The Education Forum

Felipe Vidal Santiago

John Simkin

On 10/25/2004 at 6:35 AM, Ron Ecker said:

They are part of the Watergate connection you mention, which I certainly see in terms of the people who were used (the burglary itself had nothing to do with Dallas), starting at the top with Richard Nixon. I think Nixon was in Dallas that morning to show his moral support for the killers.

Ron

It wasn't until I read Peter Dale Scott's short book about Dallas and Watergate, that DUH! hit me. I had been exposed to his work on JFK--even the deep state concept, but I didn't see "the obvious" in Watergate.

Chappaquiddick I bought at the time; only in the past decade have I made connections like those in the book Hidden History by Mr. Jeffries.

So much to learn, so little time, so many lies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you all would be intrigued to see DPD criminal intelligence officer V.J. Brian taking a look at Charles Klihr's 1957 blue Chevrolet two-door...

Isn't it something how this high-ranking officer misspells Klihr's name as Kilhr?

This is not the first mistake that VJ Brian has made.  He worked under Jack Revill.  He bears watching.

2 hours ago, Bill Simpich said:

This is not the first mistake that VJ Brian has made.  He worked under Jack Revill.  He bears watching.

Bill,Yes, it's interesting. If you read his WC testimony, on the one hand Brian tells Revill that he knows Revill is not lying about what Hosty told Revill about Oswald because he (Brian) was standing right  there.

On the other hand, in his Report of April 20, 1964, he says he didn't hear everything, because Revill and Hosty walked off a ways, and there was "a lot of excitement and commotion there."

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=522&tab=page

You can't have it both ways.

BTW, what happened to CE 710? The list of CE Exhibits jump from 709 to 711. There doesn't seem to be a 710.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134

Steve Thomas

• 1 year later...