The Education Forum

Harry Dean

John Simkin

Harry Dean has joined the forum.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdeanH.htm

Hopefully, he will be willing to answer questions.

Harry, in the past you have been reported as saying that the John Birch Society hired two gunman, Eladio del Valle and Loran Hall, to kill President John F. Kennedy. Was this the plot that killed Kennedy?

Were any other organizations working with the John Birch Society in this plot?

Is it right that General Edwin Walker and John Rousselot were involved in the plot to frame Lee Harvey Oswald?

Why did LBJ cover-up the conspiracy?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry Dean has joined the forum.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdeanH.htm

Hopefully, he will be willing to answer questions.

Harry, in the past you have been reported as saying that the John Birch Society hired two gunman, Eladio del Valle and Loran Hall, to kill President John F. Kennedy. Was this the plot that killed Kennedy?

Were any other organizations working with the John Birch Society in this plot?

Is it right that General Edwin Walker and John Rousselot were involved in the plot to frame Lee Harvey Oswald?

Why did LBJ cover-up the conspiracy?

John

The writer, W. R. Morris made such statements and attributed them to me {after we appeared on what was called the TOM SNYDER SHOW in New York} I refused to cooperate with him about writing a book. [We fell out]. He continued to write and involve me, using much of his own information and ideas which I 'much later' discovered. The 'exact information' is on the CD ROM titled ' YORK AND THE RAPE OF JUSTICE Connection to The JFK Assassination ' M/S Book I had to write in 1991. You can use the section of that CD pertaining to it's entire, documented facts, on your JFK site for the benifit of your interested members if you wish. The CD will answer all questions much better than I can here.

Sincerely, Harry Dean.

John

The writer, W. R. Morris made such statements and attributed them to me {after we appeared on what was called the TOM SNYDER SHOW in New York} I refused to cooperate with him about writing a book. [We fell out]. He continued to write and involve me, using much of his own information and ideas which I 'much later' discovered. The 'exact information' is on the CD ROM titled ' YORK AND THE RAPE

OF JUSTICE Connection to The JFK Assassination ' M/S Book I had to write in 1991. You can use the section of that CD pertaining to it's entire, documented facts, on your JFK site for the benifit of your interested members if you wish. The CD will answer all questions much better than I can here.

Sincerely, Harry Dean.

How are you, Harry! It's been a long time since you and I have been on the same forum. It's so nice to have you join up over here. Welcome!

Warmest regards,

Terry :)

Dear Harry,

Is it true that you put flowers on Lee Harvey Oswald's grave for some time?

That would be very considerate of you. Would you share your motivation with us here?

Thanks,

Wim

Wim

From 1965 to 1980 my reason for placing flowers on Oswald's grave each year was to carry brief 'poignant' poetics, indicating his framing, also to provoke actions by authorities to open the archives!

After 1980 I began a monthly tabloid newspaper to carry on that fight.

H. Dean

John

The writer, W. R. Morris made such statements and attributed them to me {after we appeared on what was called the TOM SNYDER SHOW in New York} I refused to cooperate with him about writing a book. [We fell out]. He continued to write and involve me, using much of his own information and ideas which I 'much later' discovered. The 'exact information' is on the CD ROM titled ' YORK AND THE RAPE

OF JUSTICE Connection to The JFK Assassination ' M/S Book I had to write in 1991. You can use the section of that CD pertaining to it's entire, documented facts, on your JFK site for the benifit of your interested members if you wish. The CD will answer all questions much better than I can here.

Sincerely, Harry Dean.

How are you, Harry! It's been a long time since you and I have been on the same forum. It's so nice to have you join up over here. Welcome!

Warmest regards,

Hi, Terry

Thanks for the welcome note, nice to hear from you.

H. Dean

John

Sincerely, Harry Dean.

Warmest regards,

Hi, Terry

Thanks for the welcome note,nice to hear from you.

H. Dean

Harry

Did Gen. Edwin Walker fire at his own house and call it in?

What's up with the missing license plate number in the photo of Walker's house? Did Milteer get his information from the Birchers?

These are topics I am interested in.

Shanet in Atlanta

Dear Harry,

Thanks for answering. I do commend you for putting flowers on Lee's grave. That would have been a welcome change from people spitting on it and it shows you know this could have happened to any other patriot like yourself. I am glad that more and more men like you and Tosh are coming forward with their inside views and are apparently setting their fears aside for the sake of future generations.

Can you please elaborate on what the following words mean to you?

Alhambra

L.A. Stamp and stationary

Scimitar Studio

Dennis Curtin Studio

Santa Barbara Airport, Goleta

Thanks in advance,

Wim

Dear Harry,

Thanks for answering. I do commend you for putting flowers on Lee's grave. That would have been a welcome change from people spitting on it and it shows you know this could have happened to any other patriot like yourself. I am glad that more and more men like you and Tosh are coming forward with their inside views and are apparently setting their fears aside for the sake of future generations.

Can you please elaborate on what the following words mean to you?

Alhambra

L.A. Stamp and stationary

Scimitar Studio

Dennis Curtin Studio

Santa Barbara Airport, Goleta

Thanks in advance,

Wim

Alhambra,CA {city} on the east border of Los Angeles, my 2nd hometown for several years.

L.A. Stamp & Stationary, according to C. Holt a CIA front,' Holt said I operated from there ' I did not.

Scimitar, not know to me.

Dennise Curtain Studio, not know to me.

Santa Barbara Airport, Goleta, not used by me.

H.Dean

Harry

Did Gen. Edwin Walker fire at his own house and call it in?

What's up with the missing license plate number in the photo of Walker's house? Did Milteer get his information from the Birchers?

These are topics I am interested in.

Shanet in Atlanta

The General said that he and his staff at first had tracked his attempted assassins to Southern California.

I long ago saw a photo showing the licence plate number of that car. Someone aimed to hid it for whatever reason?

Re; Milteer, it should be understood the Birch Society was a nationwide umbrella organization,and instigator over all anti-Communist/anti-Kennedy thoughts and deeds. The Society became to all who understood and followed, a spiritual/ superpatriotic driving force, that included those of good and/or bad intent. Milteer was one of them.

H.Dean

Hello Harry:

Been a long time... Nice to see you and hope all has been well..

Questions please:

Would you know if the Citizens Councils that were spread and contained much power all through the South during these times.. and were extremely anti Communist and anti Kennedy as you mention.... if the Birch Society groups, were all contained under this Citizens Council name? ou mention the nationwide umbrella group... each city had it's own CC as you are aware, and all met under and with the Head Organization for a yearly conference from far and wide..

As we know.. Walker played a role in the assassination of Kennedy. He was a strong supporter of the far-right John Birch Society. In April 1961 Walker was accused of indoctrinating his troops with right-wing literature. With the agreement of President John F. Kennedy, Defence Secretary Robert S. McNamara relieved Walker of his command and announced an investigation into the affair. Kennedy was accused of trying to suppress the anti-Communist feelings of the military. Walker resigned from the army in protest about the way he had been treated.

One of the soldiers who Walker successfully indoctrinated was Larrie Schmidt. After leaving the army he settled in Dallas. He was a member of the John Birch Society in Dallas. His brother worked as Walker’s chauffeur. Schmidt later invited Bernard Weissman to Dallas. Weissman was then introduced to Joe Grinnan, another member of the John Birch Society. Grinnan was involved in organizing protests against the visit of John F. Kennedy. Grinnan seemed to know about the visit before it was officially announced to the public. Grinnan suggested that they should place a black-bordered advertisement in the Dallas Morning News on 22nd November, 1963. The advertisement cost $1,465. Grinnan supplied the money. He claimed that some of this came from Nelson Bunker Hunt, the son of Haroldson L. Hunt. Weissman was given the task of signing the advertisement and taking it to the newspaper office.

After the assassination, Walker, Grinnan, Weissman and Schmidt all fled from Dallas. Anything further on these men, that you might relate to us..?

One last thought ,does the name John Erik Jonsson, come to mind at all, re the Citizens Council... and Dallas...

Thanks Harry. B)

Bernice

deleted for space

Edited by Tim Carroll