it's alright

Well, you know that I love my woman

But just sometimes she just don't treat me right

Yeah, I woke up this morning and I looked her in the eye

She said sweet daddy, you got what I want

But you ain't givin' it to me

Oh, and it hurt me deep down into my soul

And I had [...] out of the door

I was [..] my heart [...]

Gonna ever see my baby no more

I went a-walkin' down the street

And I was ashamed to look at anyoone I meet

Ooh, [..] and there she was standing

Leaning up against a lamp post

(Well, tell it, tell it)

[Youngblood - 4:35]

I saw her standing on the corner

A yellow ribbon in her hair

All night long my heart was shudder

Look at there, look at there

You're the one, look at there

Youngblood, youngblood, youngblood

Woo, I can't get you out of my mind

And I couldn't sleep, I went on crying

And I saw the risin' of the sun

All night long my heart was crying

You're the one, you're the one

Well, I can't get you out of my mind

[...] she looked so tough

I had to follow her all the way home

And when we were there

I met her dad, he said:

You'd better leave my daughter alone

And I couldn't sleep, I went on crying

And I saw the risin' of the sun

All night long my heart was crying

You are the one, you're the one

Woo, I can't get enough of your love

(Youngblood)

Woo, you're breaking my heart in two

(Youngblood, youngblood, youngblood)

[Youngblood end - 7:08]

Ooh, and I looked at that 19 year old girl

Right in the eye.

And I said you look so sweet to me darlin'

But there's one thing I got to tell you.

You know, I've got me a fine old lady

Lying back there in that bedroom at home

And I think I got to get hack to her.

Ooh, you ain't interested in my, she said.

[...] walkin' home down the street, back to my pet

And I crawled and I snugged and I crawled back in the bedroom

My baby looked at me with her great big blue bedroom eyes

And she said:

Wooh, dad where have you been all night long?

Yet I know I told you to get away from me

I told you to leave me alone

Wooh, but I had a chain in your heart

And I've been needin' you all night long

[...] needin' the good thing

I ain't had none of the good thing

Yeah and I looked at my baby and I said

Baby, I said, what is it that I've got that you want, yeah?

She looked at me and she said, real slow, real soft, real sweet

She said this right here:

Yeah, it's alright now, in fact it's a gas

Well, it's alright now, in fact it's a gas

But, it's alright now, in fact it's a gas

It's alright, it's alright now

Yeah, now ev'rybody's got a young lady at home that they love

But sometimes the things, they just don't go right

But I want to tell you one thing, and it's for sure

You treat your woman like you treat yourself

Ev'rything is gonna be alright

Yeah it's gonna be alright now.

Edited by Steven Gaal

1. DAD BRADY IN CONTACT WITH SECRET TEAM MEMBER SINGLAUB
  2. PHOENIX AIR ALREADY ESTABLISHED AS CIA SPOOK

3. Pinnacle Airlines was incorporated in Georgia in early 1985 as Express Airlines I, Inc. The Roman numeral "I" in the company's name indicated plans to build a family of regional feeders under parent company Phoenix Airline Services, Inc. It was led by Atlanta entrepreneur Michael J. Brady, who had formerly been head of Eastern Metro Express, a feeder for Eastern Airlines, and had formed another regional airline, Southeastern Airlines (later part of Atlantic Southeast Airlines). He also helped launch a local fighter aircraft adventure business called Sky Warriors.
    Express I soon landed a contract to supply feeder traffic to Republic Airlines and by June 1 was flying as Republic Express. The company's original fleet consisted of three 19-seat British Aerospace Jetstream 3100s, which connected Memphis with three destinations: Columbus and Greenville, Mississippi, and Monroe, Louisiana. By December 1985, it had a dozen turboprops, including two 33-seat Saab 340s, flying to ten cities. It also started flying out of Minneapolis-St. Paul during the month.
    Read more: http://www.reference...l#ixzz2KahSSU1f

4. SON MIKE BRADY DOING BUSINESS WITH HILLIARD

I'm sure you sincerely believe claims 1,2 & 4 but you've failed to provide any evidence in support of them. I have no idea what you think the article excerpt proves.

PHOENIX AIR = BRADY = CIA = HILLIARD = 911

Appellee Metro Airlines, Inc., is a holding company which owns the stock of several "commuter-feeder" airlines. Such airlines typically provide connecting flights between a major regional airport "hub" and smaller localities in the region, operating under a "service agreement" with a large trunk carrier whereby the commuter-feeder airline identifies itself with the larger carrier and coordinates its operations with those of the larger carrier at the major airport hub. One of the commuter-feeder airlines owned by Metro Airlines is appellee Metro Express, Inc., which operates out of Atlanta under a service agreement with Eastern Airlines. Appellants Michael J. Brady, John E. Molis, and Charles A. Miller are former officers and employees of Metro Express who left that company during its first year of operation to start a commuter-feeder airline based in Memphis, Tennessee, under a service agreement with Republic (now Northwest) Airlines. This new airline was incorporated as Express Airlines I, Inc., but has operated under the trade name, "Airlink," the name by which it will hereafter be referred to in this opinion. Airlink is in turn owned by appellant Phoenix Airline Services, Inc., approximately 95 to 98 percent of the stock of which is owned by appellant Brady.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ev'rything is gonna be alright = GOLDEN RULE === FUGS = nihilism

Yeah it's gonna be alright now. = HOPE === despair ( FUGS lyrics nothing,nothing)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PREVIOUSLY POSTED THIS THREAD

Phoenix Air ?????????????????

Aircraft Linked to CIA Extraordinary Rendition Flights

Below is a comprehensive list of planes that are suspected of being in use by the CIA for extraordinary rendition. If you have further information about these planes or can identify other planes used for rendition please contact us at shannonwatch@gmail.com.

Entries in bold have landed at Shannon.

http://www.shannonwa...ndition-flights

Edited by Steven Gaal

PHOENIX AIR = BRADY = CIA = HILLIARD = 911

Appellee Metro Airlines, Inc., is a holding company which owns the stock of several "commuter-feeder" airlines. Such airlines typically provide connecting flights between a major regional airport "hub" and smaller localities in the region, operating under a "service agreement" with a large trunk carrier whereby the commuter-feeder airline identifies itself with the larger carrier and coordinates its operations with those of the larger carrier at the major airport hub. One of the commuter-feeder airlines owned by Metro Airlines is appellee Metro Express, Inc., which operates out of Atlanta under a service agreement with Eastern Airlines. Appellants Michael J. Brady, John E. Molis, and Charles A. Miller are former officers and employees of Metro Express who left that company during its first year of operation to start a commuter-feeder airline based in Memphis, Tennessee, under a service agreement with Republic (now Northwest) Airlines. This new airline was incorporated as Express Airlines I, Inc., but has operated under the trade name, "Airlink," the name by which it will hereafter be referred to in this opinion. Airlink is in turn owned by appellant Phoenix Airline Services, Inc., approximately 95 to 98 percent of the stock of which is owned by appellant Brady.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ev'rything is gonna be alright = GOLDEN RULE === FUGS = nihilism

Yeah it's gonna be alright now. = HOPE === despair ( FUGS lyrics nothing,nothing)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PREVIOUSLY POSTED THIS THREAD

Phoenix Air ?????????????????

Aircraft Linked to CIA Extraordinary Rendition Flights

Below is a comprehensive list of planes that are suspected of being in use by the CIA for extraordinary rendition. If you have further information about these planes or can identify other planes used for rendition please contact us at shannonwatch@gmail.com.

Entries in bold have landed at Shannon.

http://www.shannonwa...ndition-flights

Yes Brady owns Phoenix, and ShannonWatch claims some planes owned the company were involved in “suspected” rendition flights. The problem is SW is an anonymously run website and it provided no evidence or specifics, nor are we told the basis for their suspicions. The header of the list reads (emphasis added), “Below is a comprehensive list of planes that are SUSPECTED of being in use by the CIA for extraordinary rendition. If you have further information about these planes or can identify other planes used for rendition please contact us at shannonwatch@gmail.com.” The last sentence suggests they get some of their info by e-mail from parties unknown.

But even if their info is correct Phoenix is also a charter company the planes could have been leased to a CIA front. They also work with the DoD, the planes could have been lent by the Pentagon to the Agency. Another problem is that the rendition program only began in earnest after 9/11 so at best this evidence of an association between Phoenix and the CIA years AFTER the attacks.

But the biggest hurdle for you to clear is that you've yet to post evidence of an association between Hillard and Phoenix or Brady.

THIS FORUM HAS A RESEARCHER I HAVENT SEEN IN YEARS THE GREAT

blackjade. (SEE LINK BELOW FOR CONFIRMATIONS OF ASSERTIONS BELOW )

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

World News and Views

http://www.the-boond...6&mr=1&start=50

===================================================================================

The Venice airport— where Mohamed Atta's hijackers made their base in the U.S. – has been home to spooks and spies for at least a generation.

And according to rental car company owner Brad Warrick, who rented Atta and Marwan three separate cars in August and September 2001, Mohamed Atta somehow found it necessary to return to Venice Florida home of Hilliard's aviation facility on three separate occasions during the last six weeks of his life.

And Wally Hilliard owned jets that flew at least 39 weekly flights into Orlando carrying drugs.

The National Commission on Terrorism, it seems safe to say, did not leap at the chance to explore any of these “discrepancies.”

For more than six years, we’ve been reporting facts more or less like these, about the people who surrounded Mohamed Atta in Florida. But their real import to our understanding of what happened on Sept 11 2001—what the words really mean — leaves us, even today, almost speechless.

COMMENTS:

The background information and ties to the CIA and/or other US intelligence agencies of Huffman Aviation, Wally Hilliard, and Mohamed Atta are on this thread: Big Safari, the Kennedy Assassination, & the war for control of the Venice Airport. Note that Wallace Hilliard and two BCCI investors, Iran-Contra arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi and Saudi intelligence director Kamal Adham, "bought Huffman Aviation in 1999 and hired Rudi Dekkers to run it."

In this post, Re: After 2 Years, a Sign of a 9/11 Suspect, I provided more details on Atta's Hamburg connection to the CIA's druglord Afghan Gulbuddin Hekmatyar through Mohamed Heidar Zammar, who the CIA conveniently "renditioned" to Syria to shut him up, knowing that Muslim Brotherhood membership is a capital offense in Syria. When THE CIA AND HEROIN FINANCED THE MUJAHEDEEN, who fought the Soviet army and the Soviet-backed regime in Afghanistan, the CIA and their Saudi allies laundered the cash for Hekmatyar and other mujahideen through the BCCI. It turns out that Zammar had traveled to Pakistan and Afghanistan on a German passport for jihad camp training in 1991. Then Zammar "fought alongside Hekmatyar's troops against the communist Afghan regime." In this timeframe, in 1991, "military investigators had been detailed to Hamburg Germany, tracking what one military investigator who was there told us were 'Al Qaeda heroin flows' from Afghanistan to the West." It would sure be interesting to know who arranged for Atta's flight training at Huffman Aviation in Venice, FL. THE 9.11 HEROIN CONNECTION: The Biggest Censored Story of the 21st Century:

"Just three weeks after Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi arrived on July 3, 2000 to attend the flight school at Huffman Aviation in Venice, FL., the owner of the flight school, Wallace J. Hilliard, had his Learjet surrounded by DEA agents with submachine guns on the runway of Orlando Executive Airport.

Agents found 43 pounds of heroin, arrested everyone onboard, and confiscated the plane.

Any honest prosecutor in the country would have instantly linked the huge heroin haul discovered on the flight school owner’s plane to Mohamed Atta’s arrival at his flight school, and understood that he was looking into the heart of a continuing criminal conspiracy.

Before 9/11, someone with big clout in the Bush Administration was buying heroin from Osama bin Laden."

"Any honest prosecutor," who was willing to risk losing his job, could have started with Atta's mentor, Zammar, in Hamburg. The CIA and their German counterparts did not “rendition” Zammar to Syria until after 9-11. Another clue was Atta's Kosovo connections. Their friends in Hamburg confirmed that Mohammed Atta, Ramzi Binalshibh, Marwan al-Shehhi "wanted to go to Chechnya and then Kosovo, only landing in a Qaeda camp in Afghanistan as a third choice." The War On Terrorism Skipped The KLA, as well as Huffman Aviation. In 1998, "the U.S. State Department listed the KLA as a terrorist organization financing its operations with money from the international heroin trade and funds supplied from Islamic countries and individuals, including Osama bin Laden."

"Wallace J. Hilliard’s Huffman Aviation was teaching a still-unidentified number of suspected terrorists, including many, like Souheil Seddik, who remain unknown to the general public"? They sure have kept this one quiet. Other than Daniel Hopsicker's website, the only Google source that I could find under "Souheil Seddik" is this article dated Oct. 18, 2001 from The Hindu: Kerala airports alerted on terrorists:

"The Thiruvananthapuram, Cochin and Kozhikode airports in Kerala which operate international flights have been alerted by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security's (BCAS) Chennai zonal office to maintain a tight vigil on the arrival, transit or departure of at least 27 internationally wanted suspected terrorists.

A list containing 27 names and marked 'sensitive security document' has been sent to the three airports. Copies of the same have in turn been handed over to the Emigration and Immigration counters and other travel agents based at these airports.

The authorities of the three airports have been asked to detain and contact the competent authorities immediately in case they come across anyone tallying with the description in the list.

The fact that the addresses of most of those in the list is shown as the Verdo Beach area of Florida in the U.S. reveals that they are wanted in connection with the September 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S.

There were others who were residing in Washington, Milwaukee in Wisconsin, North Carolina and at Phoenix in Arizona in the United States.The list also contains the name of one person who resided at Hamburg in Germany.

While most of them are basically from West Asia, the list also shows the name of a Pakistani, Afghan, Egyptian, German and U.S. national. All of them have vanished from their addresses in the U.S. since the September 11 attacks...."

"Souheil Seddik" is listed as one of the "27." The one, "who resided at Hamburg in Germany," is "a Syrian national Mamoun Darkazani." Darkazanli was a Bin Laden financier for Atta's Hamburg group. He "allegedly traveled to Kosovo in late 2000 on an al Qaeda mission."

"The Rev Moon was Jerry Falwell’s biggest financial backer. And Wally Hilliard lent Falwell a million dollars Falwell never felt the need to repay"? More info is here: THE SECRET HISTORY OF JERRY FALWELL: Televangelist Links to Terror Flight School in Florida

"'Dekkers, along with partner Wally Hilliard, operates several air charter companies in Florida, including the Venice-based Huffman Aviation,' reported the Sarasota Herald Tribune in February 2001"? This link takes us to a series of article on these "air charter companies," such as Florida Air:

"As one of Florida's top politicians, Katherine Harris doesn't have much time to do a lot of personal traveling.

But twice in the past month or so, the secretary of state -- who received national attention for her role in the November presidential election -- has taken the 75-minute plane ride from her current home in Tallahassee to her old stomping grounds in Sarasota. Her choice of airline? Florida Air, a start-up commuter airline based here, grasping to be an air-taxi for the entire state.

'She has taken the airline twice,' Harris spokesman Ben McKay said. 'She appreciates the convenience that Florida Air offers.'"

Then Florida Governor Jeb Bush not only used these Hilliard planes for travel:

"One would think a sitting Governor seems well-advised to steer well clear of anything to do with heroin trafficking. Yet Governor Jeb Bush honored Hilliard's operation––called at various times Florida Air, Sunrise Airlines and Discover Air––with a personal visit, even posing for photos with the "Discover Air family."

The company promptly commemorated the memorable event by posting pictures of the visit on their website.

Finally somebody in the Bush camp realized their lethal potential exposure, and the webpage was hastily taken off the Discover Air site."

George's brother Jeb may have others reasons for keeping good relations with the Hilliard & Dekkers Huffman Aviation. This allowed Jeb to monitor what was happening there:

"Increasing doubt still further is the circumstance under which the files of the two flight schools—which collectively may have trained dozens of terrorist pilots—were confiscated by the FBI, never to be seen or heard from again.

"They loaded two Ryder trucks (of Huffman Aviation and Venice Police Department documents) right outside that (police station) window," one Venice law enforcement official told us.

"And then they drove them right onto a C130 military cargo plane at Sarasota airport which flew out with Jeb Bush aboard. The FBI took all our files. Everything."

Anyone else, who did what Jeb Bush did with those files, would be investigated for obstruction of justice, after those 9-11 attacks killed about 3000 people.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

COMMENTS:

"An Oliver North for our times"? Oliver North's PR people were shrewd enough to create a wholesome "family values" image for him. In his Congressional testimony, Oliver North was questioned on how he could justify deals with underworld arms smuggler and “xxxx,” Manucher Ghorbanifar. North replied:

"We knew what the man was, but it was difficult to get other people involved in these kinds of activities. I mean, one can't go to Mother Teresa and ask her to go to Tehran."

When you cut through all of the spin jobs and rhetoric, Rudi Dekkers and Wallace Hilliard do have something in common with Oliver North, that is Adnan Khashoggi and Kamal Adham from the BCCI affair. Huffman Aviation became somewhat of a "joint venture" between Dekkers and Hilliard, who seemed to manage it together. in 1999, "Hilliard loaned Dekkers $1.7-million to buy Huffman Aviation at the airport in Venice." By 2003, Hilliard and Dekkers were fighting over the terms of various "loans" and other business transactions. Evidently Kamal Adham and Adnan Khashoggi were also shareholders in Huffman with Hilliard: Oryx Investments - Wallace Hilliard and the Lear Jet:

"In 1974 in Sharjah, United American Emirate, (1) Sheik Kamal Adham, director of Saudi intelligence, and Adnan Khashoggi started Oryx Investments, however the Sheik's bonds with Khashoggi and the CIA were forged decades earlier, with the incorporation of Barrick.

The company’s seed investors were Saudis with Agency ties, including Shiek Kamal Adham, Adnan Khashoggi, and Prince Nawaf bin Abdul Aziz (a major investor in Barrick, codenamed “Tumbleweed” by his CIA contacts). (2) By 1978, Adham was worth roughly $134 million. (3)

Together with Wallace Hilliard they bought Huffman Aviation in 1999 and hired Rudi Dekkers to run it......

In July of 2000 a Lear Jet (N351WB) was busted at the Orlando Executive Airport with over 43 lbs of heroin. It is funny that Jeb Bush also used the jet once for free of course (7). The plane was owned by Wallace J. Hilliard (6)

The Orlando Sentinel hailed the bust as "the largest seizure in Central Florida's history."....."

Then what is the Adham-Khashoggi connection to Oliver North? A Wolf in Sheikhs Clothing: Bush Business Deals with 9 Partners of bin Laden’s Banker:

"[sheikh Khalid bin Mahfouz's] Saudi National Commercial Bank was affiliated with the InterMaritime bank, whose president, Bruce Rappaport, was deeply implicated in the BCCI Affair. That was the 1992 scandal of the infamous Mahfouz-dominated Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) involving secret accounts for illegal arms sales to Iran. To accomplish that task secretly, Rappaport partnered with Oliver North, who was in charge of the National Security Council during the Reagan-Bush administration. The BCCI affair was documented in the 1992 Senate Kerry Committee report.

The Saudi BinLaden Group is partners with Mahfouz in the Saudi Investment Corporation (SICO). In turn, SICO was covertly involved in supporting the mujahideen in Afghanistan during the late 1980's, in connection with the BCCI-controlled National Bank of Oman. Arranging SICO's capitalization of Osama bin Laden were the top two InterMaritime Bank executives, Alfred Hartmann of Harken and Bruce Rappaport, in addition to the infamous deceased CIA director, William Casey......

Sheikh Kamal Adham [was] the long-term and influencial director of Saudi Intelligence from 1963 until 1979....

During the 1980’s, Sheikh Adham and his successor as Saudi Intelligence Director, Abdul Khalil, secretly acted as BCCI nominees in a hostile take-over of Washington D.C.’s largest bank, Financial General Bankshares, that soon became First American Bankshares.... And according to the Kerry Committee report, five Iran-Contra related wire transfers were made out of North/Secord accounts at First American in the amount of $346,000.00.....

One of Kamel Adham's close contacts, Adnan Khashoggi...is a life-long friend of the bin Laden family and was the arms merchant at the center of the whole Iran-Contra scandal. In 1985, Sheikh Mahfouz's Saudi National Commercial Bank loaned Khashoggi 35 million dollars to purchase weapons to illegally sell to Iran, at the behest of Oliver North. Kashoggi's father was the physician to the bin Laden patriarch, Mohammed, and he got his start in business by arranging a large truck import deal for Salem bin Laden, Osama's older brother.

When Salem bin Laden died in Texas in 1988, Sheikh Mahfouz inherited his interests in Houston, so close was their life-long relationship and also that of their fathers, who likewise, were friends and business partners.....

Thus it was, in 1976, that Salem bin Laden employed James R. Bath, a long-time friend of George W. Bush since their days together as flyers in the Texas Air National Guard, as his business representative in the U.S.. Then in 1979 and 1980, Bath, while still an agent for Salem bin Laden, invested 50,000 dollars in Bush's first oil company, Arbusto Ltd..

Until the early 1990s, Bush's friend, James Bath, was also involved in multiple business ventures in the Houston area with Sheikh Mahfouz, BCCI's largest shareholder, including their company, Southwest Airport Services, refuelers of the presidential plane, Air Force One, when it came there......

Mahfouz’s “IC Inc.”, the company related to George W. Bush’s friend James Bath, was found by investigators to be at the very center of a chart drawn by Oliver North, in North’s own White House safe, that showed the private banking network supporting the Iran-Contra operation...."

"Even though the two men were doing land office business with Osama bin Laden's organization before the 9/11 attack, the business associates of Rudi Dekkers and Wally Hilliard, were of no interest to" FAA investigators? Well, SICO just happens to be run by Osama's brother Yeslam bin Laden. A SICO subsidiary, Avcon Air Charter, trained pilots at Huffman Aviation in Venice, Florida. SICO has something in common with Mohamed Atta, that is the Muslim Brotherhood , MB's Swiss Al Taqwa Bank, and drug trafficking to support CIA operations. The Muslim Brotherhood's Swiss Bank of Al Taqwa originated with CIA "asset," Said Ramadan. who was wined and dined by the Eisenhower administration. Report On Islamists, The Far Right, And Al Taqwa:

"the Sonntagszeitung of Zurich in December 2001 came out with a story concerning a 50 page report by the private Geneva Organisation du Crime Organise (OCO) that also links al-Taqwa to private "humanitarian" networks. According to the report, a Zurich-based Syrian member of Al-Taqwa (identified only as "K") was also active in the now-liquidated Mercy International, which was used to overcome the UN weapons embargo against Bosnia. K was also involved with the UCK (KLA) in Albania. While part of Al-Taqwa, K also worked with the Firm Gulf Office in Lugano that was directed by Al-Taqwa shareholder Nasreddin. The report lists as partners of the Al-Taqwa group the Gulf Office in Lugano, Spacetronic Sahal Int., and Nada Management.

Yeslam Bin Laden

The French Swiss Lucien Rouiller was until 2001 not only an advisor to the DMI in Cointrin but he was also an advisor to Faisal Finance SA and the Faisal Islamic Bank. At the same time Rouiller was linked to the Geneva-registered MKS Finance SA owned by the Shakarchi brothers. In the 1980s Shakarchi Trading sent not just $25 million of CIA money to Afghanistan but also was involved in drug money for the Turkish mafia. For a time a member of the family was represented on the advisory board of Russell-Wood in London as well. And this complicated and many-branched business was the British branch of the Geneva-registered Saudi Investment Company (SICO). SICO was founded in May 1980 as the Swiss investment center for the bin Laden family under the name Cygnet SA and later renamed SICO. It belongs to the Swiss-based Yeslam bin Laden, one of Osama’s many half brothers.....

Charles Rochat and Baudoin Dunand, two members of the SICO advisory board who are attorneys, on May 21, 2001 liquidated the business Tyndall Trust that had first been registered in Villars-sur-Glane near Fribourg in January 1986. They fulfilled the same function for a sister society of the Tyndall Trust that shared the same name and that was opened up in 1990 in Geneva and liquidated in January 2001. One of the top managers of the Tyndall Trust since its founding was the American tax attorney Willard Zucker who lives in Geneva. Zucker also controls the Lake Geneva-registered Compagnie de Service Fiduciaires (CSF). And CFS had, along with participation from Tyndall Trust, assumed financial management for a corporate group named Enterprise.

Enterprise, however, had nothing to do with successor company to the 1983-founded successor to the Albert Hakim and U.S. General Richard Secord-founded Stanford Technologies Trading Group International (STTGI), which later changed its name to Enterprise and administered secret and illegal weapons shipments with Iran and the Contras. The same Willard Zucker arranged payments from the Enterprise account for Oliver North. In 1986 the Syrian Monsar al-Kassar was paid from an Enterprise account for a weapons deal with the Contras. But al-Kassar was not only one of the world’s great weapons dealers. He also had close ties with Islamic fundamentalist and terrorist groups in the Mid East.....

Investigators were especially interested in Youssef Nada’s ties to Akita Bank, which shared the same address as al Taqwa at Devaux Street, Nr. 10 in Nassau. The Akita Bank belongs to the financial Imperium of the Milan-based Kuwaiti named Ahmed Idris Nasreddin and his sons. And Nasreddin was not only an important shareowner in Al Taqwa Bank. His connections to Al Taqwa were so close that their employees worked at the same time in the business affairs of both operations. Nasreddin is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood as well. And just as Nada has connections to think tanks so Nasreddin has ties to high circles in Italian politics....."

Drug trafficking also played a significant role in the CIA's Balkans operations. Al Taqwa used Mercy International and other charity fronts to launder funds for CIA clients in Bosnia and with the KLA. This is what former DEA agent Mike Levine said about the CIA's precious Kosovo Liberation Army "freedom fighters" during the Kosovo war:

"It's the same old story.... Ten years ago we were arming and equipping the worst elements of the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan-drug traffickers, arms smugglers, anti-American terrorists. We later paid the price when the World Trade Center was bombed [in 1993], and we learned that some of those responsible had been trained by us. Now we're doing the same thing with the KLA, which is tied in with every known middle and far eastern drug cartel. Interpol, Europol, and nearly every European intelligence and counter-narcotics agency has files open on drug syndicates that lead right to the KLA, and right to Albanian gangs in this country."

"The worst elements of the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan" is evidently a reference to the CIA's favored Afghan druglord Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, and Rahman's Brooklyn followers, who were behind the 1993 WTC attack. In THE CIA AND HEROIN FINANCED THE MUJAHEDEEN, April 15, 1993, Robert I. Friedman confirmed that the CIA's and Saudi Arabian "matching funds" were laundered through the BCCI and Pakistan's ISI and passed on to Hekmatyar and other anti-Soviet mujahideen leaders. Hekmatyar "received more than $1 billion in covert U.S. aid" and became one of the "the world's biggest heroin dealers." Reportedly Hekmatyar "'most likely' introduced Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman to" CIA and Pakistani ISI officials, who were directing the "jihad" against the Soviet army and the Soviet-backed government in Afghanistan. These CIA and US Special Forces officers, based in Peshawar called Rahman their "valuable asset." They used him to help unite the leaders of mujahideen factions, in particular Hekmatyar and the warlord Abdurrab Rasul Sayyaf. Hekmatyar & Sayyaf take us back to that Muslim Brotherhood:

"Sayyaf...is described as conservative, "anti-West," "anti-American" and a hard line Islamic fundamentalist.... He was also a member of the radical group Akhwan-ul-Muslimeen (Muslim Brotherhood) founded in 1969 by Gulbuddin Hekmatyar and Dr. Syed Burhanuddin Rabbani. Based in Afghanistan, this faction had strong links to the better known Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.....

Sayyaf, a Wahabi Muslim, had a close relationship with Osama bin Laden during the jihad against the Soviets. Together they established a network of training camps, bunkers and emplacements in the Jalalabad area."

As a Northern Alliance leader and a supporter of Karzai's regime, Sayyaf is called one of the "good guys" in the so-called "war on terrorism." Hekmatyar is now called a "terrorist," but he may be rehabilitated: US floats Hekmatyar-Karzai power sharing formula

How did Mohamed Atta fit into this picture, when he arrived at Huffman Aviation in Venice, Florida? Mohamed Atta's journey with the Muslim Brotherhood went from womb to tomb. His father was a prominent Muslim Brotherhood attorney in Cairo. Atta "join[ed] the Engineers Syndicate, one of three professional associations controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood." In 1992, Atta moved to Hamburg. In the late 1990's, Atta, Marwan Al-Shehhi, and others joined a Muslim Brotherhood group in Hamburg, where they were "under the tutelage of an al Qaeda operative in the city, Mohammed Haydar Zammar," with connections to none other than the CIA's drug lord Gulbuddin Hekmatyar:

"In 1991, Zammar decided on a career in jihad, according to an Arab intelligence agency. He traveled to Pakistan on a German passport, then on to an Arab guesthouse in Afghanistan. Zammar underwent training in weapons, explosives and tactics with other Arab fighters. He was then assigned to a second, elite camp near Jalalabad.

Although al Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, was living in Sudan at the time, the organization had established training camps in the eastern part of Afghanistan under the protection of the warlord Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. Zammar fought alongside Hekmatyar's troops against the communist Afghan regime....

In 1995 he went to fight in Bosnia, where he was based in Zenica with other Arab mujaheddin."

How about that!

The CIA decided "that bin Laden's 'Arab Afghans' were too useful an ally to abandon after the Soviets left Afghanistan.... Using the Pakistani ISI as an intermediary once more, the CIA channelled weapons and 'Arab Afghan' and other Islamic fighters to the Bosnian Muslim Army."

Next it was on to Kosovo with the KLA drug trafficking. In the middle of the 1990's, the CIA, German BND, NATO special forces, and "Bin Laden's Al Qa'ida" started training, arming, and financing the KLA, in preparation for NATO's War of Aggression in Yugoslavia in 1999. It is most interesting to note what this Al Qaeda group in Hamburg was doing during this timeframe. Mohamed Heidar Zammar "gave young Muslims advice on how to go to Afghanistan for military training." According to a German "intelligence official," Zammar was "an elder statesman of the mujahedeen movement, who fought in Afghanistan and the Balkans." One of Zammar's recruits was "a 27-year-old German from Kosovo." Witnesses, who knew Atta and Al-Shehhi in Hamburg, said that Atta and Al-Shehhi "wanted to go to Chechnya and then Kosovo, only landing in a Qaeda camp in Afghanistan as a third choice." 1999 was not only the year of the Kosovo war, but the year that Wallace Hilliard and former BCCI financiers bought Huffman Aviation. That Lear Jet (N351WB), which "was busted at the Orlando Executive Airport with over 43 lbs of heroin" belonged to Hilliard. THE 9.11 HEROIN CONNECTION: The Biggest Censored Story of the 21st Century:

"Just three weeks after Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi arrived on July 3, 2000 to attend the flight school at Huffman Aviation in Venice, FL., the owner of the flight school, Wallace J. Hilliard, had his Learjet surrounded by DEA agents with submachine guns on the runway of Orlando Executive Airport.

Agents found 43 pounds of heroin, arrested everyone onboard, and confiscated the plane.

Any honest prosecutor in the country would have instantly linked the huge heroin haul discovered on the flight school owner’s plane to Mohamed Atta’s arrival at his flight school, and understood that he was looking into the heart of a continuing criminal conspiracy.

Before 9/11, someone with big clout in the Bush Administration was buying heroin from Osama bin Laden."

Of course, any "honest prosecutor" would have explored the Hamburg and Hekmatyar connection through Zammar. And also the Kosovo-Albanian ties, involving both Bin Laden's Al Taqwa support system and the Albanian mafia. Note the intriguing ties between these Albanian gangsters and the Yeltsin Russian mob. This certainly helps to explain Atta's own ties to the Russian mob, when he was in Florida. See: Pilots in 9/11 Intrigue Flew for Russian Mob. One of the Lear jet N351WB co-pilots had known familial businesses tied to this Russian mob faction. The curious financial relationships between the former BCCI-Iran Contra financiers and Dekkers and Hilliard provides further evidence of a "heart of a continuing criminal conspiracy." The common thread, which runs through all of these pieces of evidence, is the CIA and the Muslim Brotherhood.

The CIA and their German counterparts conveniently had Mohammed Haydar Zammar "renditioned" to Syria. Zammar was "suspected by the US and German intelligence agencies of having introduced Atta to al-Qaida leaders in Afghanistan." Oh really? "Leaders," such as Hekmatyar or his commanders? Certainly the CIA knew that Zammar was "a member of the banned Muslim Brotherhood," a capital offense in Syria. On February 12, 2007, he was reported to be sentenced to 12 years in prison.

++++++++++++++++++++++

A honest POSTER (as a corollary to honest prosecuter,see above ) would admit at this point that there is a Hilliard = CIA = 911 connection. (Gaal)

Edited by Steven Gaal